PDA

View Full Version : name change

Teri Jean
12-21-2010, 03:44 PM
I was going to check the posts and drop this thread in the forum and found a message from a dear friend Rianna reminding me of my day in court tomorrow. Yes it has finally arrived and tomorrow at noon CST I will be Teri Jean Homer, female. Pam a loving sister is driving down from the cities for my day and delivering the letter from my endrocrynologist. Mixup in the timing for the letter. Am I excited? You bet and even though it is a no brainer every judge is different and I would be wrong to say it's in the bag but it will probably turn out to be a non-event. :daydreaming:

Like I said to Rianna, when I have the decree in my hand the world is going to to know so thank you all for this past couple years and your help and advice and shoulders to cry on has been fabulous. :hugs::love::) Teri

Megan Thomas
12-21-2010, 07:07 PM
Good luck. I hope it all goes well for you.

Michelle I
12-21-2010, 08:16 PM
Good luck.

boardpuppy
12-21-2010, 08:23 PM
Good luck and we are counting the minutes with you.

Alice

pamela_a
12-21-2010, 08:47 PM
I'll see you tomorrow sis.. and I'll try to not forget the envelope :devil:

CharleneT
12-21-2010, 08:51 PM
Hiya, congrats on this moment ... .enjoy it for all it is and can be ;)

:Party2:

hugs

Charlene
p.s. stay warm, I think you may get the storm we're supposed to get . . . eeekkkk !!

Melody Moore
12-21-2010, 08:52 PM
Goodluck and I hope it all goes well for you - you really have worked hard & really do deserve this. :hugs:

Marcia Blue
12-21-2010, 10:50 PM
Good luck Teri.

Teri Jean
12-22-2010, 10:30 PM
To all, my day was so wonderful it has to be shared in a different part of the forum. In short it was great and I sent an e-mail to those in my address book and I will share it with you under a new post. Thanks all, Ms.Teri Jean Homer

PS: check the special events section.

Nicole Erin
12-22-2010, 11:02 PM
The judge inking his John Doe is the easy part.
Dealing with all the other BS is the hard part.