PDA

View Full Version : Inches

joank
12-20-2010, 07:28 PM
To some of you this may not seem like much but it was huge for me. My SO has been tolorant of my dressing around the house but she has been emphatic about not going beyond the house. Last Tuesday as she came home from work I suggested we take a ride around the neighborhood looking at the lights (after supper) and she asked if she should leave the garage door up.

After supper we went to the car and took a ride. We were out about an hour looking at the decorations and went much farther than I thought we would. (I asked who would drive and she said she would do that.) I was in full dress with heeled suede boots, plaid brown skirt and brown turtleneck sweater. I had a full lenght black coat, yellow scarf and brown purse.

What a treat for me and no negative reactions from her. We just had a nice ride and kept to our prearranged schedual. We were back in time for Jepardy.

Krysta
12-20-2010, 08:18 PM
Very nice to hear this! gives hope for the rest of us! glad things are headed in the right direction for you!

herwannabe
12-20-2010, 08:42 PM
Sweeet!! I can only wish

juno
12-20-2010, 08:45 PM
Getting out IS a big deal. The experience shows helps people see hoe most of their fears are unfounded. It is also valuable for your SO to have someone to talk to. One of my wife's obstacles is that I am too comfortable with crossdressing. It helps that she can talk to my mom, who is accepting, but also doesn't see it as completely normal.

Holly
12-21-2010, 09:55 AM
What fun for you, Joan. Tuesday was a big day for you :).

Tasha McIntyre
12-21-2010, 10:02 AM
Wow Joan, that is quite the step forward.

Very nice to hear this! gives hope for the rest of us! glad things are headed in the right direction for you!

Was thinking the same.......one day I hope to be writing something similar about my wife :)