PDA

View Full Version : Dreams

Aubrey lee
12-20-2010, 09:40 PM
Last night I had an extremely intense dream in which I looked
at myself in the mirror and saw a completely feminine version of myself. Soft features, clear healthy complection, beautiful eyes, and a beautiful smile. I was overwhelmed with an intense feeling of
happiness and wholeness. Wondering if anyone else has experienced anything similar to this? I can't begin to describe how amazing it felt. I looked so beautiful and ran my hands through my long dark hair in absolute disbeliefe as if all my dreams had come true.

Steph.TS
12-20-2010, 10:27 PM
Not quite the same but I dreamt my coworkers found out about this side of me, and just when I was feeling ashamed/embarrasssed a man I respect told me that no one was bothered by it, that it was all ok and I felt safe.

Melody Moore
12-20-2010, 10:30 PM
I can't say I remember a dream like that one, but I do know that feeling very well from when I stand in front of a mirror & look at myself now. I was always more comfortable with myself when I seen myself as a female & not a male. I had a re-occurring nightmare right through my school years I went to school and lost all my clothes & deeply embarrassed when the other kids were laughing at me because I was really a girl and not a boy.

Aprilrain
12-21-2010, 12:39 AM
Haven't had one in a while but i've had many "femme" dreams in my life. in some I'm cross dressed and in others Im 100% female. the most recent dream i had like this was of me waking up from surgery to find that I had had SRS. While I wasn't bothered that I'd had the surgery I was bothered that I had done nothing else toward transition and of course everyone could tell because it's a dream. Weird. My most recent dreams have been 2 nightmares where i look down at my legs and they are hairy. yuck!

meri
12-21-2010, 12:51 AM
I had one where the right side of my face was clearly masculine and the left side, feminine. It was the same face, just shaped a little different.

Felicity71
12-21-2010, 05:59 AM
Back when I went to an all boys high school, i had a dream of going to the girls school instead and fitting in. Of course it could be misconstrued as a sexual fantasy, but as far as i remember it seemed normal.

Gerrijerry
12-21-2010, 06:05 AM
I dreamed I was eating a giant marshmellow in the morning my pillow was missing.

Gina X
12-21-2010, 11:21 AM
I dreamed I was eating a giant marshmellow in the morning my pillow was missing.

But were you dressed at the time ?? LOL

tanyalynn51
12-21-2010, 01:36 PM
Ive had a pretty wide spectrum of dreams ranging from being caught and accepted, to the reverse, at a number of ages. But, my favorites are a few where Ive been a real girl, and that has ranged from early teens, to my current age.

Jorja
12-21-2010, 03:17 PM
A dream? OOOOhhhh, that would be soooo nice.

I haven't had a dream that I could remember after waking up in many many years. It has been so long I can't even remember.

suzy1
12-21-2010, 03:30 PM
I have never had a dream in which I was Suzy.
Should I eat more cheese before going to bed?
Any help would be very much appreciated.

A desperate SUZY

Felicity71
12-21-2010, 04:50 PM
A dream? OOOOhhhh, that would be soooo nice.

I haven't had a dream that I could remember after waking up in many many years. It has been so long I can't even remember.

dreams can be overrated, I just woke up half an hour ago, and one dream i can remember was me coming back to a carpark to discover someone had broken the window and stolen my radio and my Navman GPS. grrr. SO i get into my car with 2 men and try to drive home, but i cant because my GPS is missing. I start getting frustrated and break down in tears. The dream contunies with me in a hotel room, and im lying on the bed when an elderly man comes in and starts picking up money on the carpet. Absolutely bonkers.

Melody Moore
12-21-2010, 05:22 PM
What I find interesting is that my dreams seemed to have stopped for many years from about the age of 19 to 47.
I only started having dreams again around the time I started on hormones. And in my latest dreams I am always
seeing myself as I am now, I never see myself as a male anymore - those days & dreams are gone forever.

danielleb
12-22-2010, 05:05 PM
I recently had a similiar dream. I didn't really remember anything about the context of it, just the tail end where I saw myself in the mirror.
I find it odd that I too looked into a mirror to see myself, what do we need these mirrors for!? I wish I could go through life feeling as good as I did when I woke up from that dream!:daydreaming:

VanessaVW
12-22-2010, 06:16 PM
Yes, I had re-accuring dreams last week. I was a normal woman in my dreams. I was "well put together". Nothing inappropriate, bad or ranchy, just me but in total feminine form. It just felt right.

TracyBoy
12-26-2010, 04:12 AM
I get the most restful sleep when I dream I have a girls figure, or I have girls clothing on. When I lay down at night I am always hoping that I have a dream like that. Sometimes it helps to go to bed wearing my fem clothes.

Aprilrain
12-26-2010, 11:40 PM
A few nights ago I dreamt that I'd had srs. That's the second srs dream. Weird.

Stephanie Anne
12-27-2010, 01:11 AM
My dreams never stay one gender. The only consistent trait is i am having an intense time. Last night I dreamt what can only be described as a combination between I am Legend and Aliens. I was female in that dream but holy hannah I woke up about 4 am freaking out. No more pie for me at night.

A few nights before that I was female again and was dating someone. A few night before that I was male but don't really recall the details. One thing is for sure, I never dream about my transition anymore. I guess it no longer is a dominating force in my life.

Sejd
12-27-2010, 10:33 AM
Before I became aware that I was TG I used to dream of this beautiful woman who would appear in my dreams. Last night I dreamed that I was lobbying Senator John Mc Cain on behalf of the GLBT movement. He was very upset at first but I managed to make him listen, and at some point I asked him "Do you really think we think we find it funny to be like this Mr. Senator" :0)
Dreams are powerful because it is our subconscious revealing itself to us. If we learn to listen to it, we can learn a lot about ourselves.

RachelDee
12-27-2010, 10:44 AM
When I dream about gender issues its kinda odd, because I always seem to be back at school.

Normally I'm either trying to be accepted, or being ridiculed, or being 'found out'. It's interesting because I didn't even think of (or know what) a GID was then, so none of that stuff ever happened.

I have had dreams where I'd transitioned (I assume?) and looked like a girl, and everyone accepted me and remember feeling relief & looking in the mirror and smiling at this person looking back at me. Then I woke up, unfortunatly lol. Which I think is pretty much like what the original poster said.

Since dreams are often linked to our desires/fears/hopes I'd assume dreams of being female (or a female you) are quite common.