PDA

View Full Version : Who gets bored when they don't dress

Chickhe
12-18-2010, 12:33 PM
I was wondering who else gets bored? I've got a lot of interests and even activities I should be doing in my free time, but what I discovered, if I don't CD when I've got some free time, I feel bored. Its like I don't feel motivated to start or finish anything else and CDing is the default activity that takes away my boredom. If I CD to fill my time, I then feel complete and have more energy to begin some other activities...starts the creative juices going or something? I can't exactly explain it, if I have some alone time and don't CD I just feel bored... anyone else?

Davina-Alba
12-18-2010, 12:39 PM
I underdress 27/7 but when I haven't been able to fully dress (my wife doesn't like me doing that if she is around) then I get a bit depressed rather than bored. A few hours or a day or two in full rig sets me up.

katrinakat
12-18-2010, 12:45 PM
Girl i hear yah!

Karinsamatha
12-18-2010, 12:46 PM
If I am unable to dress for a period of time I become depressed, and sad.

carhill2mn
12-18-2010, 02:07 PM
Count me as a member of this "club"!

Pythos
12-18-2010, 02:26 PM
All the time :P

I feel so much more energetic when in styles and looks I like to wear.

It is odd.

A sure sign I am depressed is my wearing jeans several days in a row. LOL. If I am not in leggings or skirted there is something wrong.

Xandria
12-18-2010, 02:30 PM
i would have to be the odd ball here.. i have so much on my plate then when i have absolutely nothing else to do or feel like procrastinating.. i'll dress. for me its all about relaxation as to why i dress.. i cant be bothered with anything else :)

RADER
12-18-2010, 02:34 PM
My wife often tells me "Why don't you go put on a bra or something" when I get
out Of sorts or Irritable.

the_me
12-18-2010, 02:37 PM
I'm pretty new to CD, but have come to realize that if I can't be fully dressed, I'll still either wear panties and/or an accessory or two (a wristband or nice necklace tucked under the shirt), and will feel much better than without anything.

One of my hobbies is playing games on the computer, and definately prefer to do so dressed up and find it is way more fun that way!

Karren H
12-18-2010, 02:51 PM
Bored is not in my vocabulary!! I guess the only time I could be bored is when I'm asleep! I have so much on my plate I will never be bored... No mater how I dress. if i do run out of stuff to do I can always go play more hockey! :)

Kate Simmons
12-18-2010, 02:54 PM
Become a woman Hon. I guarantee you won't have time to get bored.:)

sallyfields
12-18-2010, 03:04 PM
I would of thought depressed, Down trapped and uneasy and jaded was a better description of how a dresser who can not dress feels. Bord is not one I have come across before, May I ask why you feel bored and of what?

Amy Hepker
12-18-2010, 03:19 PM
I get really depressed when I cannot dress for long periods and cannot wait until the next time when I can dress. I basically have my life around my dressing and I am only truly happy when dressed.

linnea
12-18-2010, 03:19 PM
I don't get bored under almost any circumstances, but I do prefer and feel most comfortable en femme. So I underdress 24/7, I wear full femme attire (not always with full make-up and jewelry, but with a wig, earrings, and lipstick) almost all of the time outside of work, and I keep my body as much feminine as possible all the time.
I would love to hear my wife say, "Why don't you go put on a bra or something" anytime for whatever reason, but that hasn't happened yet (I have hope--lol).
I do get sad and feel out-of-sorts when I can't dress fully for a few days stretch.

herwannabe
12-18-2010, 06:21 PM
Im single and live alone So I dress everyday in at least panties and most days, especially winter I wear a bra everyday. I shave my legs every morning when I shower then after my shower I put on clean undies and womans deodorant then my bra and a slip while I do the other morning duties then I remove the slip :( and dress for male mode) But I never get bored because I dress for success everyday :battingeyelashes: