what are some suggestions :
groups to join
groups on line
activies sports to try
what :eek:

Jean Ann

Karren H
12-20-2010, 09:20 AM
Start your own BFF reality show... Worked for Paris!!!

Volunteer at a local women's prison!!

Go downtown with lots of $100 bills and hang around on street corners .......

Join a convent (one where they haven't taken a vow of silence) .....

RADER
12-21-2010, 09:53 PM
Yes; Karren's wisdom strikes again. Karren, you should write a book, It would be a best seller. Rader

GaleWarning
12-21-2010, 10:15 PM
Become a teacher.

sherri
12-21-2010, 10:19 PM
Start your own BFF reality show... Worked for Paris!!!

Volunteer at a local women's prison!!

Go downtown with lots of $100 bills and hang around on street corners .......

Join a convent (one where they haven't taken a vow of silence) .....

Or maybe a BFF reality show of women in prison for hanging around street corners who have taken a vow of silence. Keepin' it on the down low.

Jenny Doolittle
12-21-2010, 11:06 PM
Karen, I agree you need to write a book. so witty, I would buy a copy for sure, U can also include some pictures!

To the real question, I find the girls in the shops I frequent are really sweet. Maybe not quite what I would call an out and out friend, but then again I am not looking for a new GF. But, maybe that would be a starting point for you Jean Ann.

gwenbeth
12-21-2010, 11:25 PM
I made my guy-mode give up one of his. Besides, I needed the friend more than he did.

Lip5tick_Li5a
12-21-2010, 11:29 PM
It shouldn't be too hard. GGs will pick up on your inherant feminine traits and you'll just "click." If you don't click, find another. It's not to different from looking for a girlfriend, but with different intentions.

Most of my friends are GGs. I don't really form relationships with men, unless they're GLBT, nerdy, artistic or somehow unusual. There is no scientific formula for making female friends. This isn't dating .... you just meet, talk and click. Or not. It's that simple! :D

Joni T
12-22-2010, 01:41 AM
I think Karen needs to work on her slap-shots some more........................and quickly. GO DUCKS!!!!!
Joni

ReineD
12-22-2010, 03:24 AM
Are you out? If so, then just start hanging out at the same cafe (like a Starbucks), and eventually you'll get to know the regulars and you can start chatting.

If you don't go out then I suggest making friends with girls first as a boy, and then when the relationships feel comfortable, come out to your female friends and ask if they could help you with your girl side.

Kim_Bitzflick
12-22-2010, 12:17 PM
When I need to make a friend, I just go to my lab and put one together from spare parts!

Seriously, just start talking to people in a casual way and the friend part will come.

Salina
12-22-2010, 05:52 PM
If you belong to a gym that has classes participate in them. The classes at the gym I go to appear to be 95+% female participants.

sallyfields
12-22-2010, 06:42 PM
How about just trying talking to people without being desperate but just being you a friendship is a friendship, just because you want a gg friend dose not follow your take anyone good or bad , just let them come about the way a normal friendship dose.

Jenny Doolittle
12-24-2010, 08:26 AM
I really think the easiest way to make a friend is simply to smile. A smile is an open invitation to talk to another, and that is always the start of a friendship.