PDA

View Full Version : Breast form is leaking...I want to cry

JulieFL
09-15-2005, 10:52 AM
I have a few hours to myself this afternoon so I was going to dress for a bit.

When I pulled my forms out of their boxes, my left breast was sticky. Seems there was some sort of abrasion and it is leaking :(

In the (approx)two years I've had these forms they have been out of the house twice, always stored in their boxes, and treated very gently.

I LOVE the way these forms feel. Wish I would of spent a few extra $$ and gotten them from a regular vendor and not from someone on E-bay who is no longer registered.

I spoke to a cusotomer service rep and was told they couldent help me without a RMA from the seller.

Lopsided,
Julie FL

DonnaT
09-15-2005, 12:45 PM
Julie,

sorry for your misfortune.

If you have a tear in the form, the best adhesive I've found is discussed at http://www.mrhobby.com/Cyantips.html

You can try other patches, such as tire patches, or other adhesives, but this cool chem epoxy is better than superglue, and will bond practically any type material together.

ebony
09-15-2005, 03:38 PM
Oh thats not cool at alll wish there was somthing I could do. Like mother use to say did you learn somthing from this

Tristen Cox
09-15-2005, 03:45 PM
Leaky tittie, no good :(

Deidra Cowen
09-15-2005, 03:47 PM
Sorry about your misfortune. I had no idea that could happen...better start being more careful with mine. Sometimes late at night I just leave em in the bra and throw all of it in the corner of my closet.

By the way I love your avatar. :thumbsup: