PDA

View Full Version : conserned about cross dressing

alex 212
09-15-2005, 09:59 AM
help,

i have just descovered this forum, i'm a cross dresser, i started when i was 6 i think! not shore tho! but i have been wearing my mums clothes when i'm left on my own! i get a kick out of it it feels nice! (not very good at descriptive words or spelling) i did think that i could stop at any time but when i try i never can i can resist for one time but not any longer the next time the urges to CD is even worse! i'm addicted to CD! but i'm not to shore if i want to be im confused! i'm straight (your all tuting your heads at this i can tell) and socity tells me that its wrong for a straight guy to CD! i enjoy it tho, i feel scared that it might get out and that i would loose all my friends. and i don't know what the next step is! i don't want to dress up and go out in the public its a personal thing! and i don't want to put make up on! but i enjoy puting my mums clothes on! which is wrong! arrrrrrr i'm really confused and just need some help some one to talk too and this forum looked like the place!

Alex

Lisa Golightly
09-15-2005, 10:12 AM
You sound like a youngster. We've all been there when we were young... As you get older it all becomes a bit less guilt ridden and angst driven. You don't have to explain yourself in a negative way. You simply enjoy something which gives you a buzz.

Relax... try not to stress about it. Now you're here there's no need to go public, you can say what you feel and not fear being judged. :)

Natalie x
09-15-2005, 10:52 AM
Alex, what you are doing is most definitely NOT WRONG, it is shared by millions of people. If you read some of the other threads here, you will see that there are all kinds of folks who enjoy crossdressing for a whole load of different reasons. It's harmless, and allows you to express a part of you that would otherwise be denied. As you are still young, you may find that it's a phase you pass through and grow out of, or you may not. For me, it is a gift, and I am so glad that it is part of my life.

I suggest that you try to accept it and live with it. Don't let it become an obsession, but just enjoy it, as most of us here do.

At some later stage, you may prefer to buy some clothes of your own, instead of borrowing mum's. Then you can choose things that suit you and reflect your personality. Charity shops are good places to buy cheap clothes and accessories.

kymmieLorain
09-15-2005, 10:54 AM
Im Kymmie, I'm a crossdresser ( everyone, "Hi, Kymmie" ) Don't worry for your crossdressing you can take it as far as you feel comfortable, as fast as you feel comfortable. AS for thinking crossdressing is only for the gay community. You are wrong. Look at the orginazation of Triss. They are a group of hederosexual crossdressers. they have members in all 50 states and world wide I am sure.
Don't worry take your crosdressing at your own pace. I started with panties then moved to lingerie, I am working my way out the door, a toe at a time. Your friends don't need to know unless you want them too.

Kymmie

Donna
09-15-2005, 12:49 PM
Alex,

Relax about this. It's OK to dress in your mom's clothes around the house. Don't even think about wearing panties to school / etc. Your friends will not uderstand and you will be humilated. Just keep it at home. You may grow out of it and, if you don't, you'll be able to handle it when your a little older.

Donna

(P.S. I wore panties at your age and still wear them!)

Angela Burke
09-15-2005, 01:11 PM
I hope you ocassionally gave them a wash!

Love Angela XX

susiej
09-15-2005, 01:12 PM
Alex,

This forum has over 5,000 members, and I'm sure the vast majority of us are straight. I'm at the other end of the age scale from you, and have lived my entire life the "normal" way -- wife, kids, job, dog, house. Unbeknownst to all of them (actually, except the dog, but he can't talk :)), I sometimes dress in women's clothes, and have been doing so since I was 8 or so. It gives me great pleasure, and doesn't hurt anybody. Hey -- it's not even illegal!

The one thing I would suggest you do different from me is, try to find the woman of your life who will understand (and even appreciate) your interest in things fem. This was impossible when I was growing up, but today, it's not. You don't have to tell the world if you don't want to. But when you find that special girl, try to let her into your secret, because married people should share *everything* together.

Stop and picture that for a moment -- you have a girlfriend who truly gets a kick out of sharing her clothes with you. Pretty neat, eh?

Relax. Be calm about this -- it's OK, and the shrinks say between 1% and 5% of adult guys are CDs. You're not abnormal or strange or sick -- you're special!

Hugs,
Susie

BlackMagic
09-15-2005, 01:14 PM
What Lisa Golightly and Natalie Sweet said. I do think you might feel a little better about things with your own clothes instead of your Mom's. Might be causing mental interference you don't need. I'm not "tuting" (what does that mean :confused: , must be a British thing) my head either. To be on the safe side I'm not doing anything to my head right now, not even spinning on my neck like in the Excorcist. I'm straight too. It's not a sin and what you're doing isn't either. :)

Maddie Knight
09-15-2005, 01:23 PM
There is nothing wrong with being a cd.
I would sugest you get your own wardrobe then you can start to get your own style.
As for being straight or gay, I'm straight and a cd'er.

Amelia Moxon
09-15-2005, 01:35 PM
Alex hun, there’s nothing wrong with you at all, you have started dressing the way many of us have, with either mums or sisters clothes, I started with my mum's (I know have more heeled shoes than she does :D ). As for the straight, gay, thing I'm straight, just because you like to dress up as a woman and be like one doesn't mean you have to fancy men. Take your dressing at your own pace, when you are ready and have the cash start buying your own clothes, undies and shoes etc. Life can be hard on CD'ers but just be true to yourself and you'll be fine.

Hugs
Michelle xxx

Tristen Cox
09-15-2005, 03:50 PM
Whether your are straight, or gay it doesn't matter. What does matter is you being comfortable. However you'd like your own clothes so much better :)

Khriss
09-15-2005, 03:59 PM
hey Alex theres like millions of other folks that share you're concerns !!
Welcome to the club eh? hehe...here is good!! "K"

suspender
09-16-2005, 02:33 AM
It's all been said. I'm straight too, apart from enjoying the regular buzz of CDing. Like Suziej, when I started it was hard to find a GG that would accept that behaviour, relegating me to the closet. It takes a lot of effort to put the ruse (not rouge!) on, but it adds to the excitement. Take it as far as you feel comfortable with. We are a long time dead, so why not enjoy what we are inclined to enjoy while we are alive. It does not harm anyone else. Ignore the bigots :thumbsup:

Gemma Rhodes
09-16-2005, 07:43 AM
Hi Alex,

The girls before me have said it all but Im another "straight" TV. When I first started dressing in my mums clothes all those years ago like yourself I went through all the same feelings but there was no internet back then and I felt that I was "weird" or "unusual" but I found that I could not stop.

When I left home and got my own place I progressed to "full dressing", and it was like all my birthdays had come at once. However I then went into denial for 10 years when I was 30 and only started dressing again at Xmas (these feelings do not go away) and when I found this site I realised that this was not as "weird" or "unusual" and that there are thousands of TG people out there. I have now accepted who I am and Im just going to enjoy being able to have the choice. I live alone so can dress when I like within reason which is currently most evenings and weekends.

Just enjoy it Alex, you are part of a "special" community.

Hugs

Gemma xx

Stephenie
09-16-2005, 09:34 AM
Alex, read so of the past threads and you will find that you are not unique. Most of us have gone through what you are. The thoughts of how can I be doing this and not be gay, what will happen if people find out and where is this leading.

I think that reading past threads you will also find out that meaning of us have lived with this for decades and not been "outed" even when married. With some fore thought and discration you won't get found out. I have been married for over 24yrs and until I told my wife, she did not know that I dressed, barrowed her clothes or had some of my own.

Do some reading here and on some of the sites that people have links to. But be true to yourself or you can't be true to someone else.

alex 212
09-16-2005, 02:59 PM
thanks everyone,

read all of your replys carefully! its been a gr8 weight lifted off my mind rading all those messages! i have some were i can channel my thoughts!

i must say up till a few weeks ago when i first found this sight i did think that i was stange or wierd!

i will take things as they come step by step!

all i can say is thanks! :) and keep replying

Alex

alex 212
09-16-2005, 03:00 PM
sorry read all your messages, i type to quick for my brain to think

Natalie x
09-16-2005, 03:23 PM
Alex, I just want to add one more thought. It wouldn't matter if you were gay, there's nothing wrong with that. As you find your way around this site, you will meet helpful, happy people, some are gay, some are not. It really doesn't need to be an issue. Here, we have nothing to prove, we can just relax and be ourselves, make new friends and help each other whenever anyone needs it.

obsessedwithpantyhose
09-16-2005, 10:28 PM
only the small minds think cding is wrong

and who is to say whats wrong or right for anyone????

why be normal? what is normal???

if ur friends find out and they leave u ,,then they r NOT ur true friends..

everyone one who knows me knows i dress :D

gennee
09-16-2005, 11:10 PM
I have only been a CD for two months and it is one of the greatest things that has happened to me. I was confused early because I didn't understand what was happening to me. After speaking with a peer counselor, I had a better understanding of my feelings. A short time later, I admitted being a crossdresser. All my doubts and fears dissipated. Just relax and enjoy the fact that you love wearing women's clothing. This forum has helped me a lot and I'm sure you will be helped, also.

Gennee :)

Sweet Jeanette
09-16-2005, 11:24 PM
As one, (- I think it was "Suspenders") said; ---You go around only once. Enjoy every day of life. - Do what you want, and what makes you feel good. I personally, am bisexual, but here, no one cares! You are, what you are, and its not wrong or bad. -----Like another said: -------Ignore the Idiots! :)