PDA

View Full Version : What's the coolest compliment you've ever received?

Starla
12-17-2010, 06:31 PM
One that I remember fondly....

At the time, the female stylist who regularly cut my natural hair, though she was aware I was a CDer, had yet to be introduced to Starla. One day, I dropped by with a photo I was rather proud of, in which I wore a sleeveless ribbed top with a denim miniskirt, a nice wig, and it was a Good Makeup Day.

She studied the pic, shook her head, and said, "I would never wear an outfit like that." I asked her why. She smiled as she handed the photo back to me, and replied, "Because I wouldn't look half as good as you do!" :D

(As it happened, her teenage son was in the shop that day, and unbeknown to us, he had glanced at the photo over our shoulders. She later told me that after I had left, he asked her, "Who was that in the photo, Mom -- his girlfriend?" When she told him it was me, his initial reaction was one of annoyed surprise and basically being weirded out. She told me she used the exchange as a good object lesson on human variety, tolerance and acceptance -- sort of an IDIC moment, for you Trek fans). ;)

Magickman
12-17-2010, 06:42 PM
The coolest compliment I've ever received, is one I have heard numerous times, from women.

"You look better in a skirt than I do."

Nicole Erin
12-17-2010, 06:45 PM
One day I was out on a walk, wearing these spandex shorts and a tee. Some guy said, "Look at that behind". :D

sherri
12-17-2010, 06:57 PM
A friend recently told me she thinks I'm pretty, and she said it with so much insistent sincerity that I believed she really meant it. I know better, but it was so sweet of her.

#2 has gotta be this one from a butch lesbian at the club, after she invited me to sit on her lap: "You're my favorite drag queen." :-)

#3 might be a message from a guy I once met for drinks: "I still dream about your ass." :-) Leave 'em wanting more, I always say.

Stacye Rose
12-17-2010, 06:59 PM
I was at a party, and two young girls overheard me talking to someone. One of them turned to the other and said "Oh my God, that's a GUY"

Kate Simmons
12-17-2010, 07:07 PM
That I didn't look a day over 45.:battingeyelashes::)

Xandria
12-17-2010, 07:10 PM
i forwarded a picture to a life long friend of mine and she replied "OMG TIMMY!! she's so beautiful, are you dating her" i about melted right there :)

Chiana
12-17-2010, 07:40 PM
At a halloween party. "You are really beautiful. Your makeup is perfect. How did you learn to do it so well?" whew.

dilane
12-17-2010, 09:47 PM
A lady at starbucks standing next to me said, "those are cute earrings, where did you get them?".
When I turned to answer her, she said "Oh my god, you're beautiful!"

I took that to mean: ... for a tranny, that is :)

Laurenlovecd
12-17-2010, 09:59 PM
Someone asked me if I had been taking female hormones. I never have, but he said I looked like I was taking them.

Starla
12-17-2010, 10:04 PM
A lady at starbucks standing next to me said, "those are cute earrings, where did you get them?".
When I turned to answer her, she said "Oh my god, you're beautiful!"

I took that to mean: ... for a tranny, that is :)

Don't sell yourself short...she may have simply seen a beautiful woman. (Which is what *I* see in your pics...) ;)

Holly
12-17-2010, 10:33 PM
I had stopped at Catherine's to look for a Christmas bracelet. I was wearing a red suede skirt suit with a green camisole under the jacket and some pretty gold sandals. I heard one woman shopper comment to her friend, "Now there's a woman who knows how to put together an outfit." That was pretty cool.

gwenbeth
12-18-2010, 12:05 AM
I did have a GG friend tell me the other day that she wouldn't go shopping with me because I would look better in a dress than she would.

Sally24
12-18-2010, 12:20 AM
When talking to an SO of one of the gurls, we started talking about our kids. I said my oldest had just turned 30. She turned to me and said "I guess we really misjudged your age then." They both thought I was their age (mid 30's). Seeing as that was almost half of my real age, I was REALLY flattered!

docrobbysherry
12-18-2010, 12:43 AM
From other CDs at the SCC: " U don't look so bad."

From my old college girlfriend, "You're legs look like---well----AMAZING!"

Sallee
12-18-2010, 12:51 AM
May favorite comment at a support group once the speaker thought I was some ones wife.

Melinda G
12-18-2010, 01:00 AM
My old girlfriend was scoping me out one morning, while we sat on the back porch. Then she said, You've got better legs than I have".:battingeyelashes:

Lissa Stevens
12-18-2010, 01:03 AM
I got ma'amed when I was endrab.

Cristi
12-18-2010, 11:48 AM
For me it was just a random moment in a shopping mall while I was shopping en femme. As I entered a store, an older woman who was stading by the door smiled at me and said "I love your hair!" I style my own long hair, it was not a wig.

I smiled for the rest of the day. :) :)

In fact, I often get compliments on my long hair from GGs I work with. It is very long, thick and has a gentle curl. Now if I could just STOP it from vacating my forehead area!

Sarah Doepner
12-18-2010, 12:01 PM
Once in male mode I took a wig to a CD shop be cleaned and styled. I had a second wig and later returned en femme to pick up the one I had worked on. The woman who ran the store wasn't sure who I was at first and then asked me to sit in her chair while she touched up the wig I had on. As she worked on me she complimented my makeup. This was probably the second time I had been out in public and it was a real lift. On another occasion I was told by a lovely young lady that I should wear skirts because I had such nice legs.

The final one is the best since it was a compliment from my wife shortly after she saw me for the first time fully dressed and made up. I was very nervous and can't remember the exact words but I do remember the warm glow I had for the rest of the evening and for several days after.

S. Lisa Smith
12-18-2010, 12:07 PM
I was shopping en femme at Macy's and one of the sales associates who was walking by said "I love your top!" Worked for me!!

DebsUK
12-18-2010, 12:10 PM
Napoleon's is a big trannie haunt in the Gay Village in Manchester. T-girls get in for free, but men and women are charged a measly pound. One time I walked in and Ernie, the guy on the door, called me back and asked me to pay. It made my year

Gina X
12-18-2010, 01:14 PM
When my son called me wierd for wearing mens pyjamas instead of my usual satin nighties......

Xenia
12-18-2010, 01:25 PM
I don't ever go out fully en femme, but when my wife and I go out for dinner or to a bar, I'll often do some eye makeup.

One night while we were out, I'd gone with a fairly dramatic look, and I was sitting at the bar having a drink while my wife was singing karaoke. A lovely young lady sidled up to me and said, "Wow, your makeup is great.....do you work at MAC?"

Ah, if only.....:)

(And, no she wasn't flirting, as it was clear she was there with her boyfriend....and she later responded with shock and incredulity when I mentioned my wife, as she'd been sure I was gay.)

SherriePall
12-18-2010, 02:44 PM
My coolest compliment was when I was modeling a new liquid satin gown I had just bought from David's Bridal. As I was making a few turns to show off the gown to my pedicurist and her friend, one of them gushed, "What a body!" Well, even with my padding, I took that as a real compliment.

My favorite one is the time I was at a cosmetics store and was getting ready to leave (having to first pick up the contents of my purse I spilled on a counter), two older women came in. Returning to the store later, my SA friend told me that after I left, one of the women asked, "Was that a lady?" My friend asked her what she thought and the lady replied that she wasn't sure because of my height and the hair on my arms which peeked out from underneath my sweater sleeves. Since then I figured if you can keep them guessing, you're doing a good job. BTW, the second lady didn't even notice me, so I must have really blended in.

the_me
12-18-2010, 03:04 PM
I sent a friend on yahoo the pic I'm using as my avatar/profile picture now (black nylon/spandex swimsuit and real bad lens glare, lol), and he said it looked good and that "your stock has just risen exponentially in my books!". I was so flattered and it makes me giddy just thinking of it!

Starla
12-18-2010, 03:10 PM
This wasn't my compliment, but a friend's. We were in a second-hand boutique, and my friend was looking for a dress. There was also a woman and her young daughter browsing nearby. My friend emerged from the dressing room in a particularly hot frock, and the following dialogue ensued:

Mom: Whoa -- she looks GOOD!
Daughter: But, Momma, that's a man.
Mom: I don't care -- he STILL looks good!

:lol:

VanessaVW
12-18-2010, 03:14 PM
I got ma'amed when I was endrab.

Same here. It's happened several times. Each time I smile on the inside!

Amy Hepker
12-18-2010, 03:17 PM
I think the very best one was when my second wife and I went to a Wal-Mart and when we walked up to the door the Lady at the door said Welcome Ladies. At that point I thought I had pulled it off as Passing, but once inside the girls were looking and pointing in my Direction, my wife took off and I followed, she got embarrassed about the whole deal and never again did she go in with me anywhere except to Halloween Parties.

Babette
12-18-2010, 03:27 PM
I have received many nice compliments from the members of this forum and I feel very fortunate for this. However, no compliments mean as much as the ones given by my wife. Yesterday, she said that no natural born male should have legs like mine. She also said most women my age would simply die for my complexion and after all these years, I still have a baby face. Now that really made me blush. She is a sweetie. :love:

Babette

Joan_CD
12-18-2010, 03:51 PM
When shopping in Macy's I went to the origins makeup counter and the SA was helping me and did a makeover on me. We chatted while she was doing it and I asked her when she knew I was male. She said she didn't know by looking at me and still wasn't sure after hearing me speak. She is such a nice person and whenever she sees me she hugs me and showers me with free samples. I think the best part though is when we chat she treats me totally like another woman.

Rachel Morley
12-18-2010, 05:51 PM
Every time when we are done getting ready to go out as "two girls" and my wife tells me I look cute ... because I know she means it! :)

There was one time though, it was when we were at our TG support groups monthly social and we were at the bar at the end of the night and there was a new young GG bartender who had not served at our socials before, and a few of us got talking to her about our group and CDing etc and she looked at me and said (in a rather surprised way) ".... yeah but you look just like a regular girl" I took that to mean that she thinks I'm quite passable. It made my night coming from someone like her. :)

RachelRICD
12-18-2010, 05:56 PM
The first time I went into my local Avenue store en femme and the store manager said "you look better than 80% of my customers. Please come in anytime." I do and now I try on clothes there and spend a lot of money there. That comment gave me the confidence to shop en femme everywhere.

Rianna Humble
12-18-2010, 06:50 PM
Guess my coolest compliment was last night at the staff Xmas party. Several GG's came up and told me I looked more beautifull than them in my outfit - which of course I didn't believe; but then one turned to her friend and said "Rianna won't believe that she is more beautiful than me in that outfit!". Lovely compliment and not a grain of truth in it.

Sheila11
12-18-2010, 07:42 PM
I have had dozens of SA's tell me my legs are amazing.

I am a perfect size 16 so every dress fits right. Many times I have had a SA say that she wished she had a body like mine, cause nothing fits her right.

Sheila11
12-18-2010, 07:51 PM
I was in a dress barn trying on a dozen dresses. I stepped out of the fitting room to look in the three way mirror and someones husband had parked himself right there beside the mirror. I was intimidated, but twirled and admired the dress then went back into the fitting room for the next dress. When I stepped out a second time I looked at him and said "Well you're getting an eyefull."

He just similed and replied "And I am enjoying every minute of it."

I came out the third time with a little bit saucy number just for him and he was gone. Oh well.

transrocker
12-18-2010, 07:53 PM
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

MsJanessa
12-18-2010, 07:55 PM
I was in a bar dressed and a guy came up to Me and started chatting--someone had pointed Me out to him--finally he said-"I can't believe youre a guy"

NancyTO
12-18-2010, 08:19 PM
I once gave a picture of me dressed to my electroysis gal and she later showed it to her landlord. He thought the girl in the picture was very pretty on hoped she was gonna set him up on a date with me. :heehee:

eluuzion
12-18-2010, 08:31 PM
"Hey, that sport coat you are wearing looks like the seat cover of a 57' Chevy!

Oh, you mean in CD mode...sorry bout' dat'...

Let's see...

OK...it was when I was riding my bike last summer. Swim suit shorts/tank top, as usual...
A car full of girls drove by from behind me, and some of them "whistled" out the window. One of them screamed "Nice legs!".

left me thinkin...."Hey, I still "got it", oh yea!"".....:thumbsup:hehehe:D

I used to get a bunch of "I want to ***k you" comments every time I posted some racey pics online...back in my er, adventurous daze...but I suppose those don't really qualify for this thread...hehehehe

:love:

Kendra (Tx)
12-18-2010, 08:55 PM
The one that was the best complement I recieved was when I was doing the "mall thing" enfemme..Just shopping and having a nice day in general "being me"...When I'm "out" I tend to wear a wedding ring to hopefully keep men and admirers at bay...:battingeyelashes: ..Generally it works....I sometimes catch gentleman "checking me out" ( reflections of them in the windows and such )..This one time...A particularly nice looking gentleman payed attention to me for a bit....I kept my cool...We made eye contact a couple of times....nothing more...I made my way to the food court for a bit of a bite to eat and a bit of a breather...Guess who walks by??? Yep...Mr "Handsome"...LOL... He walks over and gets himself a cup of coffee and proceeds to walk back towards me....I just sit there and mind my business....Then I hear...."May I join you"?..:eek:... I figure..."Sure"...We're in a crowded mall food court...safe enough....He introduced him self.."William"...( not his real name ).. We chatted a bit...He complemented on how I looked...I mentioned how he wasn't that "hard on the eyes" himself...We'd chatted for maybe 10 minutes and I was getting ready thank him and continue my days activities..Then out of the blue....he asked me if he could take me out to dinner some evening... Get to know me better?...That was when I smiled and flashed my wedding ring....I could see his heart sink.....and he told me that he envied my husband for having me as a wife....I thanked him for the kind words and wished him a wonderful day and we went our separate ways....

http://kendra954.com

Starla
12-18-2010, 09:34 PM
Then out of the blue....he asked me if he could take me out to dinner some evening... Get to know me better?...That was when I smiled and flashed my wedding ring....I could see his heart sink.....and he told me that he envied my husband for having me as a wife....I thanked him for the kind words and wished him a wonderful day and we went our separate ways....

What a lovely encounter! A shame you had to disappoint him, but if he's as sweet a gent as he sounds, I'm sure there will be other ladies more than willing to dine with him. ;)

Kayla Shadows
12-18-2010, 09:43 PM
Theres been a few that I have so much appreciated.

One was on a voice chat when a man thought he was talking to a TG and got disappointed when he thought I was a GG..That was cute.

The 1st real life was when I was out.I ran into this woman at Lips in NYC and had asked if she was cool with it all.Shes says," Im just jealous that you look better than me you f'n jerk"....Too funny

Jay Cee
12-18-2010, 11:17 PM
My gf regularly compliments me on my legs.

Kendra (Tx)
12-19-2010, 10:27 AM
What a lovely encounter! A shame you had to disappoint him, but if he's as sweet a gent as he sounds, I'm sure there will be other ladies more than willing to dine with him. ;)

Thank you, yes it was Starla..Funny thing was , during our conversation, he never acted like he was talking to anyone other than a GG...no questions inferring to "how long I've been dressing" or "do I date men"...just the normal banter between an interested gentleman and a lady who happen to meet at the mall...And the fact that when he saw my wedding ring, and I saw his heart sink....I felt he "didn't know"...In one respect....I felt good that my presentation was that good....but on the other hand..I felt so bad for his dissapointment that I wished I had reached over to his hand and reassured him it wasn't his fault and thanked him for such a wonderful complement...

http://kendra954.com

Ashlee
12-19-2010, 10:33 AM
checking the mail one day a car drove by with a few guys in it..they cat called pretty loud at me. made my day :)

I know the feeling. I was doing a makeover and Jamie had me go outside in the parking lot. There I was not 20 feet from a busy route in broad daylight with cars coming and going into the parking lot to do business at the building next door when it happened......a guy drove by in a pickup and did a double take shouting out a "whoooo yeah baby!" nad honked his horn as he drove by. I guess I passed. (if only he kneew what I was!)

I also get complimented on my legs, not to sound vain but I understand why.

Teri Jean
12-19-2010, 10:45 AM
I love the compliments and there is a couple that come to mind; one was after a day at work one of my female co-workers said to me "I can see I'm going to have to up my game to keep up with your looks" Awwwww. The other really caught me by surprise as I was pushing the tool cart through the building to the next job and our campus personal trainer came out of her office and asked if she could offer an observance, sure (?), to which she said you have a really nice butt. WHAT?????? OMG that is so nice. She apologized for the comment right after giving it and I turned to her and gave her a hug and said don't it was fantasic. Coming from a 20 something, darling, fitness guru made my day in so many ways.

JenniferR771
12-19-2010, 12:16 PM
I was en femme dress, purse, heels, wig, at a mall without much makeup as I was waiting for my makeover appointment time. And I walked into JC Penny. The door greeter man said, "Hi." and I asked in a deep voice if "I looked OK?"
He replied, "You looked better at a distance." LOL! He added, "I dressed in drag for Halloween years ago."

Later I stopped at a mall hair salon, just to break up their boring day. After a quick greeting the girl asked if I wanted a haircut. I think I passed.

JamieG
12-19-2010, 02:10 PM
When I first showed my transformation pictures to my wife, she said "Wow! You make a beautiful woman."

danielletorresani
12-19-2010, 03:03 PM
The absolute best compliment I have ever received is an online CD friend telling me she pleasured herself to my pics.

That's about as high of a compliment as I can ever hope to get!

NathalieX66
12-19-2010, 09:46 PM
Being referred to as "ma'am", or "lady"....as in a waiter saying "would you ladies like to try or today's special of...?", without any odd facial expression is compliment enough for me. Going public, inlcuding crowded shopping malls, or supermarkets without people turning heads, or double-takes has built a lot of confidence for me. It's now become fun. `

I've had people compliment me on my attire, but I think that's something different entirely. I just want to go on record as saying I have not had any bad reactions in public yet.

sometimes_miss
12-20-2010, 09:42 AM
One woman told me, "You're more of a girl than most women I know. I think it's because you're so nice". She said it in a bit of a condescending manner, but I don't think she realized I took it as a very touching compliment, and it further supported my feminine feelings.

Paula W
12-20-2010, 10:24 AM
My little sister always says how jealous she is of how my legs look in nylons.

Kathleengurl
12-20-2010, 11:07 AM
Evil dagger-stares from men's wives after they've caught their husbands looking me over.

LeannL
12-20-2010, 12:15 PM
I would like to answer the question as well as a spin on the question, if you would give me leave.

The spinned question first:
The most MEANINGFUL comment I have received was on a Sunday morning about 8 years ago in Battle Creek MI. After going to church en femme, I went to an Old Country Buffet for breakfast. I got read which bothered me a bit back then but, hey, I was hungry. I finished and had just walked out the door when this young lady came running after me. She came up to me and gave me a big huge and said "Thank you for being who you really are." I nearly cried a bucket right there.

The OP's question:
Justified or not, I get a fair number of compliments these days. A while back I was at the MAC store within a Norstrum's in Providence. I was seeking an appointment. The SA was talking to me and when I told her I was a CD, she said "Girl, you've got your act together. I didn't know until you told me." So the narcissistic side of me would pick that is the stereotypical nicest compliment.

Leann

Ashlee
12-20-2010, 02:27 PM
The absolute best compliment I have ever received is an online CD friend telling me she pleasured herself to my pics.

I didn't want to mention that here but I've gotten that quite a few times as well from members of other sites I'm on.

Starla
12-20-2010, 02:51 PM

I didn't want to mention that here but I've gotten that quite a few times as well from members of other sites I'm on.

Sort of a form of "applause." The answer, perhaps, to the old Zen koan "What is the sound of one hand clapping?" :heehee:

Chickhe
12-20-2010, 03:37 PM
Complements are hard for me to take because when I was growing up I received mixed messages from my family. They say one thing and between the lines they really mean something else. Once I received a complement from a stranger who was drunk and he said, 'don't let anyone tell you that you are ugly, because you are not'... I didn't know how to interpret that because my wife once told me years earlier that I made a convincing, but ugly woman (it was on halloween). Feels good to get a complement and a reality check to keep me sane, but sometimes it feels like I was in a contest I didn't know about until I got judged.

The most fun 'complement' related to my efforts on my halloween costume this year when the girl outside the men's room said 'you're going in the wrong one!!...you belong in the woman's, over here...'.

Desiree2bababe
12-20-2010, 05:19 PM
"You are so feminine" as quoted by my wife a long time ago.

Lexine
12-20-2010, 05:28 PM
I think for me one of the coolest complements I got was that someone told me that I look, act, and sound naturally like a girl. That made me realize how far I've gotten from just simply going out for a few short bursts, to going out en femme all day.

FionaO
12-21-2010, 09:49 AM
A few years ago I decided to buy a new wig and phoned a store in Dublin that advertised that they were CD friendly. I spoke to the male owner who explained that he ran a woman's hairdressing salon and had a wig store upstairs. We made an appointment for 4:00 pm and he told me where to park and that he would be waiting for me at the front door of his salon. I explained that I would be coming dressed. His store was on a very wide main Street near the corner and as I stood waiting to cross the road at traffic lights I could see a man standing outside looking in my direction. When the lights changed I crossed the road at a slight angle so it was obvious that I was heading directly towards him. He watched me the whole time as I crossed and I approached him and said Hi using his name. He was genuinely shocked that I was his new customer and quickly took me upstairs where I was the only client.
Once we were there he explained that he preferred if his GG clients were not aware that he also sold to the CD community. He had been watching for a CD approaching his store from the direction I came and when he saw me approaching he had thought "oh no, this woman is going to come in at the same time and cause some embarrassment". At no point did he ever think that I was a CD and he told me that I was the most convincing CD he had ever seen. This was such a big compliment coming from a man who was used to dealing with our community. He wasn't just being nice as I saw the utter look of suprise when I first spoke to him. Needless to say I bought a wig from him and as I left I looked even more convincing. Armed with all this new confidence I went on a shopping spree into stores I had previously been too nervous to enter. He really made my day. Unfortunately within a few weeks he withdrew the wig service to our community.
Fiona O

Kate Lynn
12-26-2010, 08:42 PM
I was trying on heels in a Marshalls store in Milwaukee,and a woman asked me to show her how I could walk in them,then she said she wished she could walk in 4 inch heels that easy that I was lucky,we exchanged phone numbers and her and I would go shopping together on weekends.

Pythos
12-26-2010, 08:59 PM
"Oh my god you are sexi"

When I was in my cosplay this past halloween. This was the unadulterated truth of my friend. Too bad she is still letting her instilled images of what a man is control her true feelings.

Ah well.

I also love "I wish I had your legs". That is always an ego booster.

Nicole Brown
12-26-2010, 09:20 PM
That's easy, about a year ago I was out as Nicole and had stopped at a supermarket on my way home to pick up a few things. After completing my shopping, I walked up front and looked for the shortest checkout line and got on it. When I finally reached the cashier I noticed that she was an older woman who was looking me up and down. She finally settled her glance on my face and said to me, "My dear, you are beautiful". Kinda made my day....

flatlander_48
12-27-2010, 11:03 AM
The one time that I went out dressed, a GG (gay) said that she liked my legs...

Avana
12-30-2010, 05:25 AM
i just randomly went to a night at a local bar and a lezzie came up to me an told me i was the most beautiful person in the bar, and later another came up to me and scouted me for her modeling agency :p im beaming!!

Christinedreamer
12-30-2010, 06:10 AM
Not too many for me given my size, but many years ago I was going to a party in our apartment complex and was dressed as Little Bo Peep (even had a stuffed sheep). On the way I noticed two sheriff's deputies at the door of a rather unpopular tenant. As I passed by one of the deputies turned and said "Geez! you some pretty sexy legs there girl". Obviously if I was a GG he could have been in hot water for making that kind of comment but there was no doubt I was a CDer so he was safe. I said "Thank you kind sir" and did a small curtsey and his partner just chuckled and said "Oh wow! Nice outfit!" They were smiling and I was on cloud nine.

Gerrijerry
12-30-2010, 06:51 AM
When out a few years ago. I was headed for the bathroom. When a woman next to me saw me headed for the mens room door she said. Miss the ladiesroom is over here. I looked up at the sign on the door thought for a second and followed her into the ladiesroom. That was the first time I felt I passed. Not one person said or even saw me as a male dressed female. What a feeling to be accepted as a woman.

Edwina
12-30-2010, 07:46 AM
I have had two recently. The first was from a cosmetic assistant at a department store. I was in drab and asked her for my usual foundation and after she told me it had been discontinued, offered me a sampler for free:). Then she asked me if it was for some ugly marks on my arm. When I said that it was for my face she looked confused so I told her that I cross dressed and showed her a standing picture of me in my avatar dress. Her response was to tell me I looked lovely.:o

THe other was from a member on another site who commented on a photo of mine, "Lovely photo, lovely legs and lovely you."
Two lovelys in the space of one month is more than enough for me:D

Jill Devine
12-30-2010, 08:07 AM
Ooh, I'm not too sure how I would respond to that kind of compliment. I think I might find it a little creepy. Too much information. LOL. I'd prefer not to know.

Chace
12-30-2010, 08:18 AM
the coolest thing ever said to me was.....I was on yahell one day chatting away on cam..When a so called Max Hardcore was asking me to go do a photo shoot for him ....i didnt but i was floored that he was at least interested enough to want to do a pro photo shoot and a blue flic ....was omg omg wonders to this day if he knew i was with male parts.lol

kimmy p
12-30-2010, 11:20 AM
"You make a pretty girl". Or unknowingly from a cashier "May I help you ladies". I like passing.

Anneliese
12-30-2010, 11:35 AM
I swear I posted on this topic previously, but I guess not.

At work, a man (who was with his wife), said "Your figure is sensational". Not sure what he meant exactly, but doesn't the word "figure" usually apply to women?

Another customer...this time a woman, said "I'd wear shorts too if I had legs like yours".

I took them both as tremendous compliments, but co-workers who were there when the compliments were given sort of wondered what was going on.

RaissaHeels
12-30-2010, 03:42 PM
"These are dude's feet? no way."

Mackenzie
01-01-2011, 08:32 AM
Thursday I went to Chesterfield Mall, just outside of St. Louis. As I was going up an escalator, a lady was coming down the escalator about 10 or so feet from me. She got my attention and said, "I love your outfit. You should be a model." I was stunned and thanked her as our mechanical devices continued to separate us.

The more I have thought about it, she was probably on her way to her therapist because of dillusional thinking. Then she had an appointment with her opthamologist to check on the growth of her cataracts which have so obscured her sight, and then to meet with her agent to see if any openings for comedians have come available.

But all in all, I so appreciated her comment and called my wife right away to share with her what the kind lady said.

Mackenzie

Starla
01-01-2011, 09:03 AM
The more I have thought about it, she was probably on her way to her therapist because of dillusional thinking. Then she had an appointment with her opthamologist to check on the growth of her cataracts which have so obscured her sight, and then to meet with her agent to see if any openings for comedians have come available.

Mackenzie, you brought this up in another thread, and posted some photos of how you looked (one of which I see you are now using as your avatar). Your funny self-deprecating comments aside, note that we all responded with admiration for your appearance. Girl, seriously, we're not just blowing smoke and trying to make you feel better -- you do look that good! :)

I know that we're all our own harshest critics, but when you downplay your appearance, and several dozen of us praise it, you need not wonder just who it is that needs that eye appointment! ;)