PDA

View Full Version : Meeting an Old Girlfriend

sue1965
12-20-2010, 10:16 AM
I have been seeing an old girl friend, from high school. We consider are selves "friends with benefits" She knows and likes my CDing. She has asked me to come to her house this afternoon dressed up as she wants to give me a lesson on make up, witch I have not used yet. this I am very excited about... I have not been out in public yet so to speak, this makes me a bit nervous and I have to go for a massage before hand. the woman that gives me my massage knows about my CDing. She has seen me in my feminine panties, my nails painted, every time she gives me a massage. recently she has seen my body completely shaven and I wore stockings and a bra the last time there as she was curios to see them. Today she will get to see me with a complete outfit from a blouse,bra and breast forms, skirt, thigh highs and high heels. I hope she likes it. So from the massage parlor to my friends I will go..Wish me luck...

Gina X
12-20-2010, 10:26 AM
Good luck, you'll have a blast, trust me LOL

the_me
12-20-2010, 10:40 AM
Oooh, that does sound like it will be a blast! I hope you'll tell us all about it when you get back?

sue1965
12-20-2010, 10:44 AM
I will. I should say that Angela, the woman giving the massage does know I am coming dressed up as I asked for an appointment today when she would be there alone.

sue1965
12-20-2010, 10:56 PM
Well I am home from my date. It was very fun. I was very nervous walking outside in heals, stockings and a skirt, but manage.The girls at the massage parlor were very excited to see me. Only Angela was suppose to be there. I then made it to my friends house and helped make dinner for four..She invited not one girlfriend but two girlfriends over..After dinner the girls took there time and explained some of the things they used on my face. unfortunately no pics, I forgot my camera. Although I now have some idea what to do, I need to go buy all the stuff they used...

linnea
12-20-2010, 11:03 PM
Very, very good luck! It sounds as if you're ready to have a good time!

MelissaLynnSilver
02-07-2011, 03:47 AM
good luck and have fun