PDA

View Full Version : Do you think she knows?

naye
12-20-2010, 09:32 PM
Hi, this is my first thread, since some time ago I have been wondering if my mother realized that when I was a kid a lot of times I get in her drawer.
When I was a kid, like 10 yo I started getting in my mothers drawer, and wearing her panties, nylons, swimsuit, etc, I always tried to fold and leave everything exactly as I found it, but I was a kid, and I dont know if I was really able to leave everything exactly as it was and if my mom suspected that I used her clothes.

I have also heard a lot of times that mothers knows everything of her kids, so I dont know if she never realized that I crossdress or if she realized or suspect but never says anything. This is a question that I really have in my head, what do you think?.

Sometimes I have dreamt that one day she just came to me and say "Hi, since a lot time ago I know that you like CDing"

Thanks to all of you.

linnea
12-20-2010, 09:37 PM
I think that if you really want to know and if your mother is still alive and nearby, you should just ask her. My guess is that she suspected and probably had a pretty good idea that you were doing this. If you're not concerned about coming out to her, ask her.

Melinda G
12-20-2010, 09:40 PM
She probably knew, as did mine.:doh:

KandisTX
12-20-2010, 09:45 PM
We can all speculate on whether or not she knows, but the only way to find out would be for you to ask her. If she is still alive, then I would suggest you sitting down and having "the talk" with her. But, just make sure you don't just spring it on her, do some research on how to tell your SO, Mother, etc throughout this forum, there are many threads about coming out to loved ones. Good luck to you.

eluuzion
12-20-2010, 09:49 PM
Ok, this is one of those "Does a bear ***t in the woods?" questions, right?:D

Let me take a wild guess here...You don't have any of your own kids, right? If you did, I bet you would already know the answer (and probably do anyhow)...:heehee::D:heehee:

I am going to say "yes", she knows. Let me know if I won anything, K? :hugs:

:love:

naye
12-20-2010, 10:11 PM
Hi, thank for your responses, hopefully my mom is alive, and I really hope to have her for many many years, now I returned home and will be living here with her until May, as I see most of you think and even bet that she already knows, I honestly think that she also knew that I wore some of her clothes when I was a child, and maybe she knows that I have some attraction for femenine underwear but think that she dont know (maybe I am wrong) that at my 30's I still crossdress, I will search for bravery to have the talk to her, I know that she will not judge me, she will love me and accept me, but I am a little afraid of the chance of hurting her if knowing that her only son, likes to CD. Once again thank you very much!!!

Chiana
12-20-2010, 10:23 PM
I can't ask my Mom. I think my Mom kind of stuck her head in the sand, so to speak. Sorta like "don't ask, don't tell. Does any Mom realize if someone has been her closet or in her chest of drawers. Absolutely. I certainly realize when any of my belongings has been disturbed. I am sure you would notice it as well.

Cheryl James
12-20-2010, 10:38 PM
There is no way that my mother didn't know. I saw her, many times, readjusting the straps to bras when I had forgotten. There were times when she came home while I was dressed and she, purposely, stayed in another part of the house until I came out. She has been dead nearly 40 years, so I can't ask her...but I have no doubts.

Tricia Lee
12-20-2010, 10:42 PM
Don't bet that your mom knows.

Same as you, I tried on my mom's things regularly as a child. I always kind of wished she knew, but never would have told her.

After I was grown she found out. Suffice to say, she had no idea that I had worn her things, or had any interest whatsoever in dressing as a girl.

AKAMichelle
12-20-2010, 10:47 PM
She may suspect but she probably will never come to you. The only way to know the answer to this question is to tell her and see how she reacts.

dominique
12-21-2010, 07:08 AM
Yes, she knows they have a sixth sense when it comes to things like this.

Janet Bern
12-21-2010, 12:33 PM
yes she know.. all women know when their cloths have been worn but someone. She is just is hoping it will pass.

sandra-leigh
12-21-2010, 12:42 PM
When I told my mother, she asked whether I'd worn her clothes when I was a kid, implying she didn't know.

Tricia Lee
12-21-2010, 12:42 PM
Do all of you have experience where someone knew because you had been in their things? I would have guessed that my mother knew, same as the OP, but she didn't have any idea. So I'm interested in if this is pure speculation or if it really happened to others?

KandisTX
12-21-2010, 05:18 PM
Do all of you have experience where someone knew because you had been in their things? I would have guessed that my mother knew, same as the OP, but she didn't have any idea. So I'm interested in if this is pure speculation or if it really happened to others?

yes, I have been through this where my adoptive mom knew because I had been in her things. It had to have been me as I was the only one home after everyone else had gone to work/school, etc... so it was quite obvious who had been in her dresser drawers when she came home from work to change out of her work clothing into comfy clothing.

Kaz
12-21-2010, 05:45 PM
My mother knew I tried some things on in my teens and mentioned it. She doesn't know I continued... She never asked and so I never told... after I left home there was no need. I have a great relationship with her and she is now 80. It has never been discussed since.

Some people here would criticise me for with-holding, but as my CDing has had no impact on her life why does she need to know? Why hurt people unnecessarily?

DebsUK
12-21-2010, 07:19 PM
Oh, God, definitely. I'm not sure when she knew, but she did. She even set traps for me by putting things like new packets of tights in cupboards. THere was one that I watched for months, and eventually wore them. She dropped unsubtle hints like whenever any crossdresser of TS came on telly she'd say something like telling my sister "Move out of the way, let you brother see the telly". Obviously I really wanted tosee the TV, but tried to act with complete indifference. My Dad knew as well (And my sister).

S. Lisa Smith
12-21-2010, 10:26 PM
Actually, my mother did not know. When I told her, she was surprised and admitted she was unaware I wore her clothes as a child. I was amazed she didn't know since I was in her stuff a lot.

marny
12-22-2010, 01:21 AM
She had to know. There were no flies on her. But i think she put it down to experimentation. It only went on when I was 12 and 13. nothing again until a few outings in university days. Nothing serious, just halloween dress-up. Then @ 47 something rang the bell and I have been progressing ever since. 6 yrs and ..who's counting!

danielletorresani
12-22-2010, 02:54 AM
I'm pretty sure my mom suspected, but I don't know if she ever knew for sure.