PDA

View Full Version : ....been re-aquainted with old foster brother after 24 years, we used to dress up...

PrettyFlowingGown
12-20-2010, 06:36 PM
I've just recently found an old foster brother i used to have when i was 13, aqnd he was 14. he had very bad schitzophrenia as a child....we've been reaquainted on facebook after about 24 years. yes, 24 years....its been great, but hes brought up some subjects of when we were young. i'd forgotten about them, until he brought them up. he said to me "do you remember when you used to wear your mums clothes, and how you used to love wearing her nighties". and.....even remembers when i made him wear one of her nighties once. and what made me jump most was that he remembers my mum catching us kissing once in our bedroom. its been great catching up with him. do i tell him i live basiccly as a woman now or what?

susan2010
12-20-2010, 06:47 PM
Your choice, of course. You know the situation, but I would say "yes" in general.

Jane G
12-20-2010, 07:30 PM
I expect you have chatted about lots you used to get up to, not just dressing up. But if he's comfortable talking about it, he could be half expecting you to say you still dress.

KandisTX
12-20-2010, 09:52 PM
How fortunate for you that after all those years you both wanted to reconnect. I unfortunately was not so lucky when I located my adoptive sister whom I haven't seen since 1985 when I moved and went to live with my birth father after 10 years. I would LOVE to be able to talk to her again and tell her I am sorry for invading her privacy when we were younger by raiding her wardrobe. Sadly though, she won't accept my friend requests, nor will she respond to my messages. I wish you the best of luck.

PretzelGirl
12-21-2010, 09:16 PM
You aren't suppose to kiss and tell. :heehee:

I would say that I would wait a while since it has been 24 years. Make sure things will go good and that you are comfortable with it. A somewhat immediate outing could turn it into another 24 years if he isn't ready for it. If you give it a little time, you will know if it is right.