PDA

View Full Version : First time (well, sort of...)

zoe m
12-20-2010, 04:21 PM
I went out this weekend for the first time fully dressed... Ok, so I didn't go anywhere, all I did was drive around town for a long time. Still, baby steps... :)

Alice B
12-20-2010, 04:27 PM
Well done. That was also te first step I took and my steps keep getting bigger and bigger.

AllieSF
12-20-2010, 04:32 PM
Congratulations. Take it at your speed and enjoy it all. Pretty soon you will be driving around another town and decide to go shopping. The world is out there awaiting your pretty arrival.

Wendy W
12-20-2010, 04:33 PM
That's all it takes, is little baby steps. Then you hit the Staples "EASY" and wondered why you didn't do it earlier. Congrats and keep going!

WW

Amy Hepker
12-20-2010, 04:38 PM
Next time stop at a Convenience store and go in and buy something like breath freshener or such. My very first time I had a Girlfriend walk with me around the block where she lived. I was so scared that I put a belt on under my dress and had a knife in it. I guess I was afraid of being raped. You just never know when dressed as a Girl.

Kaz
12-20-2010, 04:44 PM
I started driving around too. The next step for me was stopping at the edge of big car parks, parking where no-one else was, so anyone who could see me was miles away (you have to forget about CCTV, but it is the same) - I got out and walked about and got used to the feeling of being outside and walking in heels or whatever, gradually getting further and further from the car (and learning to run in heels!)...

Small steps, but you get there!

StaceyJane
12-20-2010, 04:45 PM
Driving around in your car is a great first step. Once you get comfortable going out soon you will have to find more things to do.

Enjoy!!!

Jennifer_G
12-20-2010, 04:47 PM
I still like driving about even now and can drive for miles dressed just listening to the radio.

Rianna Humble
12-20-2010, 04:54 PM
Zoe, Stacey has it right - that was a great first step!

Loads of people have made suggestions what you can do as a next step, for now just concentrate on enjoying yourself.

To misquote the ending of 2001 a Space Odyssey - She wasn't sure what to do next, but felt certain something would come to her ...

Lexine
12-20-2010, 04:59 PM
If you want to really take a small baby step, drive to a drive thru fast food place and order something. That should whet your appetite for actual person-to-person encounters since this encounter's just going to be 5-10 minutes long :)

Starla
12-20-2010, 05:18 PM
If you want to really take a small baby step, drive to a drive thru fast food place and order something. That should whet your appetite for actual person-to-person encounters since this encounter's just going to be 5-10 minutes long :)

And she can stay in the safety of her car -- great idea.

You might think about some quick "lightning strike" options for leaving the car. Have some blank envelopes with you; you can park near a mailbox and get out to mail your "letter." Or carry some change and make the same out-and-back-in dash to a newspaper machine. Or dump some trash in a curbside container -- get the idea? Anything that (a) looks normal to any observers, as opposed to just idly wandering about, and (b) gets you out and back in in about 30 seconds. Start there, then work your way up to longer "excursions" as you gain confidence.

linda allen
12-20-2010, 05:32 PM
And she can stay in the safety of her car -- great idea.

You might think about some quick "lightning strike" options for leaving the car. Have some blank envelopes with you; you can park near a mailbox and get out to mail your "letter." Or carry some change and make the same out-and-back-in dash to a newspaper machine. Or dump some trash in a curbside container -- get the idea? Anything that (a) looks normal to any observers, as opposed to just idly wandering about, and (b) gets you out and back in in about 30 seconds. Start there, then work your way up to longer "excursions" as you gain confidence.
I haven't done it yet, but my plan is to go to a park and get out and walk around. People do this normally at a park. I might even sit on a bench and eat a sandwich.

DebsUK
12-20-2010, 05:51 PM
What is it about driving while dressed that feels so good? Congratulations, hon. One step at a time and you eventually run a marathon

Xandria
12-20-2010, 05:53 PM
YAAAAAY!!! good for you!!! i'm in the same boat as you are :)

zoe m
12-21-2010, 01:25 PM
Thank you all for your encouragement and suggestions! I don't actually own a vehicle, but I got a good deal on a weekend rental, and I'll be doing it again sometime. I went out two times (sat. and sunday) and the second time I already felt more confident as I walked across the parking lot of my apt. building. I was ready to keep my head up high if I ran into any of my neighbors, but there was no one out :).

pernille d
12-21-2010, 04:06 PM
Well done. Sounds so familiar , one thong leads to another and soon you won't care so much , but I bet you I can vouch for a lot of girls here that , you never forget the first person that looks directly at you or the the first double take. That was a turning point for me as you realize it's just not all that bad as you imagine .

So just keep at it at your own pace and you will be fine .

Rita C.
12-21-2010, 04:48 PM
The frist time I went out, I drove around till I had the nerve to go in a convenience store, it was so easy that by the time I got home I had 6 packs of breath mints, 5 packs of gum, 4 loto tickets and 2 packs of cig.( and I dont smoke) but did I have fun ( just no money)

Amanda22
12-21-2010, 06:29 PM
one thong leads to another

Very true! Sorry, couldn't resist... But yes, it is a building process. No step is too small. Even repeating previous small steps is very worthwhile. The suggestions to have 5-minute person-to-person encounters are great. It is all so exciting!.

Maria 60
12-21-2010, 09:56 PM
Good for you, sometime i just drive around dressed with nowhere to go, just feels good.

Britney Styles
12-23-2010, 02:36 AM
Maybe you can go into an adult toy store. The people there have seen it all and wont be judgmental at all and will work on making you feel comfortable as you browse. Plus they have the best selection on nylons and stockings.