PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't you go just the next step further?

Autumndawn
12-20-2010, 08:05 AM
To just once, actually dress being a total woman? No forms, pads, wig, or other. You were just naturally meant to act, look and be a woman?

Ami
12-20-2010, 08:12 AM
I know I would love to. It'll come soon, as soon as I find that damn lamp to rub!

Karren H
12-20-2010, 09:30 AM
Who said I was ment to act like a woman? Hell a lot of women don't look like women without assistance! . Pushing things up and slimming things down... Makeup... Hair stuff... We really probably look alike naked... With the lights on! Lol.

linda allen
12-20-2010, 09:37 AM
To just once, actually dress being a total woman? No forms, pads, wig, or other. You were just naturally meant to act, look and be a woman?

If you mean to wake up one morning with a female body, yes I would. Of course, it would have to be a nice body, good loking face, hair, etc. I wouldn't want to wake up as a slob.

I'm not sure I would act or think like a woman though.

Michelle James
12-20-2010, 12:07 PM
If you mean to wake up one morning with a female body, yes I would. Of course, it would have to be a nice body, good loking face, hair, etc. I wouldn't want to wake up as a slob.

I'm not sure I would act or think like a woman though.

I'm already a slob so I'd take waking up in any female body.

Tess
12-20-2010, 02:11 PM
Maybe in my next life, but yes, just once to be the real deal.

suchacutie
12-20-2010, 02:20 PM
Of course we would all prefer to simply be able to throw the switch (likely even Karren!) if for no other reason than not to have to do all the "illusion-making" that is required to transform into our feminine selves!

Having said that, once all that "illusion-making" is accomplished, our closeness to the reality is only a matter of our ingenuity, imagination, and ability.

Tina

Amy Hepker
12-20-2010, 04:45 PM
I tell you what if I was not so dam big all over I would still be dressing 24/7. It is a dream come true, you would not believe how much better treat you. Oh yea you have the idiots that will try to make fun of you and teenage girls that will point you out, but all in all it is a wonderful time. I was more accepted in the few months I dressed 24/7 that most of the rest of my life. I am just too dam bid, Tall large head large hands and other things. I tell ya, if I were 5' 10" or less I would still be dressed.

Rianna Humble
12-20-2010, 04:57 PM

That is definitely my goal. Only thing is, in the UK it takes at least 2 years and possibly inmy case nearer to 3

danielle.cd
12-20-2010, 08:45 PM

why dont u try dressing every day for a week straight and doing everything like a women would and see if u really would like it

docrobbysherry
12-20-2010, 09:00 PM

That's EXACTLY why I bought and wear my Female Suit, Autumn! So, I can see a naked, sexy, fem me in the mirror WITHOUT seeing all the items u mentioned!
Unfortunately, those items R STILL THERE! They're just UNDER the suit!

Melinda G
12-20-2010, 09:14 PM
Hell a lot of women don't look like women without assistance! . Pushing things up and slimming things down... Makeup... Hair stuff... We really probably look alike naked... With the lights on! Lol.
Heh heh heh. She gets it.

Joni T
12-20-2010, 09:50 PM
In a heart beat. A dream come true !!

JamieTG
12-21-2010, 11:32 AM
I would love a more naturally feminine body. I've tried the forms and wigs and can create the a pretty convincing illusion of a woman. However I found that isn't what satisfies me. Its looking as pretty as I can with my natural body. Thats the way I go out in public; not trying to pass but looking and feeling pretty.
Jamie

kate dresser
12-21-2010, 11:35 AM
I think that would just be awsome. To be able to walk around and not worry about being made fun of. I only be out 2 time both time I loved but was really nervous.

Rianna Humble
12-21-2010, 01:08 PM
Hi Kate, it can be very nerve wracking the first few times that we go out, but it is also very liberating. Just take things gently and you will soon find that you are free to be yourself in all manner of circumstances. The key is to find your comfort level, then push it very gently.

Deanna B
01-09-2011, 12:03 PM
:love:hi yes i would like to go the hole 9 yards . the clothes are so soft and sexy . i would like a man to make love to me but i do love my wife
love deanna :love:

Alberta_Pat
01-09-2011, 12:18 PM
Sorry;

Like Karren, and others, I really enjoy my male body.

If I could change for a day, I might, but never forever.

nikkijo
01-09-2011, 12:28 PM
if its on someone elses check book, where do i sign up.. id be more apt to be already in route if i could afford things..

Stephanie Anne
01-09-2011, 04:04 PM
I do this already day in and day out and can tell you after a while it just is routine. Actually i would love to drag it up just once with the padding and huge boobs, wig, and over the top gown. I think it would be a blast to be dolled up and overly curvaceous.

TGMarla
01-09-2011, 04:23 PM
No wig? No boobs? Nah, that's half the fun of it. And no one wants to see a flat-chested balding woman anyway. I wear that wig as much for YOU as I do for ME.

StacyCD
01-09-2011, 04:35 PM
For me the next step would be to spend more that a weekend enfemme. I keep hoping but it is not too likely to happen any time soon.

Mahoro
01-09-2011, 04:54 PM
Little by little I'm getting closer, although the wigs will always be a necessity for me, but hopefully by the end of 2011 I can start to go without the inserts, waist cinchers, and so much make up.

Baby steps, but always moving forward!

thechic
01-09-2011, 04:56 PM
I would them be happy

Jill Devine
01-09-2011, 05:11 PM
Sorry;

Like Karren, and others, I really enjoy my male body.

If I could change for a day, I might, but never forever.
I'm with you on this one. To me, dressing is a part-time escape and not a full-time destination.

annabellejorden
01-09-2011, 10:05 PM
I am trying for a compimise.

I love being male, but,
I love being female.

I am on a program to develop feminine secondary characteristics.
i.e.: I am growing boobs, and getting a more feminine body shape.

It's mot as hard as one would think.
http://www.breastnexus.com/

There are side effects of doing this.
You start developing many female physical characteristics

Pythos
01-09-2011, 10:41 PM
Great maker.

If I woke up tomorrow in a female body not much different than my own I would probably be quite happy. It would be fun to have MY mind, and a female body. I would totally have fun with my look, grow my hair out like I would like, and dye it too. My wardrobe would expand too since there would be no more taboos of being some "creepy" guy buying women's clothes. ;)

But I couldn't cosplay Mana any more....that would be crossdressing.. LOL

Oh and I would definitely move in on my lady friend, since she is bi.

To say the least it would be interesting.

Then again, dodging the scientists wanting to know how this happened, or the religious fundies wanting to purge the evil being from the planet, would not be any fun at all. Explaining this to the FAA would also not be fun, getting the medical would be a challenge to say the least.

Loni
01-09-2011, 11:20 PM
i would love to have my mind installed in a computer so i could control a android body. i would have two of them, one would be the male me, and the other would be a cute 5 ft 98 pound petite woman. no need so say it but the male body would have rust problems from not getting used very often.

SuzanneBender
01-10-2011, 10:39 AM
why dont u try dressing every day for a week straight and doing everything like a women would and see if u really would like it

Great suggestion, but a total word of warning. You may just like it so much that you don't want to stop. I know that every time I have had the opportunity to be en femme for an extended period of time I feel really down when I have to stop.

So I am not sure if I would just like to try it on. I like where I am in my life and if I were to be able to be as femme on the outside as I am on the inside for a bit of time I don't think I could ever go back.