PDA

View Full Version : Whose closet(s) did you raid?

Starla
12-18-2010, 07:57 AM
In your younger, more furtive and secretive crossdressing years (c'mon, we've all been there), from whose closet did you "borrow" clothes to try on when you had some precious and (hopefully) safe alone time? What sorts of things did you slip into, and under what circumstances? Any close calls (either almost getting caught, or someone noticing that their stuff had been disturbed)?

LitaKelley
12-18-2010, 08:12 AM
I used to love sneaking into my sister's underwear, tights & leotards or one piece swimsuits when morning aerobics shows were on TV and I'd mimic the workout until my body was more interested in doing a different workout. I was always trying on my sisters clothes.. everything except pants.. I can't recall any close calls, I did however get caught with eye liner on more than a few times, as well as wearing her earrings.

Karren H
12-18-2010, 08:29 AM
Mothers, sisters, 3 Step-sisters, step-mothers, grand mothers, aunts, many girl friends, neighbor girl, friend's sister, friend's sister's friends, boarder, 10th grade English Teacher...... I was a proloific borrower!!

VanessaVW
12-18-2010, 08:33 AM
In my grade school years, I "borrowed" my mom's stuff. I thought I did a great job of hiding it too. However, I'd go to where I'd hidden the borrowed stuff and it was gone. Checked my mom's drawers later, there it was. Nothing was ever said during that time.

Starla
12-18-2010, 08:56 AM
Answering my own question....I generally raided my Mom's stuff when she was out (I had no sisters). I remember well the paranoia of trying not to disturb anything -- if I took something hanging in a closet, I took great care to note just where it was on the rack and replace it there. Bras, slips, and panties were more nerve-wracking...I had to carefully note how things were stacked and folded in order to recreate the "look" of a drawer's contents. (In reality, she might well have not paid close attention to how things were arranged, but why take chances?)

In my early 20's (this was the late 1970"s), I also had a risky (but thrilling) time when a young couple I knew asked me to check up on their dog for a few days while they were gone -- feed him, let him out, etc. The wife was a very pretty young gal with a lot of nice clothes, and owned a cute short blonde wig to boot! (Kind of a Goldie Hawn look, for those young enough to remember her "Laugh-In" days.) Yeah, I had a lot of fun while the pooch was out doing his business! :D The risk involved is that if I had been caught or left incontrovertible evidence that I had been playing in her things, her very macho (and very big) husband would almost certainly have beaten the snot out of me!

sue1965
12-18-2010, 09:05 AM
I raided My sister's clothes, That's how I got started. She caught me 3 times I know of, when I was in my teens. I have also been through some of my aunts things, Actually, My ex wife's aunt's. The best part was I did some remodeling for her aunt and she gave my ex 8 boxes of clothes to sell at our annual garage sale we did each year. Only 2 made it to the sale. My ex asked me to try the stuff on, everything that fit we kept..

Maria 60
12-18-2010, 09:14 AM
For about five years i shared room with my sister, she worked long hours that made it easy. The problem was she would fold her cloths a certain way that i just couldn't figure out how to do it. So i guess she must of known i was in drawers and never said anything.

joannemarie barker
12-18-2010, 10:11 AM
I regularly raided my sisters room.she had some fantastic dresses and underwear :)

ninapuella
12-18-2010, 10:21 AM
I have actually been very careful with this. It was first when i started to buy my own clothes that i started to dress for real. I just couldnt handle the thought what i would have liked if someone else sneaked in my closet.

Tina B.
12-18-2010, 10:31 AM
Started with mom, and then big sister, she was a member of a girls club that had a lot of formal affairs and had a closet full of ball gowns from the fifties that I loved to play with, plus hoop skirts and tons of crinoline. My sisters room was my favorite playroom up until she got married and moved out. Then it was back to just mom's stuff, or what I could find in bags of old clothes that where keep around out in the shed. I only got caught once that I know of, it was by my father, he made sure I understood, I didn't want to be caught again. As for mom, I don't know how much she knew, but she did give me a lot of leeway to try thing while I was in high school, such as hair straighteners, (it was the early sixties) and she let me play with hair color, no many boys where doing that back then, so just maybe mom knew I was different, but thought it was best to leave it alone.
Tina B.

katrinakat
12-18-2010, 10:32 AM
I used to love sneaking into my sister's underwear, tights & leotards or one piece swimsuits when morning aerobics shows were on TV and I'd mimic the workout until my body was more interested in doing a different workout. I was always trying on my sisters clothes.. everything except pants.. I can't recall any close calls, I did however get caught with eye liner on more than a few times, as well as wearing her earrings.
omg me tooo!!!!!!!!! So funny!

dennisGTS
12-18-2010, 10:57 AM
In my early years, my sisters underwear. Then many years later, my step-mothers lingerie and occationally clothes.

Sarah Doepner
12-18-2010, 11:32 AM
I didn't have a sister and never spent time with girl cousins, so my mother's dresser and closet were my source. I was caught once, after several near misses. Mom found some of her things with the sleeves inside out. Big mistake on my part! This was before we had a counseling option so I was sent off to spend the summer with my father and his new wife. In the basement bedroom where I stayed was a wardrobe full of wonderful things. I came home better able to cover my tracks and borrowed until I was to big to fit her things any longer. I would dress as fully as I could when I had the chance, and learned to love the smell of her lipstick. I moved out for college and didn't have a source of clothes and the free time to borrow until after I was married. Not long after I started finding my own things.

Davina-Alba
12-18-2010, 11:41 AM
I am an only child but was lucky in that I had girl relations who liked me dressing up when we were young and who kept on helping as I grew up. Also as a teenager I had a girlfriend who used to play with me at her house and I’d wear underwear belonging to her, her sister and her mother.

Other than that I raided my mother’s wardrobe. I particularly liked trying on girdles, corsets, stockings and suspender/garter belts. I got caught out a few times over the years most notably by the mother of the girlfriend referred to above who walked in while I was having some real fun in her corset and panties. I’ve posted about that here.

I was also discovered by an older cousin (not the same family group that I played with) when she let herself into my house to drop off some Christmas presents. It seems that she saw my mother in town and offered to carry some parcels home to allow my mother to stay shopping a little longer. I was sitting at my mother’s dressing table wearing a bra, panties, suspender belt, stockings and a short white lace slip. I was applying makeup rather inexpertly. She was shocked and amused at the same time and kept teasing me by pretending to lift up my slip, though she could easily see through it.

When she stopped giggling she had a long talk with me asking if I had feelings for other boys (the usual first thought) but eventually accepted that I just enjoyed wearing female clothes and got pleasure from it. She gave me some makeup tips too.

She promised she would not tell my mother, but after my mother died and my aunt and I were clearing out her clothes my aunt offered me some of my mothers underwear, and she told me that my mother knew about my dressing.

I accused my cousin of ratting on me but she totally denied doing that. Maybe I wasn’t as careful at folding and placing things back where they came from as I thought.

docrobbysherry
12-18-2010, 11:54 AM
Pantie raids were BIG among high school and college age kids when I was young. No pretty teen/20's girl's chest of drawers was safe! Guys used ladders, skeleton keys, breaking and entering, or just sneaking in thru unlocked doors, (not many folks locked their doors during the day back then), to steal panties! Kind of went out of fashion by the time I entered high school.

I never got much of a thrill from ladies panties, and STILL DON'T!

( As u can see from my avatar! Ha ha!)

DebsUK
12-18-2010, 12:24 PM
My Mam's clothes. I was always using her tights and dresses. Her shoes were a size too small, but I squeezed my feet into them and stole bits and pieces of her makeup when I could

Salina
12-18-2010, 12:42 PM
My sister's panties...she had a wonderful collection of nylon bikini panties. I once went to my "hiding" place for my stash and found they were gone...my mom commented that they must have gotten mixed in with my clotheswhen the laundry was done. In college and when first living on my own I used to raid the laundry room. I used to work for a moving company years ago and always volunteered to pack the bedroom....I stole many wonderful pairs of panties and bras during that time. I don't remember any close calls and never was caught....thank God!

naye
12-18-2010, 12:50 PM
I started borrowing my mom's panties, tights, stockings and one piece swimsuit, as some of you, I also put special attention on how her clothes were exactly folded and placed and I'd always tried to leave everything exactly as it was before I took it, but you know, I was just 10 years old when I started doing that, so I really have the curiosity if my mom knows that I used to borrowed some of her stuff.

Jilmac
12-18-2010, 01:31 PM
I had three older sisters and I would raid their dresser drawers and closets whenever the opportunty arose. One wore nothing but cotton panties so I never liked hers but the other two wore the pretty pastel nylon panties and I wished they could have been mine instead. I would fold and return them to their drawers but I think they still suspected something was awry. I also wore thrir garter belts girdles and stockings, then pick out a dress or skirt from the closet and pose in front of the mirror.

There were several close calls (at getting caught) when sisters or parents would return home earlier than expected. When that happened I would run into my room or the bathroom to change then try to return the clothes to the proper places while nobody was looking. Once my mom found a dress in my closet and I had to think up a quick excuse, but I don't think she believed me.

susan2010
12-18-2010, 06:13 PM
Started with my sister's petticoat when I was 4 or 5. Don't know what made me try it, but I sure enjoyed it.
Later, she married and moved away. Then, I went to Mom's clothes; mostly slips, nightgowns and pettipants.
I didn't try shoes, dresses, etc until much older. I had one really close call with the petticoat. I think mom knew I was in her things.

Laura Evans
12-18-2010, 06:29 PM
Started with my sisters underwear, I was very careful when returning them, did not try makeup back then. I don't think I was found out but as a few have stated here sometimes they know but don't say anything. I will never know as my mother and sister have long departed this world.

NicoleScott
12-18-2010, 06:43 PM
Through several teen years, all of my older sister's clothes and shoes fit perfectly,and she wore very nice high heel pumps. It was many very good years. I raided my mom's drawer only for lipstick.

Sheila11
12-18-2010, 07:54 PM
Mothers, sisters, 3 Step-sisters, step-mothers, grand mothers, aunts, many girl friends, neighbor girl, friend's sister, friend's sister's friends, boarder, 10th grade English Teacher...... I was a proloific borrower!!

Everyone's but Karens.

Sophie86
12-19-2010, 12:04 AM
Mom's. My older sister moved out right around the time I started dressing, so I don't recall getting into her closet (except for the time she dressed me for Halloween, but that was her idea). My three younger sisters were all too small for me to wear their stuff. The only other person I've ever borrowed from is my wife. I still do, but I tell her now when I'm stealing her stuff. :)

Cari
12-19-2010, 01:34 AM
Mom and sisters

I actually was in the habit of dressing off season; since they would box up winter clothes in the summer and vice versa.
Seemed safer raiding those storage boxes.

KandisTX
12-19-2010, 02:56 AM
Adoptive mom and sister, mother's of the kids I baby-sat for, next door neighbors daughter, grandmother (loved her OBG's and LLPG's, and those bullet bras), aunts, then mom and sister (came out to them and they both shared with me quite happily as long as I laundered what I borrowed before returning them). All three ex-wives knew as does my current wife so I could raid their wardrobes, although I often times had nicer stuff than they did (ex's anyway). ;)

Stephanie47
12-19-2010, 03:40 AM
The first feminine garments I tried on were my mother's nylon slips. That got me hooked. If she had not hung them in the bathroom to dry after hand washing, I probably would never had become a CD. Next came exploring her underwear draws, where I found bras, girdles, some very pretty nighties, stockings and the most gawd awful grannie panties. They were totally ugly. I could never figure out how a woman could have pretty clothes and then have those terrible panties. Next came summer dresses which were hung in a closet in the bedroom I shared with my brother. They were all slip over the head with side zippers. What I would give now to have my figure as a teenager. I never got caught, but, I never heard her ask about a busted bra strap on a very pretty black bra. That taught me to avoid squeezing into her clothing in the future.

Diane Smith
12-19-2010, 04:39 AM
I was an only child, so it was mainly my mom's closets. She was quite a petite thing, though, so few of her clothes would fit me, even when I was quite young. Fortunately, Mom was somewhat "with the program" and did eventually buy me my own heels and pantyhose, at least.

During my teens, mom inherited some stuff from her aunt which became the backbone of my wardrobe for several years. We also cleaned out my grandmother's house after she went into a nursing home. She had been quite a stylish woman, especially during the '50s and '60s, and had closets full of formal gowns and high heels, some of which would fit me. Unfortunately, Mom had no use for clothes of that size or style and insisted on giving most of them away. I managed to sneak out a pair of heels and some other small items while we were working on the house, but I wasn't able to rescue any of the dresses, fur coats or other larger garments. Broke my heart to see them go, sort of an involuntary purge before I'd even had the chance to try on most of the stuff.

- Diane

t-girlxsophie
12-19-2010, 09:40 AM
My poor Maw,was demented by me dressing in her clothes,i just wasn't too clever at keeping my secret hidden.I also stayed at my Granny's home on weekends and school holidays,was always going into my aunts old room (she was in her 20s) and having dress up fun,sometimes sleeping in her clothes.she really had some nice things.Was then I reached an age where I could purchase my own clothing,and this was my first hiding place

:hugs:Sophie

BRANDYJ
12-19-2010, 09:56 AM
This thread got me to thinking. The first article of women's clothes I ever tried on was my mother's full white slip. That was a one time thing. I never touched her clothes again. Also had a younger sister and I never gave it a thought to touch her clothes either. The only other clothes I had to wear was from a box of discarded clothes a tenant left in a vacant apartment above our garage. So early on set my boundaries to never wear clothes that belonged to someone else. Not sure if it was fear of being caught or just felt it was either dirty or wrong. To this day I feel the same way. But charity drop boxes were my friend in those teen years. Some times those boxes were full and people would leave bags or boxes next to them. I'd take them and see if there was anything that fit me and I liked and then return the remainder. Still, I always felt liek a thief.

kirsten
12-19-2010, 10:07 AM
I use to use my sister thing. I try to put every thing back just as I found it. never got caught. but it was nice I thought two ware there clothes

ClaireB
12-19-2010, 01:35 PM
mothers, and this is when i learned my mothers a *****.

danielletorresani
12-19-2010, 03:05 PM
Some of my mom's stuff, but mostly my sisters when I was growing up. Later in life, I'd wait until my roommate would leave for a few hours, then dress up in lingerie with garters, stockings and heels, then go to her closet and try on some dresses. LOVED IT!!!

renee k
12-19-2010, 04:40 PM
I was an only child, so it was my mom's closet till I out grew her clothes.

Renee

Christina89
12-19-2010, 05:01 PM
my mothers, my aunts, and my step mothers.

loredana
12-19-2010, 05:12 PM
Since I don't have any sisters, my first experiment was with my mother's clothes.

When I started living alone, I had a secret wardrobe of my own. I was living in a strange city and I had no difficulty buying things from different shops.

Michaela42
12-19-2010, 05:42 PM
Like a lot of the other members here I raided every and any closet I came across ;)

When I was too young to know 'better' I would try on ANY pair of feminine shoes I found. I was only about five or six at the time so most everyone laughed and played along; though I am sure my antics caused my parents some embarrassment at times.

As I got older I was gently 'encouraged' to stop this behavior, which I did for a while. Once my Mother began working and my younger brother was at a sitter I would raid my Mother's closet daily. Again shoes were my main target, but I progressed quickly to pantyhose, underwear, and then dresses.

When I was thirteen I was asked to watch our neighbor's house while they were away for two weeks. Mostly it was just feeding their pets and opening the windows in the morning and closing them at night, but I took it onto myself to make sure Linda's and her daughter's closets were safe :devil: On the next to the last day one of the neighbor's relatives came in unannounced and caught me in Linda's high heels. There were a few giggles and such, but nothing mean or angry. When Linda returned home nothing was said and I hoped that the relative had not told on me. A few months later Linda dropped off a big bag of clothes and shoes for charity and she made it a point of mentioning to me to 'take care of them' for her. Did she know, probably; but she did not seem to care :battingeyelashes:

Of course there were other close calls that I have had but I do not want to bore anyone to death. If for some reason you are interested in them just PM and ask. I may not get to reply right away but I promise to try too. Makaila

Jennifer Marie P.
12-19-2010, 06:23 PM
I raided my sisters clothes and wore her dresses and skirts and just used my mothers bras and makeup.No close calls but my sister caught me wearing her dress .

Lynette
12-19-2010, 06:27 PM
I started early. Mostly my sisters things but also wore my mothers grandma aunts cousins neighbors friends sisters friends mothers clothes lines any undies I could get my hands on. No girdle was safe with me around. Mom sis and grandma all caoght me

stephanieskyee
12-19-2010, 06:55 PM
i use to raid my sisters back when i lived at home, she was alot smaller than me so trying to squeeze into her clothes was not easy, actually torn a thing or 2, now i live wiht my girlfriend so i love the times when she isnt here... currently she went to her parents for a week for Christmas so i have free access to her clothes for a whole week now! needless to say im in heaven!

makin' it real
12-19-2010, 07:13 PM
Sure I looked through my mom's and sister's clothes growing up, but didn't really borrow any of their things because they just didn't have anything stylish, soft, or sexy. Even during my early years of dressing, from 5-12 years old, I bypassed their stuff and went straight for my aunt's drawers. She was only 2 years older than me and had super sexy clothes. I'd make a purloined pair of pretty panties last for many many months prior to purging. I tried on a cousin's tutu and danced around her room. At 12, my father remarried a much younger woman. She had impeccable taste and flair. I loved, loved, loved! going through her drawers! When I was 16 I moved in with them and had access to all her wonders almost every day. I have no idea if anyone ever knew, but no one ever said anything.

Rogina B
12-19-2010, 10:51 PM
It was the stuff in the attic! lol

juno
12-19-2010, 11:19 PM
I never raided anybody's clothes. I think it is just wrong, and offensive to the victim.

The only thing I ever took was used pantyhose thrown out because there war a run in them. Stealing female clothes is understandable when a child, but adult crossdressers that don't get beyond this dishonest behavior are just going to have more trouble in life. Many women (including my wife) would be far more upset to know you wore something without asking, than to know that you wear your own female clothes. I am probably too honest, but I think it makes life much easier.

Janine cd
12-19-2010, 11:44 PM
I started out in my mother's closet but tried out my sister's dresses.

Diana1029
12-25-2010, 08:56 PM
When I started I used to take my mothers bras and panties I never got caught thoug, I also once borrowed a thong from my aunt but I never got caught the time I was closer it was once I was wearing a babydoll and thong from my girlfriend in my house while my parents were gone but all of a sudden my father entered looking for his ID or somethign like that but I quickli took it off and prentended I was getting dressed so he didnt noticed it but Iwas so freacking scared

ANA LILIA
12-26-2010, 02:37 AM
My aunt, a white skirt, red panty and bra

Loni
12-26-2010, 03:00 AM
back when it was my sisters i could easily fit into her things. loved a pair of her boots.

now i need to add to this house as Loni needs the space for her own things. not as much as others here but a lot more then the male side has. (by at least 4 fold).

TracyBoy
12-26-2010, 03:23 AM
I started out borrowing my older sister's clothes when nobody was at home. She had a very pretty low cut purple velvet dress with a tye in the front. I put on her bra and pantys, the dress,black boots, and her long hair brown wig. One time my brother came home and ran up the steps to his and my bedroom. I ran for the bathroom located in-between my sister's room and ours. I was able to shed the clothing, put it in a hamper and exit the bathroom with out getting caught. My heart was pounding! To this day I wish I could find a dress that looks like the one she had.:o

Pinky188
12-26-2010, 04:38 AM
Oh god! I lived in my sister's closet!!!! She had the coolest clothes! I was always wearing her pantys, dresses, sweaters, and skirts. She was always telling on me cuz she would find that something was out of place. She never outed me though. She would just say I was in her room and wanted me to stay out!

KateSpade83
12-26-2010, 05:18 AM
I have no sisters so I only borrowed my mom's panties, bras, camisoles, and slips when I was growing up. My aunt wears ugly stuff so I never touched her stuff. I wish I had a sister so I could have my elementary Catholic Schoolgirl's uniform - I got the skirt later in my 40's shopping a thrift store. But I rarely crossdressed much before college as I was a macho dude... I turned to crossdressing after a bad experience with girls in SR year H.S.

Daintre
12-26-2010, 05:40 AM
I never raided my sisters closets, my 2 older sisters shared a room and I shared a room with my sister 5 years younger than I. It never dawned on me to even try my mom's closet. I saved my allowance and went to the bargain basement of the local department stores for lingerie.

Rachel05
12-26-2010, 06:58 AM
Well in my early days it was my mothers panties that I loved to wear and then as I grew it was her panythose and she had some gorgeous lace nightdresses I loved to wear and I remember when she got a new halter neck lace bra, wow that was a good day.

Then as my little sis got older, she had a passion for really nice underwear and we used to share, I am pretty certain my sis never knew but I think my mum did suspect, i used to be really careful to put things back in order, but even though she never said, there was the odd hint

The day my sister got a sexy and most gorgeous black basque with suspenders was like all my Christmases at once, I really ought to thank her one day!!

One of my mates sisters had a glorious taste in underwear and she was very untidy and used to leave it all over the place, but I was never brave enough for that

Drew Painter
12-26-2010, 09:18 AM
At age 13 the hamper in the bathroom, for any and all of my mothers things...loved the feel

Kitty Sue
12-26-2010, 09:20 AM
OMG, what an interesting question! I raided my aunts. All 3 of there lingerie drawers SP?) were victims of my raiding, my mothers underwear, the next door neighbors closets, and my mum's friends dresser for and suitcases for lingerie. I am not proud of these actions.

Didi
12-26-2010, 10:48 AM
My older sister, my mom, my younger sister

missyvf
01-14-2011, 11:57 AM
Best friends mom - panties, bras, pantyhose, slips, nightgowns. Aunts, other friends sisters and moms, neighbors, clients, and any other unsuspecting donor to my habit.

Kitty Sue
01-14-2011, 03:32 PM
Answering my own question....I generally raided my Mom's stuff when she was out (I had no sisters). I remember well the paranoia of trying not to disturb anything -- if I took something hanging in a closet, I took great care to note just where it was on the rack and replace it there. Bras, slips, and panties were more nerve-wracking...I had to carefully note how things were stacked and folded in order to recreate the "look" of a drawer's contents. (In reality, she might well have not paid close attention to how things were arranged, but why take chances?)

In my early 20's (this was the late 1970"s), I also had a risky (but thrilling) time when a young couple I knew asked me to check up on their dog for a few days while they were gone -- feed him, let him out, etc. The wife was a very pretty young gal with a lot of nice clothes, and owned a cute short blonde wig to boot! (Kind of a Goldie Hawn look, for those young enough to remember her "Laugh-In" days.) Yeah, I had a lot of fun while the pooch was out doing his business! :D The risk involved is that if I had been caught or left incontrovertible evidence that I had been playing in her things, her very macho (and very big) husband would almost certainly have beaten the snot out of me!

your telling my story to a tee. ;)

Abbey Lane
01-14-2011, 04:11 PM
I was an only child so just had to always use my Mother's items. When I got married I used a few of the first wife's items. But now I have so much of my own clothes ( in hiding ) that I don't have to borrow except maybe jewelry.

DanyaKay
01-14-2011, 06:40 PM
BTDT with the mom's, sisters, aunts (all 3 of 'em), grandma's, best friend's mom, sister's friends, nothing was off limits. Yep, did the examination of how things were folded and placed. We had a pool growing up and Lisa's friends would come over and leave swimsuits to dry. Hale yeah! I would sometimes put one on and swim in the middle of the night (saw a light come once and thought I was gonna be dead) then replace it to dry. One time I was wearing my best friend's mom's pantyhose and saw her coming up the drive; I quickly dressed and wound up wearing them home. It was the first pair of hose I acquired. It felt so nice and was such a thrill; but I never did that again there.

bostonbecky
01-17-2011, 12:52 PM
Started with my sister's underwear drawer like most of us... then moved onto my mom's panties and closet to surprisingly find we have the same exact size in everything :)... once I figured out my best friend's mom had much sexier lingerie lets just say i snuck away to her room much more often when I was at his house lol

Sharon B.
01-17-2011, 01:12 PM
I have two older sisters, but the oldest moved out when she went to college, that left my older sister and whenever I had the chance I would borrow something of hers. It eventually got to the point where I felt guilty and had to tell someone and that was her. The problem she wasn't seeing it my way and told me to stay out of her things, I tried but couldn't do it. kept finding my way to her undergarments, one Sunday afternoon she caught me wearing her undergarments, skirt and makeup. It felt so wonderful being in that skirt and sweater with makeup on.
I started to buy my own undergarments but still wore her dresses and used her makeup until I was in my early twenties when she moved out I then started to buy my own dresses and would dress every-time I had the chance and have been caught by her when our parents would go on vacation and she would stop by to check on me. There I was dressed completely as a woman and she stooped by to see how I was doing, she wasn't to happy to see me as a woman and to this day she wouldn't be happy either.

Natalee
01-17-2011, 02:05 PM
First clothes I was raiding was the wife's. Although the very first incident was her shoving me into her clothes.

Upon realizing I really enjoyed it; I was dressing-up w/o her knowledge. She still doesn't know how often I dress; or how far I go. But I'm trying to get her acclimated step-by-step. Nails/Toes polished. Her sweats on ALL cold days in the house; now I'm starting to say how boxers, just don't work in her tiny sweats. So she is knowing more and more, when I raid her closet.

Last year I also bought a modest 2-week wardrobe, and better fitting undies of my own.

Elsa von Spielburg
01-17-2011, 02:22 PM
In your younger, more furtive and secretive crossdressing years (c'mon, we've all been there),

Heh, nope. Started dressing almost exactly 2 years ago. I b a late bloomer.

from whose closet did you "borrow" clothes to try on when you had some precious and (hopefully) safe alone time? What sorts of things did you slip into, and under what circumstances? Any close calls (either almost getting caught, or someone noticing that their stuff had been disturbed)?

No close calls, but my GF knows and lets me wear some of her things that fit me. Mostly tops and a dress or two since I have few to actually call my own. I always ask first though, since I don't want to stretch out and destroy her stuff.

Suzette Muguet de Mai
01-17-2011, 03:36 PM
Grandmothers stepins, but then I found rag bags had intact clothes and quite nice too, until some people began to sell the clothes at flea markets. Now they get sliced and spliced. I was lucky I could buy a bag of rags, go through them and select nice things and revamp for my wardrobe.

Donna June
01-17-2011, 03:46 PM
My sisters stuff. She was an attractive girly girl and just a few years older. Being small I just about fit into her things. I gravitated to her slips and dresses the most. Never got caught but had a few close calls. Actually one time she let me and a friend dress up in her room (I was around 8 at the time) My older brother came into the room and my sister hid us under the bed. Another time the same friend and I went into her room. I put on a real poofy type prom dress and we walked arm in arm and made believe we were getting married.

LoriFlores
01-17-2011, 10:35 PM
My sisters tutu got me started. From there I progessed to her panties, leotards, tights, and pantyhose. I always had a blast when I was left home alone :o

Angela Dressing
01-17-2011, 11:19 PM
I was much older then all my siblings. when I was 12 yrs old or so i my mom didny have a prob running around the house in her white full slip and hose. well i felt the material and that was it. when she and everyone else was gone for a predetermined amount of time(out of town) I hit her room hard. panties we a little saggy but stayed up well. then hose and that coveted slip. I was able to fit into most of her dresses. At the time she was going to school to be an RN and was required to wear a nurses uniform(not the scrubs they wear today but the real thing. i love to try it on along with some chiffon dresses that felt so good and were long a wavy as I twirled around in them. I cant remember the incident but i did get caught and she was not very happy. more mas cause i sneaked into her clothes more cause i was wearing womans clothes. she sent me to a shrink but that never changed much. i have learned to get my own stuff but since im still in the closet i wear it by myself in my trk at nite.

Robertacd
01-17-2011, 11:50 PM
WOW, it would be easier to list the GG's in my life who I did not "borrow" from :o

darla_g
01-18-2011, 12:45 AM
When i was young my mom. Later on while married my wife but i remember a time or two when i just couldn't get an outfit off! boy did i sweat a bit over those times. Later on just always bought my own stuff.

Randee
01-18-2011, 11:32 AM
My sister's. One afternoon a week I was able to come home from school to an empty house, my chance to pull my sisters dance bag out of the closet, fetch a pair of silky panties from the hamper, and slip into her dancewear. It gave me a couple of hours to freely mince about the house wearing sis's leotard and tights admiring my girlified image in every mirror in the house. After she quit dance and the dance bag disappeared, I discovered where her bathing suits and pantyhose and mom's tights were kept. I so looked forward to my weekly ritual excited and terrified at the thought of getting caught in them.

Cheryl T
01-18-2011, 01:53 PM
Well, mom of course was my primary source, but also my aunt and a neighbor or two. Hope they can forgive me.

Billie Jean
01-18-2011, 08:48 PM
My sister's at first then my ex wife's.

CarlaWestin
01-18-2011, 09:08 PM
I started with my Mom's stuff. I remember, as I was getting ready for school she would be getting ready for work. She would put on all white bra, girdle, stockings, heels, jewelry and make up. Then she would parade around like that and put on her dress at the last minute. One time in my early teens she sternly announced, "stay out of my dresser! That goes for both of you!" I've always wondered if my father had the same proclivity.

Stacye Rose
01-18-2011, 10:59 PM
When I was about 12 my older sister moved out and left some of her clothes and shoes and a really long blonde wig that i never tired of standing in front of the mirror while wearing

britney
01-18-2011, 11:07 PM
In my early days mostly my sisters and occasionally my moms closet. I also got a chance at my cousin's and a few friends sisters closets but those opportunities were few and far between. Now i have my own stuff and i occasionally borrow my girlfriends stuff...

tia61
01-18-2011, 11:29 PM
my moms bras when I was 4. then by the time I was 14, I would skip school every couple of weeks and dress in bras, panties, hose, dresses and makeup. ruined a pair of wedge shoes of hers but never heard a word.

Joanna_81
01-20-2011, 04:56 AM
I was raiding my Moms and older Sisters closets. I was feeling extremely guilty for doing that (as it was a kind of breach of trust) plus somewhat paranoid about leaving everything exactly as it was before. :(

erickka
01-20-2011, 06:40 AM
Back in the 60's... Mom's stockings and garters, and those micro stiletto heeled pumps! Tried them once, then the rest is history.

il.dso
01-20-2011, 10:07 AM
My sister's and mother's clothes were "borrowed" with incredible frequency!
In college, I "borrowed" my girlfriend's and her roommates stuff.
Oh, the memories!

ikthys
01-20-2011, 10:21 AM
Classic story of my young foolishness- I used to simply take my mom's nylons and keep them. She had so many, I thought, that she wouldn't notice one or two missing.... I had this hole in my wall that I put a picture over, and would hide things there. One day my male friend and I came home and the picture was off the wall and my parents wanted to talk to me. I new they found it all- nylons, my sister's bra and panties, etc. They sent my friend home not knowing about the clothes and tried to have a talk with me- to no avail- I simply went dumb until they were done giving me my lashings.

JustAlex
01-20-2011, 04:25 PM
It's a long list... I'll give you the highlights

Mom's obviously. I wore her panties, bras, pantyhose, slips, nighties. Only once a dress when I was still a kid.

Grandma's. She had some beautiful vintage slips and silk panties too.

My other grandma's. I think it was just once, nothing remarkable.

My aunt's. I went to her beach house alone many times. I usually took my own stuff but I didn't have swimsuits, so I borrowed hers.

My MIL's. I wouldn't include this since it's been the source of some regret because I shouldn't... but i did...
Thanks to all who confessed the same sin, I decided to let it out.

I always returned everything in pristine condition.

I'd say my wife's too but that's not raid, we share a lot. I think she raided my stuff more than I raided hers.

karynspanties
01-20-2011, 05:10 PM
Well, I started when I was 5 yrs old or so getting into my moms and sisters stuff. Got caught numerous times by both all they way into my teens. The most memorable was a friend of mine in Junior High School. His mom was divorced and worked as a nurse at night. This was when nurses still wore the white uniform. I used to go over to his house after school everyday. Why everyday? His mon would be getting ready for work and walked around the house wearing nothing but a bra, panties and a white full slip. I was 13 at the time. She had no problems with doing this. My buddy did not think anything if it. She had been doing it for as long as he could remember. So, I would go ver even when he was not there. She would tell me to come in and keep her company while she got ready for work. We talked about anything and everything. One day while she was in the bathroom putting on her make-up, I niticed a pile of clothes on the floor in the laundry room. JACKPOT!!! Panties, bras and full slips galore!!! I felt the material...rubbed it on my face, oh so nice!! As I was standing there holding a full slip up to me, she said that I would look cute in it. Oh crap, busted. I was soo scared and embarrased. I could have just died right then and there. She told me I could try on anything I wanted and it would be our secret. I stammered about having homework or something and left. It about a week before I had enough nerve to go back. I did go back when my buddy was not there. He never mentioned anything about what had happened prior so I was pretty sure she did not say anything. Once back, she asked me if I ever wore anything femme, I said yes, my moms stuff. We talked quite a bit about it. She told me if I wanted to wear any of her stuff, just feel free to. She did not mind. I did end up trying on her stuff...evertime I went over there. I spent more time there when my bud was at his grandparents then when he was there. I became very comfortable wearing lingerie in front of her. Nothing sexual ever happened. Nothing even close. But I never thought about it at the time. I just knew it felt right wearing the lingerie. She ended up the following year getting a day shift at a hospital farther away and they ended up moving. She did however give me my first pair of panties, bra and fullslip. I think of those days now and then and what I would have done differantly if anything. Her name was Karyn and that's how I got my femme name and how I became comfortable in the fact that I am who and what I am.

kymmieLorain
01-20-2011, 05:18 PM
For me it was always my sisters. as my mom never had anything I cared to wear.

Kymmie

*~Cassie~*
01-21-2011, 05:42 PM
Sister's...used to love slipping into her panties, bras, tights and knee-highs (if I couldn't find any tights) :)

Dapple
01-21-2011, 06:05 PM
Moms and 4 older sisters. Life was real good for awhile. Plenty of stuff to get into. Got caught when I was about 12 and taken right to Mom. I heard the beautiful words (Leave the boy alone,he,s not hurting anything) Life got really really good then. 3 for them starting helping me with things. 50 yrs later they still do. GOD bless my sisters. Because of them I had a wonderful silky, frilly,ruffled teenage life. My soul is there for them to take. And Mom let it all happen. May GOD bless them all

Vicki_M
01-21-2011, 07:06 PM
I used to raid my sisters wardrobe. I had a few close scares when I saw the car pulling on to the drive and it was a mad rush to get undressed and get the clothes back into the wardrobe. I'm sure she must have known!

I also used to use my mam's rollers, but never could get my hair curly. I now realise that putting rollers in for 10 minutes doesn't work.

erica12b
01-21-2011, 07:13 PM
mom and sisters ,

Annie M
01-21-2011, 07:13 PM
In the early years I was very close to my mom's hight around 5'5" and fit just about everything she had. She had great taste in fashion and was a cloths horse. Learned to walk in heels too.

joan658
01-22-2011, 07:31 AM
As an only child I only had my mother's things to try on from time to time. It wasn't until I got married and started buying sexy undies for my wife for her birthday and as Christmas presents, did I start sneaking into her things. Never got caught, but when I finally "came out" to my wife after over ten year of marriage ... well, let's just say it was a disaster. My second wife is totally supportive ... :-)

Jenniferathome
01-22-2011, 09:23 AM
My oldest sister's closet was my number one target. She had great dresses, always on the sexier side. Didn't care for my Mom's stuff. When I got in to high school, I started trying on my girlfriend's clothes. Never got caught.

darla_g
01-22-2011, 12:57 PM
Don't we all feel appropriately guilty now that we've confessed this?

Eryn
01-25-2011, 01:45 AM
Mom, of course, but that was mostly hose and underwear. No sisters, so that was out. After I married there was a closet of clothes to draw from, albeit secretly. After I belatedly came clean with my wife, she gave me retroactive permission to browse at will. The only time I got caught was a couple of years ago, after two days of dressing while the family was away, I forgot to remove a tell-tale lipstick mark from my coffee cup. Luckily, my wife decided that I was just "experimenting" and didn't jump to the "other woman" theory.

Syndi
01-29-2011, 02:24 PM
I was 11. Usually raided my sister's stuff. She had alot of shorts and 2 pairs of jeans I really liked. And of course my mom's and my sister's panties. I was usually careful about changing back in time before any one got home. There was once I had been wearing one of my sister's shirts, her panties and some of her jeans. Mom came home with groceries and I was only able to change back to my own shirt. So there I was helping her with the groceries and scared that she'd notice the jeans. It was just recently a few years ago I got real careless and got spotted and mom knows. To this day I live with the fear that she wil tell the rest of my family.