PDA

View Full Version : Just sharing my evening experience

herwannabe
12-17-2010, 08:28 PM
I was out with my cousin to a Christmas dinner that the local lumber yard was putting on for us contractors, anyhow we were setting at a table with another contractor and his wife, anyhow my cousin is a scruffy looking person and I have long blonde/grey hair past my shoulders, the couple across the table was cowboy looking and the owner of the lumber yard (who was putting on the feast) walked up and spoke to my cousin and the other gentleman across the table then made a comment to the ladies on enjoying the dinner? then did a double take on myself, I told him I was not offended and everyone within hearing distance got a hellova laugh out of the whole conversation, as for myself I took it as a hellova compliment of course I had to play it down (Male Mode not even a bra on :sad:) as such since it was a room full of contractors But it still felt good

Davina-Alba
12-17-2010, 09:20 PM
I bet it felt good. Lucky you.

sissystephanie
12-17-2010, 10:08 PM
Lucky you to have hair!! I have a good friend who has shoulder length gray hair which is very curly. To my knowledge he is not a CD, but the effect would be spoiled anyway since he also has a mustache and goatee!! I personally have almost no hair on my head, and what there is cut 1/8 inch long!!

Missy Tanya
12-17-2010, 10:23 PM
Told you not to wear lipstick!!! Lol Really must have been great and Whoo at the same time.

Tanya

Misty G
12-17-2010, 10:28 PM
I have to agree with Stephanie I must be great to have hair like that. My hair is pretty thin and gray and since I prefer short red hair wigs I keep it shaved aliong with the rest of my body.