PDA

View Full Version : Nancy time

Nancy (PA)
12-21-2010, 10:11 PM
Yippee...my wife went away for the night, and so I've had some Nancy time. Got dressed, and then went to a local mall to "window shop". I love hearing the clack of my boots on the hard surfaces, but alas I weasled out when I saw all the stores closing and the employees leaving for the night. But it was fun while it lasted.

Yesterday I saw the dress that I absolutely fell in love with, but to my dismay they did not have it in a size anywhere near mine; they were all of the petite variety. It was a gray knit that looked like it would absolutely hug your body, with a real mod belt. It was from Calvin Klein. I went to every other big name store that I could locate, but no one carried this particluar dress in any size. RATS.

SherriePall
12-23-2010, 10:10 AM
Sometimes we fall in love and it is not meant to be. That is especially true with dresses and shoes that we can not find our size or even one near our's.
BTW, listening to heels hitting the pavement or other hard surfaces is great, and when you know it's your heels, it's even better.