PDA

View Full Version : My First Pair of Pants?

windycissy
09-15-2005, 12:54 AM
I know it sounds crazy, but I've been crossdressing for years and always wore skirts or dresses...until today. After seeing so many GG's forsake them for cute pants, I finally took the plunge and tried on a pair at the Casual Corner outlet today...and loved them! Here's a reflection of me in the mirror of the changing room, falling in love with my new look - guess this makes me even more like a real girl....

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5d735b3127cce946c5f1c37ac00000015108IatWLlw0aW

Marlena Dahlstrom
09-15-2005, 01:17 AM
Yup, one doesn't have to wear a skirt to feel femme. :)

windycissy
09-15-2005, 01:41 AM
Here's another photo of me in my new pants. When I walked into the Dress Barn for Women outlet today, the saleswoman asked, "Are you shopping for yourself?" I froze momentarily until she said, "These are women's sizes, you should go to our other store for Misses." Ka-ching! All those situps paid off!

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5d735b3127cce946c6327b6b900000015108IatWLlw0aW

kristi cd
09-15-2005, 02:36 AM
The first thing I ever bought was a pair of jeans. :rolleyes:

Here's another photo of me in my new pants. When I walked into the Dress Barn for Women outlet today, the saleswoman asked, "Are you shopping for yourself?" I froze momentarily until she said, "These are women's sizes, you should go to our other store for Misses." Ka-ching! All those situps paid off!
I bet that was probably the best part of your trip. :p

Mx Justina
09-15-2005, 04:14 AM

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5d735b3127cce946c6327b6b900000015108IatWLlw0aW

Both pictures (sitting and standing) argue well for your good choice. I too am biased towards skirts (esp. long black wraps with unisex hi-tops for public motion). Looking at your photos however, I like that loose, understated femme enhancing appearance...and, I'm also looking at the garment from a "quick-change" and "blend in the crowd" point of view.

Wondering what the fabric description is, or if you tried other colour choices.

J.

windycissy
09-15-2005, 09:48 AM
I really wasn't planning to buy pants, but this pair caught my eye on the clearance rack - they only cost like $12, and they looked like they would pack well without wrinkling. They are a polyester/rayon/spandex blend, very light and I love they way they hug my butt and swirl around my ankles. I have a limited wardrobe, and most of my outfits feature a black top, which is very slimming. Black and tan is a classic look, and looks great with black flats. Ask Windy (http://snurl.com/askwindy)

kymmieLorain
09-15-2005, 11:06 AM
I just got my first pair of womans jeans a couple weeks ago. great fit. and feels wonderful to wear.

Kymmie

Natasha Anne
09-15-2005, 03:06 PM
I also discovered pants this year! My first pairs were bootcut stretch jeans, and those have since been followed with casual and career pants. I wear them all the time now.

I think as we develop our sense of style we tend to move from fetishistic dressing to something more comfortable and representative of who we are. I tend to liken it to what teenage girls seem to go through as they discover their womenhood and dress for themselves rather than just for their peer group. I've even lost the impetus to wear high heels. The flats I wear are obviously women's shoes and I love them.

Well done on your discovery.

Maddie Knight
09-15-2005, 03:18 PM
I wear girly jeans a lot when going out fem, you blend in easier and I still feel every bit female.

Katie Lynn
09-15-2005, 03:21 PM
Its a great feeling to be able to feel good in pants isnt it?

I know I never considered even wearing pants or jeans in my past crossdressing because I didnt think it would make me look as feminine. Finally as I got more into dressing, my g/f pointed out that its not going to be summer all year long and if I wanted to continue going out I would need to feel comfortable in pants/jeans.

I started wearing hers, and recently we started shopping for me also (even though we both wear the same size, sometime we have style preferance differences). I now love going out in jeans, and finally understood why females would take the time to squeeze into those tight jeans...it feels damn good to look sexy! lol

Stephanie Mancini
09-15-2005, 03:23 PM
And can i say you look very smart in pants too hun, a nice top and pants and your ready to go,

Steph

Deidra Cowen
09-15-2005, 03:34 PM
Very nice pics and a great story. You look very femmy and are passable as heck in those pants. I agree with others here in that wearing pants or jeans really helps us blend in and do our best to pass.

I remember my first pair of girly jeans...I got a bigger thrill out of wear them than lingerie!!! Most the CDs here in Atlanta mainly wear short skirts out to the clubs..I mainly but not all the time wear jeans, they tease me to get with it and be more sexy...but to tell the truth I just love tight femmy jeans!

gender_blender
09-15-2005, 07:13 PM
I was crossdressing around my father for years, with my low-waist cute feminine jeans. His lack of attention to detail was quite obvious, and thus easily taken advantage of. I was content in my feminine casual wear, not closeted, and he was happy in his ignorance of "my son doesn't look like a girl," or what he has grown up knowing what such a creature resembles. It's all about loopholes and the breaking down society's stereotypes.

Charlie

Khriss
09-15-2005, 07:21 PM
soo Cissy you look so femme inthe pants,,are trousers the issue?

KathrynTX
09-15-2005, 07:33 PM
Wearing pants defeats the purpose, imo.

gender_blender
09-15-2005, 09:22 PM
Wearing pants defeats the purpose, imo.

That depends on your purpose.

Charlie

JocelynG
09-16-2005, 12:15 AM
Very nice Windyciss. They look lovely on you.I love wearing pants.Not as much as wearing a skirt or dress but a nice pair a women's slacks can be just as fun especially wearing heels with them ;)

windycissy
09-16-2005, 10:26 AM
I guess it has something to do with my growing confidence in my ability to pass under any circumstances. I used to think if I put on pants it would make me look more like a guy. Now, if my wig and makeup are working and my top is just right, I feel just as feminine in pants, and it's a good thing with the colder weather coming. Last year, when I went out in a skirt or dress and it was freezing out, sometimes I would be the only person, man or woman, on the sidewalks of Chicago showing any leg. Now I'll blend in better, and be a heck of a lot more comfortable. Winter? Bring it on! Ask Windy (http://snurl.com/askwindy)