PDA

View Full Version : The doorbell rang..Dad, it's me Britney!

StaceyJane
12-21-2010, 12:54 AM
This week my daughter and her husband are in town for Christmas. They are staying at her husbands fathers house but tonight Britney, David and my newest grandbaby Xavier came by to visit.
For the next few weeks my wife is in Hawaii to take care of a family situation that I disscussed in another post so I get to spend plenty of time en femme.
So they came over and I was totally en femme. But everything went fine. Of course they already new about Stacey and Britney told David that I probably would be dressed.
I made no apology and didn't take anything off. I kept my makeup, outfit and wig on the whole time.
I got to hold my new grandbaby which was such a treat.
What was also great was spending time with her family while en femme. I felt really comfortable and accepted.

Another big milestone for me :)

JulieC
12-21-2010, 04:40 PM
Absolutely fantastic! It's great to have such acceptance.

Laura Evans
12-21-2010, 07:22 PM
That is so heart warming. My SO and three of her four children know and accecpt Laura but I have yet to tell my own two children because I am not sure how they would react. One lives accross the country from me but the other lives in the same community. My hope is that if they ever find out (while I am alive) that they would find that same accecptance as your daughter has for you, Stacey.

Kate17
12-21-2010, 08:34 PM
Milestones are great, aren't they. Congratulations!

MJ
12-21-2010, 08:49 PM
Congratulations Stacey and you get to hold the new grandbaby