PDA

View Full Version : Satin Fetish

Amy Hepker
12-18-2010, 02:01 PM
I have heard it before and I heard it again the other day. GGs are afraid to get caught touching or rubbing the Satin they are wearing because they are afraid of what others might say. GGs can wear satin anytime they want, but it is taboo to enjoy the feel of it. What is with this??? I love satin so much, I love the feel the touch, the coolness of it although it can be hot in the summer, but I still love it. I found this out when I was very young and loved the feel of the satin edging on blankets. Then when I seen that GGs can wear it OMG they are so lucky. Even when I was dressing 24/7 I would wear Satin a lot. I know there are many others here in this forum that feel the same way about Satin, but why is it so Bad to be Good???

MsJanessa
12-18-2010, 08:05 PM
Satin is one of the most sensual fabrics---I've got a ball gown of red satin with a black satin and lace full length petticoat---feels like heaven when I'm wearing it.

Charise52
12-18-2010, 08:16 PM
I really like Satin... it is my favorite fabric, and I wish I was a GG so I could wear all the cool stuff... as it is, I wear everything I can, and not be noticed too much...

VtVicky
12-18-2010, 08:21 PM
Well, here is an interesting coincidence. Both I and my GG SO developed a love for satin from our satin trimmed blankets when we were kids.

I wonder how many others have been down this path.

msniki48
12-18-2010, 08:28 PM
Satin trimmed blankets? don't spread it around or the satin police will force the blanket companies to stop making them, because they are turning our children into SATIN LOVERS!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

yep i did too....lol :heehee:

next you'l tell me you wre a thumb sucker too right????:doh:

ok ok ok yep i was.:devil:

yep i wear satin when ever i can...especially to bed:battingeyelashes:

hugs niki

Bowmanls2
12-18-2010, 09:26 PM
Satin and silk are two of my weaknesses!

linnea
12-18-2010, 09:37 PM
I love satin too; I've never heard of the taboo you've mentioned, however. And I think that it is silly (but so are lots of taboos). So I wear some underwear that have satin trim; I have a quilt with satin trim; and I have beautiful satin slip. I say, "Satin for everyone, every day!!"

susan2010
12-18-2010, 09:40 PM
I think the satin trimmed blanket may have led to me downfall, too. Just a short step to my sister's petticoat.

sissystephanie
12-18-2010, 09:55 PM
I too have been a satin lover since I was a young lad! That was before most of you were born!! Now I wear satin, or silk, panties every day. BTW, silk charmeuse is an amazing substitute for satin. Oh yes, I do have a number of satin nightgowns!!

Crissy Kay
12-18-2010, 10:31 PM
Oh Yes!!! I really enjoy feeling, as well as wearing my satin french maid outfits!!!

NathalieX66
12-19-2010, 01:35 AM
You mean no one on this forum has a fetish for old dry burlap???
Oh come on!......must be on another forum. :D

Maija
12-19-2010, 12:44 PM
I want to admit to satin obsession too.
I wear satin panties, satin apjama pants under my regular pants, a satin camisole and satin blouse over that and then a shirt to cover it all to work every day.
(The heat in my office is very poor, so i am never hot in he winter, and the AC blasts so i am not hot in summer either.)

I sleep in a satin nightshirt every night.

I even wear a satin camisole when i run at the gym.

I love it.

I wish I could wear satin openly.

:)

Melinda G
12-19-2010, 01:04 PM
Heh heh heh. Try climbing into some satin sheets,after shaving yourself from head to toe.:D:D

Starla
12-19-2010, 01:11 PM
You mean no one on this forum has a fetish for old dry burlap???
Oh come on!......must be on another forum. :D

Yes, you're confusing crossdressers.com with potatosackdressers.com.....

ClaireB
12-19-2010, 01:30 PM
i only have year satin underwear i still love it. microfiber is also sensual

VanessaVW
12-19-2010, 01:45 PM
Satin and silk are two of my weaknesses!

Me too, guilty as charged.

rachellegsep
12-19-2010, 05:12 PM
Me three, never even thought about the satin edged blackets. I had a blue and green one in my childhood. Interesting thought mmmh!

Christinedreamer
12-19-2010, 06:28 PM
Also a blanket satin rubber and thumbsucker... as a kid though. I love satin and all the 'femmy" fabrics especially chiffons, organzas and nylon tricot. Most women today don't even know what nylon tricot IS and I have talked with some who are clueless as to what a petticoat or even a slip is. They have no idea what they are missing.

VS Fan
12-19-2010, 07:01 PM
satin pillow case and sheet every night here. My wife can't stand them (too slippery she says) so the "fitted sheet" is usual cotton, but we each have our own "flat" sheet, and mine is satin exclusively... on the rare occasion she is away for the night, I change it all to satin, much to her dismay when she comes home LOL. I also have many satin underthings... definitely a weakness of mine!

VS Fan

cdwithplay36b
12-19-2010, 09:11 PM
satin pillow case and sheet every night here. My wife can't stand them (too slippery she says) so the "fitted sheet" is usual cotton, but we each have our own "flat" sheet, and mine is satin exclusively... on the rare occasion she is away for the night, I change it all to satin, much to her dismay when she comes home LOL. I also have many satin underthings... definitely a weakness of mine!

VS Fan

I had to laugh at that one as my wife also doesn't like the satin sheets. The first one to makeup the bed got the choice, until one day our satin sheets disappeared never to return. Sigh!

BLUE ORCHID
12-19-2010, 09:23 PM
Amy, What's not to like about satin anything ???

Orchid

Dave3
12-20-2010, 10:11 AM
Ok, I'll confess to being a Satinist too (with occasional delvings into silk)
:)

Sallee
12-20-2010, 10:49 AM
Satin and Silk my favorites

Amy Hepker
12-20-2010, 05:32 PM
Gee who would think there were so many that liked satin, I thought I was the only one, but then when I was a kid I thought I was the only boy that liked to wear girls clothes too, Go Figure.