PDA

View Full Version : I need Help ASAP

Samantha562
12-17-2010, 03:18 PM
I'm wondering who would be okay in showing me how to dress up and everything because I don't have cloths I don't have a wig and and no make up and I want to express myself a little more and go our and have fun. So I am wondering is anyone would like to help me with my cause. I live in california in the city of northridge :) <3. Thank you girls

Karren H
12-17-2010, 03:39 PM
Well. Welcome to the forum and yeah we can help you but your going to have to do most of the work yourself... Lots of great tips and tricks here but if you looking for someone to dress you up... You need to contact a service and pay them to do that.... Imho...

diannecourtney
12-17-2010, 03:49 PM
There are no crash courses in CD;ing.To help with your needs, you might let mus know your age, marital status, and also your reason and desires to pursue this crazy, fun life. Good luck and our love to you.

tamarav
12-17-2010, 03:53 PM
Welcome to the forum!

As previously stated by Karren, there is no easy way to get comfortable and go out dressed. It takes a lot of work on your part and relying on someone else to do it for you will not work.

Learn everything you can and practice as much as possible. Use a transformation service if at all possible and absorb all the information you can.

Heck, some of us have been at it for decades and still have a long way to go...

Your new sis,

Tami

nylon boy
12-17-2010, 04:28 PM
Welcome to the forum!The people on here are amazing and you wil get all the help you need so just explore and ask questions,use this hub to liberate and find the other you,as formerly said if you want a one to one session you need to contact a service and pay.order make up and clothes online and get delivery made to a private address or somewhere discreet enjoy!and hit this forum for advice believe me the answers are all here babe.

Lexie x

Carly D
12-17-2010, 09:15 PM
trial and error no doubt.. Shoe size is close to what you wear in male mode, I'm not sure how the scale works for women vs. men size charts wise.. and the clothing.. Well good luck to you..

Persephone
12-18-2010, 12:41 AM
Hi Samantha!

Welcome to the forum!

I'm kinda busy through the holidays, but I do live in the San Fernando Valley so I might be able to help you.

Can you private message me and tell me a bit more about yourself? What you are interested in? Things like that. Then maybe we can get together after the holidays.

Hugs,
Persephone

*To private message me just click on my name on the left side of the screen and then click on Private Message.

Melinda G
12-18-2010, 12:58 AM
I'm wondering who would be okay in showing me how to dress up and everything because I don't have cloths I don't have a wig and and no make up and I want to express myself a little more and go our and have fun. So I am wondering is anyone would like to help me with my cause. I live in california in the city of northridge <3. Thank you girls
Sure. Wait a minute while I switch on my webcam.

Staci G
12-18-2010, 06:34 AM
Welcome to the forum!

As previously stated by Karren, there is no easy way to get comfortable and go out dressed. It takes a lot of work on your part and relying on someone else to do it for you will not work.

Learn everything you can and practice as much as possible. Use a transformation service if at all possible and absorb all the information you can.

Heck, some of us have been at it for decades and still have a long way to go...

Your new sis,

Tami

It does take a lot of practice to get it right I hope i will someday before I kick that great bucket (top of my bucket list). Tamara is an inspiration for me that someday it will all come together, (love ya Tamara) Just go to the make up section at Wallyworld get some cheap stuff and get to praticing.

docrobbysherry
12-18-2010, 11:27 AM
Don't worry, Sam! If u have eyes, and a mirror, you'll figure out how to look your girlie BEST! Visit a thrift store and buy a pile of the style clothes you want to try out.

If it's going out and meeting other girls u want, u live in a SUPER area for that! I've heard there's lots of clubs that r TG friendly in LA/Hollywood! Lots of LA area CD girls here visit them! Just hang here a while and PM the LA girls! They'll clue u in to the best clubs.

Get ready to enjoy BEING A GIRL!