PDA

View Full Version : Before you started CDing...

heathr1
09-15-2005, 05:04 AM
Did family/friend GGs chat with you about clothes/hair/make-up?

I have a brother and when we lived at home, it was always me, not him, who mother showed her new make-up to, or asked if I liked her new dress/skirt, or encouraged me to complement her GG friends on their hair, make-up and clothes.

Sophie_A
09-15-2005, 05:17 AM
I have always dressed to differing degrees. My mum always used to hand me her clothes catalogues to look through even if it was womens only, just for my opinion. I havent told my mum yet about my dressing i keep meaning do but can never find the right moment. I think she knows though, just by some comments some days.

I still go shopping with my bestfriends girlfriend, we always did before she knew, and we still do now which is nice. She knows im looking as well for myself i havent ever bought anything whilst out with her, but one day i may crack and give into temptation.

Tiffy
09-15-2005, 08:42 AM
Before I started dressing? No, honey I am sorry. I have been dressing since before I was eight and noone talked to me about things like that.

Kisses, April

Joanna
09-15-2005, 08:45 AM
before there was nothing!!!!!

cannot remember a time when i didn't think about being myself

Joanna

Lisa Golightly
09-15-2005, 08:47 AM
No, 'fraid not. I'm self-created although I think the hormones influenced me (I developed top heavy during puberty)... From there I just wore things that fitted. My only guide was Cosmopolitan :)

Maddie Knight
09-15-2005, 02:19 PM
I'm a crossdresser, always have been, always will be :) , There isn't any before or after.

DonnaT
09-15-2005, 02:26 PM
Nope.

Rachael Warren
09-15-2005, 02:30 PM
Nope.

Ditto

Rachael.

Deidra Cowen
09-15-2005, 03:30 PM
Used to talk with my ex all the time about her cloths, makeup, etc. Whenever her birthday would roll around, Christmas or some big occasion I would go to very nice shops and buy her outfits. She was perfect to buy for. Size 0 to maybe a 2, nice figure and long blonde hair. (wish I could do blonde but my skin is way wrong for it!)

One year I got her this unbelievable outfit from the limited. Everyone at a Christmas Party was complimenting her on it and she told them I had gotten for her. I told her to keep it secret from then on...lol...cause I got some funny comments about it.

ebony
09-15-2005, 03:32 PM
Every friday my mom would have me at the nail salon for at least two hours, after that its to the beauty supply shop for holding spray,weaves etc... Saturday morning I wake up and its to the hair salon with moms this
takes up to four hours and in the mean time I get a hair cut. I didnt want my hair cut I wanted it long like the girls. My barber was a homosexual guy. He wasn't a crossdresser but he had femme ways withhis style of dressing.
I dont blame my mother for my xdressing but she's a former model and everything was always fashion Im now bored with the male fashion because
womens clothes are so much better with so much to choose from and my first paragraph influence. And you just can't wear the clothes without the makeup and nails I have my own hair know.

SaraGoth
10-13-2005, 01:26 AM
... Im now bored with the male fashion because
womens clothes are so much better with so much to choose from and my first paragraph influence. And you just can't wear the clothes without the makeup and nails I have my own hair know.

I can relate. There are times though that I find some men's fashion pretty good looking, but yes, as you said, woman have it good with so much variety.

Let me get this straight...your mom was a model!!!???? Would love to see her pics!? ;)

Would love to see you, though, ebony! :D

Sarayuki
chill'n in tokyo...

MsEva
10-13-2005, 09:45 AM
I have had a penchant for crossdressing since I was around 6. That being said, I can kind of relate to Heathers post, except I am still the one my mom talks to about fashion and design..I don't get it. She had four boys always wanted a girl..held out hopes until number four came out a boy. I am not sure why she chose me for it..honestly, I am not really fem in my boy appearance or fem in manner as a boy. If she only knew she wasn't too far off..not four boys..but 3.5 boys!:rolleyes:

Leilani68
10-13-2005, 02:03 PM
Raised around my Sisters (GG's), Mother, & Grandmother so girl talk was always around me..
Dad left when I was 2 years old, so basically no father figure except my Grandfather....
So, Yes all sorts of talk about Makeup,Clothing,Puberty,Etc.
Said it before, always have been understanding & more gentle than most males, thus that is why my Wife Loves & accepts Me for who I am....:rose:

Joanne08
10-13-2005, 02:10 PM
With mother and 2 sisters anything that had to do with femininity was discussed amongst them, not with me.

Love, Jo

ginafaye
10-14-2005, 04:20 PM
when iwas young my mom used to sew some of her own clothes. i was always the dress dummy not my sister who was 3 years older. this was when iwas 6 to 10 years old