PDA

View Full Version : A great little suprise.

patti1569
12-20-2010, 05:52 PM
My wife has been warming up to my dressing slowly, but still is uncomfortable with me dressing fully in wig and makeup. She knows that I want to, but I agreed not to do anything that she is not OK with. So today we were sitting around both doing work on our laptops while the kids were at school and she said “I don’t feel like working anymore. Why don’t I paint your toenails?” Well my heart skipped a few beats and I of course said yes. So here I sit with my freshly painted red toes as happy as can be:) It was so fun having her paint them for me. I felt so pampered. She even complimented my feet and said that if they didn’t have any hair they would look very feminine! I was going to ask to shave, but didn't want to push it. It was a great early Christmas present!

Shadeauxmarie
12-20-2010, 06:30 PM
Oh that I were able to do that! You lucky girl.

herwannabe
12-20-2010, 08:45 PM
Some gurls have all the luck

JamieG
12-20-2010, 09:09 PM
That's great! I think you are doing the right thing by letting her move at her own pace. That strategy has worked well for my wife and I.

Alice B
12-20-2010, 09:28 PM
Based upon what she said I think you have a green light to shave.

Krysta
12-20-2010, 09:53 PM
Awesome! i wish my wife would paint my toes! jealous over here! lol!

AKAMichelle
12-20-2010, 10:56 PM
Sounds like a very nice surprise

Cynthia Anne
01-10-2011, 02:37 PM
I say NICE!! Next time be sure to return the favor!

KayleeDahl
01-10-2011, 02:43 PM
You're a lucky girl for sure!!

Hugs
Kaylee

ChristineM
01-10-2011, 02:46 PM
Wouldn't work for me. If mine offered that I'd go into cardiac arrest from the shock.

Deanna B
01-13-2011, 02:53 AM
hi red toes nice . Once a week my wife and I sit down and paint each others nails. I usually go for dark pinks and reds for my toes and light pinks for my fingers (which I even wear to work - it puts a smile on my face). I've got between 10 to 13 varnishes - my wife's only got about 3 of her own.

Love Deanna :love:

Rianna Humble
01-13-2011, 05:09 AM
I think that that was a wonderful gesture of acceptance by your wife but also that you were wise not to push things evenafter her comment. I hope you found a really creative way to show her your appreciation.

However, now that a few weeks have passed, it wouldn't hurt to tell her you have been thinking about her comment and ask how it would make her feel if you were to shave your feet. Putting the question in an almost matter of fact way and after this much time should show that her feelings are what count for you.

makin' it real
01-13-2011, 06:16 PM
And one great way to show her your appreciation might be to offer to do her toenails! :)

~Rachel

Jeannie
01-13-2011, 10:19 PM
I know how you feel. I just shaved my legs and chest hair with the help of my wife and I am ecstatic. She also paints my toe nails and helps me buy clothes from time to time.

Jeannie

john7447
01-14-2011, 06:41 AM
lucky!

MonicaTC
01-14-2011, 06:45 AM
Sounds great. Let it grow at its pace. Sounds like it will be at a pace faster than you expected. Be sure to return the favor and show your responsiveness to her beauty, not just about you. Good luck.

Monica

My wife has been warming up to my dressing slowly, but still is uncomfortable with me dressing fully in wig and makeup. She knows that I want to, but I agreed not to do anything that she is not OK with. So today we were sitting around both doing work on our laptops while the kids were at school and she said “I don’t feel like working anymore. Why don’t I paint your toenails?” Well my heart skipped a few beats and I of course said yes. So here I sit with my freshly painted red toes as happy as can be:) It was so fun having her paint them for me. I felt so pampered. She even complimented my feet and said that if they didn’t have any hair they would look very feminine! I was going to ask to shave, but didn't want to push it. It was a great early Christmas present!

lauraabdl
01-14-2011, 06:58 AM
Congrats, but now return the favor.:heehee:

I used to do my SO's and she really appreicated it.:)

Yes I have 39 bottles of nail polish and SO has three, she was always borrowing my colors.:thumbsup:

t-girlxsophie
01-14-2011, 12:29 PM
Well theres proof positive that you should take things slowly,and that your SO will respond at the speed she needs things to progress

Chickhe
01-14-2011, 04:01 PM
If it was me, I would epilate that hair away and ask forgiveness later. Get rid of the hair and show her how they look after, but don't go in to any talk about how femine it makes you feel... just that you were curious. Then as it grows back continue to get rid of the hair...it looks better anyways.

I once told my wife I wanted to rid my feet of hair because (the truth) it actually pulled on my socks and she scoffed at that. Later on, I did it and continue to do it and she has either not noticed or doesn't care... I think it is the initial thought..something new...scared of change that you need to work around.

SANDRA MICHELLE
01-14-2011, 04:25 PM
I think that the comment about the hair on your feet was an invite to correct the problem. Why paint your nails if they can be even prettier with no hair. My legs are always clean shaven and I have painted toe nails all the time, they just look better when I wear any of my 50+ pair of strappy sandals.

JohnH
01-14-2011, 04:32 PM
Yes I have 39 bottles of nail polish and SO has three, she was always borrowing my colors.:thumbsup:

I have 10 bottles of nail polish and my wife has none, so she bums the nail polish off of me. She also borrows my makeup.

I also shave my legs - even in the summertime.

Johanna

Lena Teegal
01-14-2011, 04:50 PM
Good for you, it's great to be able to be yourself.

Natalee
01-14-2011, 09:35 PM
Yep. This is how it all starts.

I had *NO* idea I would be into dressing; but one day my wife was holding her mini-skirt; and somewhat perturbed said, "I'll bet this fits YOU, just fine." And jokingly I stepped into it, and sure enough it fit GREAT. I was shocked, yet curious how "fun" it felt on. After this; she started looking at more things on her side of the closet I may fit into.

She then grabbed a silk dress; at this point I was a little scared, confused, and somewhat freaked out about wearing girl clothes. I was resisting, but she was insisting and pushing me into it. Finally it was on; and actually it was a turn on!

Fast forward to now. I work from home a large majority of the time; so I'm almost always in toe & finger nail polish. I almost have a bigger collection of colors now; than she does. We both go shopping at Ulta for "her". And when I do leave town for business she makes sure I have a fresh coat of toe nail polish. Occasionally she'll ask to put make-up on me; I fake/feign embarrassment, but always allow it.

But; I've taken it further than I admit to her.. She doesn't know I dress almost every day while she's at work. Not just on occasion, when she requests with her clothes.. And I even have a modest wardrobe of my own, and a large collection of my own girl shoes and heels. (unfortunately her feet are oddly tiny.)

So; this was my first post... It's odd putting this into words.

Rianna Humble
01-15-2011, 03:55 AM
Hi never, seems your wife saw something in you that you hadn't recognised yet. It's always nice to read of girls who have been actively encouraged by their wife

Amy Hepker
01-15-2011, 07:46 AM
Did you paint hers toenails for her. You know girls do things for each other.

patti1569
01-16-2011, 11:36 AM
OH WOW!! I never had a post get two pages worth of responses before HAHA! I feel like I accomplished something! Anyway, a quick update. I didn’t paint her toes then but have in the past and it is very fun. I was very appreciative to her in many other ways though ;). I had to take off my polish, and have refrained from shaving (or discussing it) because I am in nursing school right now and often have to strip down to a hospital gown during our lab practice when I am playing the “patient”. I’m not quite ready to show my fellow classmates and instructors my painted toes and freshly shaved legs, especially since they are all used to seeing me the way I am now. I’m almost done school and will be free to start shaving and painting my toes again (if the wife is OK with it) soon. Thanks for all of the responses! xx Patti.

MsMichelle
01-23-2011, 05:29 AM
Yep. This is how it all starts.

I had *NO* idea I would be into dressing; but one day my wife was holding her mini-skirt; and somewhat perturbed said, "I'll bet this fits YOU, just fine." And jokingly I stepped into it, and sure enough it fit GREAT. I was shocked, yet curious how "fun" it felt on. After this; she started looking at more things on her side of the closet I may fit into.

It almost makes you wonder if she knew more than what you think she did??

CaitlynRenee
01-23-2011, 11:16 PM
LOL!!!! Reminds me of a morning in 1997. I'd just worked two days of double night shifts (16 hours each) at the Sheriffs Office (I was a deputy), was dog tired and was checking my email. Fell asleep at the computer. Woke up to find that my daughter, 5 years old at the time, had painted each of my toes a different color in some kind of hard enamel. Hard to get off, even with polish remover. For three weeks I drove around, busted bad guys, stood inspection and did PT.

SOOOO thankful I didn't get shot in the foot and have to go to the hospital.

The worst part of it tough was that my SO had this self satisfied smirk on her face and the kids laughed when my female partner picked me up for work. I think they wanted to tell her.

Oh yes, my daughter still paints my toenails and she's now 18. Her mom just rolls her eyes and shakes her head (laughingly). Gotta love it!

kimdl93
01-24-2011, 09:59 AM
My wife treated me to a pedicure a few months ago - it was so very much fun to sit there with all the other girls, getting pampered. Hope we go again soon!