PDA

View Full Version : What is your fantasy about becoming a GG?, here is mine.....

Maria_1969
12-17-2010, 03:45 PM
My Fantasy,

I have this fantasy I have had since my early 20ties, I was still not sure of where I stood then in the world, the internet was not yet in bloom and I had to rely on imagination much to get to my happy place. The fantasy, of course, has evolved and I felt, since I am new here it was time to share this fantasy and maybe others will feel like doing the same in this thread. Obviously, I enhanced my fantasy for the purpose of sharing it.

In my fantasy, I am single and live alone. I am taken away by aliens in my sleep and wake in a ship, in some sort of medical bay. This part is a blur, but I see a nude female body in a tank, similar to what was in the movie Avatar. They speak to me and tell me so I can understand that my mind, soul and DNA will all be transferred into this body. Then I wake up in my own bed, like wow, what a crazy dream, only to notice when I speak out loud to myself, my voice sounds very female. I then feel myself and noticed that I am not feeling like myself. I then get up and look in the mirror to see myself and I look very much like the picture in my Avatar on this site.

Well, after tests and proving to my family that through my DNA and answering many questions I am their son. The word gets out and before i know it I am contacted by Oprah and other TV shows. Just about everyone wants me to be on their show, so I decide I will write a book and use this as a way to promote my book that I will write “Being a Woman and a Man, My Story”.

Needless to say, I appear on these shows, I look great wearing the sexiest dresses I can find and everyone tells me how amazing looking I am. I get asked many questions, like, “so tell us, who has the better orgasm, man or woman”. I simply tell them, you will have to read my book. I know this question is one many people wonder about, and now I have the chance, as the only person to ever live genetically as both sexes to tell the world. Then I get the call of calls, from the Playboy Magazine and they offer me millions to appear in their magazine and I tell them, after my book is released, yes I will.

So, I set out to have sex with some men and being as hot as I am, I have the pick of the litter, but still being more attracted to women, I do that too. I then write my book, the book gets released and within 6 months, it’s the largest selling book of the decade, by the years end, it’s the second largest selling book in the history of the world, only The Bible has ever sold more.

As promised, I visit the Playboy Mansion, have sexual encounters with just about all the bunnies as well. The magazine gets released and becomes the largest selling issue ever. I become one of the world’s wealthiest women and buy myself a few places, all with massive garages and sports cars parked in them. I live with about 9 other women, we are all lesbian lovers and I pay for all their needs. We pamper each other constantly, I am in heaven so it seems.

As it turns out, I live for another 150 years and never look older than 28…………………………………………….

Maria
(ok, its crazy, but I am sure some of you have a fantasy to share)

Karren H
12-17-2010, 04:07 PM
I never wanted to be a woman (too much like work to HAVE to look good day in and day out)... I did have a fantasy once about getting locked in a department store over night and running amuck... Walking out fully enfemme when they opened the doors in. The morning... All those fantasies went away when I started going out enfemme about 5 years ago... Apparently I'm living my dream and don't feel the need any more! :)

LitaKelley
12-17-2010, 04:30 PM
Mine. I want to be a Victoria's Secret model, or just a glamorous supermodel :)

suchacutie
12-17-2010, 05:15 PM
Three are many, but I think the simplest one is to live in two places one as a male, and one as a female, moving back and forth every 3-4 days.

:)

sissystephanie
12-17-2010, 05:28 PM
I am one of those CD's who has no desire to be a woman, and never has had! I was born a man, and as a young lad discovered that I liked to wear feminine things. But that is as far as it goes. Just wearing the clothing of a female!

Alice B
12-17-2010, 06:17 PM
Are you kidding. That's not a dream, it's a full length movie. Great one though. I have dreamed about being a complete woman for a week or so, just to experience a broad (pardon the pun) range of events, but am very happy with who I really am.

JenniferR771
12-17-2010, 06:31 PM
I am coerced into taking over the feminine lead role in or high school play (South Pacific, perhaps), as the original lead broke her ankle using my skateboard. But I am shaky walking in high heels, so...I have to wear high heels to school and everywhere for the entire week before the play. And I might as well wear all female clothes.

Debra Russell
12-17-2010, 06:34 PM
Actually my fantasy is a short and simple one -- always fantasied my self as a beautiful blonde in a corvett!:battingeyelashes: The corvette I have the rest is a fantasy:sad:

Kate Simmons
12-17-2010, 07:05 PM
I've always been about action/adventure. My fantasy was to have my own detective agency a la Honey West.. I get a hunk for a partner and a pet ocelot to boot. Don't get much better than that.:battingeyelashes::)

bamacrossdresser
12-18-2010, 09:18 PM
I would love to be a beautiful college girl going to all the parties and bars where all the guys want me but some lucky lady gets me. It would then transition into my early twenties where I am a well to do business woman and getting to be a bridesmaid in all my friends weddings and them being a bridesmaid in my wedding to GG college sweetheart.

JennyA
12-19-2010, 12:52 AM
I have a fantasy of being a researcher in deep in the amazon jungle. I somehow stumble across a tribe of dominant female amazons like the ones in Wonder Woman. I was prophesied to come and save their race. All of their women are infertile until they drink from the bosom of the eternally pregnant queen. The queen is dying and only a man can fill her spot in a yin yang sorta way. They convince me to save their race and perform a ritual to transform me into a woman. From there I take over and rule as the queen of the tribe for 200 years. Lots of lesbian fun in the fantasy as well, lol, all the women who would like to become fertile must drink from my breasts. Ah the fun.

zoe m
12-19-2010, 01:43 AM
When I was a kid (like 9 or 10) I would fantasize about playing a female role in a school play, and about having some sort of gender-switch-back-and-forth machine. I never got either one, but hey, I can't act anyway, in either gender, and I wouldn't be able to afford that machine even if they invented it :)

Celeste
12-19-2010, 09:28 AM
OK,just a fantasy right.Ive often wondered what it would be like to enter someones house when they were away,have a bunch of fun wearing all their femme things for like a weekend and then put everything away nicely.

Of course I could never bring myself to violate someones privacy in such a way or commit a breaking and entering for that matter. OMG,could you imagine being hauled off to jail in another's nightie or mini,guess it wouldn't be to hard to pick you out of a lineup.

linda allen
12-20-2010, 09:50 AM
That's a great story.

My fantasy is pretty simple. My wife and I go to a doctor who swaps our brains into each other's bodies. We live for a couple weeks like this and then switch back.

Emily Ann Brown
12-20-2010, 11:17 AM
No fantasy! I am living my dream.

Em

naye
12-21-2010, 12:51 AM
Than somebody invent a pill, so when I want to be a girl I just need to take this pill and my body is inmediatly transformed into a wonderful girl, and when I want to transform into a male body again, I just need to take another pill

donnalee
12-21-2010, 02:24 AM
Except for a couple of the most yucky ones :sad:, what she said! :D

Maria_1969
12-21-2010, 02:56 PM
That's a great story.

My fantasy is pretty simple. My wife and I go to a doctor who swaps our brains into each other's bodies. We live for a couple weeks like this and then switch back.

WOW... My SO and I talked about that one. Imagine how much better men and women would understand each other if we could walk in each others shoes for a month or so. Problem is, I get a feeling some of us "guys", may not want to give them back their bodies. lol

Be well
Maria