PDA

View Full Version : Wardrobe malfunctions in public

Briana90802
12-22-2010, 06:28 AM
I was think about going out in public, however the first time I did that was to 3rd street promenade in Santa Monica for Halloween a few years back. The problem I had was that I was so excited to be going out that I had an showing. I was scared and hoped it would go away, which it occasionally did, but I was wearing a mini dress. So you can imagine it didn't look all that great with a bulge infront. Has anyone else faced this type of problem? And if so what did you do about it?

Freddy12
12-22-2010, 06:34 AM
I have not had the problem, but if you tuck and tape, the problem can be minimized.

Starla
12-22-2010, 06:54 AM
You don't necessarily have to go to the extreme of tucking. (I've never tucked, but it would seem to me that becoming aroused while tucked might be a bit painful, no?) Unless you are, shall we say, extraordinarily endowed in your nether regions, just a good, simple panty girdle or other foundation should mitigate and minimize The Bulge should your enjoyment of dressing become a little too visceral for public display.

Rogina B
12-22-2010, 06:55 AM
There are lots of very powerful gaffes for girls like you!!! Better than Duct Tape or Gorilla Tape..lol

Ashliegh
12-22-2010, 06:59 AM
At the risk of sounding a bit vulgar, why not take 10 minutes of "alone time" and take care of it before you go out? you will have the added benefit of being more relaxed ;)

Starla
12-22-2010, 07:02 AM
You can use duct tape to fix anything, but that's one potential application I would avoid. (Ouch)

It also depends, frankly, on just how much you have to hide. As said, I never tucked, and my naughty bits are small enough that I used to wear even tight girl shorts with just a good quality panty girdle, and there was no telltale bulge.

At the risk of sounding a bit vulgar, why not take 10 minutes of "alone time" and take care of it before you go out? you will have the added benefit of being more relaxed ;)

It takes 10 minutes? That long? :D

Karren H
12-22-2010, 07:44 AM
Not that I have that issue often but tucking and my padded girdle keep everything out of sight and under control.

Christinedreamer
12-22-2010, 08:07 AM
It takes 10 minutes? That long? :D

Well you have to set the mood!

Stephenie S
12-22-2010, 08:57 AM
Ick! TMI girls!

sherri
12-22-2010, 09:50 AM
Technically, your problem wasn't a wardrobe malfunction, was it? In fact, your outfit was pretty much doing what it's supposed to do, right?

Pythos
12-22-2010, 10:54 AM
Well, I have had a different kind of wardrobe malfunction.

The side seam of a pair of leggings I had on....popped.

Yea.

That was embarrassing due to the area it popped at, just below the waistline, and it progressed throughout the day to mid thigh.

No I was not wearing anything under, and my shirt was shorter than usual. They were shiny black, and my skin pale as a ghost, so it stuck out...more like radiated, like a sore thumb.

LoL.

suchacutie
12-22-2010, 11:10 AM
Tucking is not something that is "ordinary" overnight. It really does take a couple months of getting used to the process, but once that's accomplished this difficulty should be completely manageable. You might actually find it easier to tuck with a bit of ... well... excitement.

tina

Chickhe
12-22-2010, 11:29 AM
I had a malfunction of the zipper on my leather pants while dressed at a party. I was bit embrassed and I repaired it good enough to hide my panties using a bobby pin to hold the it back in place. I didn't notice that anyone else noticed so all was good.

the_me
12-22-2010, 11:37 AM
That's a problem I've been worrying about myself... sometimes when I feel the clothes, and see myself in them, it just can't be helped. Some helpful advice here.

Annie D
12-22-2010, 11:53 AM
If you get to be my age, it won't stay visible for very long! As a matter of fact, it is a lot shorter than I remember! For some of you; you may need duct tape; for others, a gaff; for me a band aid will suffice.

Tess
12-22-2010, 01:15 PM
Your story reminds me of a time long ago when my wife tried to get me to dress as a woman for a Halloween party. I had to play like I didn't want to do it because I knew what would happen when I put on feminine attire...the same as your problem. I didn't want her to know how much it excited me. I could do it now without a problem, but not back then.

Jilmac
12-22-2010, 01:58 PM
My tucking technique doesn't require a gaff or tape and is very comfortable standing or sitting, so I never hve to worry about the dreaded bulge.

Billijo49504
12-22-2010, 05:47 PM
Start hormones, then that little problem will go away for good ;-) BJ

Michelle James
12-22-2010, 06:52 PM
My tucking technique doesn't require a gaff or tape and is very comfortable standing or sitting, so I never hve to worry about the dreaded bulge.

So share a little ifo on this technique. Please

Sophie86
12-23-2010, 12:51 AM
Haven't had a problem with anything showing (that I know of), but I did have an embarrassing mishap at a party this past Halloween. The tie string on the front of my corset was rather long. I went to the bathroom, and unknowingly managed to get it shoved down in my panties but over the top of my skirt. I didn't realize there was a problem until I got back out into the livingroom area with several people standing around. I saw that the string was hiking up my skirt. I started pulling on it and that's when I realized it was all the way down in my panties. I turned around and fished it out while my audience laughed and made cracks about something coming untucked. :o

Britney Styles
12-23-2010, 02:31 AM
I have discovered that several pairs of pantyhose with panty control can help reduce the bulge.

Loni
12-23-2010, 03:33 AM
a pantie girdle will solve the problem.
or as in my case a little bit of surgery. no not that one, a cancer one. just have your prostrate removed..no problem.
gets very small,stays that way, and you get the added benefit of wearing pads all the time. more girlie stuff to buy.
down side: no "fun" time, and your gg friend will be a bit sad.

dominique
12-23-2010, 05:13 AM
The worst experience concerning this. I was out dressed and I could feel it stirring. Thought nothing about it then it started to get stornger and stronger, I was willing it to stop but it didn't. Not a very nice feeling. Had to rush home. Luckily no body noticed.

Michelle 51
12-23-2010, 09:11 AM
Well i've gone way past dressing being sexual but for a skirt a good pair of support panties should work.Tuck and tape for tight jeans or capris.

Briana90802
12-25-2010, 11:23 AM
Well i've gone way past dressing being sexual but for a skirt a good pair of support panties should work.Tuck and tape for tight jeans or capris.

You know it's not that it's a sexual thing. It's just happens from getting excited. Just your heart starts racing and then something starts rising.

Kiera79
12-25-2010, 11:36 AM

Yeah relaxed for the moment, then the realization of am I really walking in this comes to mind and pop goes the dinkie.

Not that I have that issue often but tucking and my padded girdle keep everything out of sight and under control.

I'm sorry Karren I feel for the wife. Maybe if that issue would come back you would have a better relationship with her and your dressing would be accepted better.

Well, I have had a different kind of wardrobe malfunction.
The side seam of a pair of leggings I had on....popped. That was embarrassing due to the area it popped at, just below the waistline, and it progressed throughout the day to mid thigh.

Try not to wear them so tight next time and that won't happen. I let a ex gg friend of mine borrow a pair of my jeggings and her phat ass popped the zipper and busted the back pocket. I was pissed.

Start hormones, then that little problem will go away for good ;-) BJ
Sorry B it doesn't go away for good. Just till the T-Blocker goes out of your system then ping, boom, boing!!!!!

Joni T
12-25-2010, 04:29 PM
There's a sticky on tucking. Read it. It has some very good advice. I don't need tape when I tuck and the method I use keeps everything in place until I undo it.
Joni

Jorja
12-25-2010, 04:51 PM
Just go have SRS done then you won't ever have to worry about unsightly bulges tucking, or tape. :D

Kaz
12-25-2010, 07:00 PM
The technique all depends on what you are wearing. Tight minis sadly need tight control! Or topps af a strategic length. At the edn of the day we may like wearing the clothes but going out creates certain issues we need to be able to contend with. The same but different goes for women.

I must say that when out in public that hasn't been a problem for me... I am too s**t scared about people staring at me thinking "aaaagh!" to have any feelings in that area! Now at home and in rooms away that is a different matter!

divamissz
12-26-2010, 01:23 AM
Wardrobe malfunctions? Well, I've had two dresses split at the seams while in public. With the first, I didn't notice it until I got home; the second I was able to go to a friend's place and change into a t-shirt and jeans I was going to wear later. I've had my panties slip off down to my ankles. Twice.

The worst malfunction? Having my wig come off on the dancefloor. I picked it up, shook it out a bit, then put it back on. Nobody said a word, but I attribute that to the combination of darkness, flashing lights, lots of dancing and alcohol...

vetobob9
12-26-2010, 01:54 AM
I have not had the problem, but if you tuck and tape, the problem can be minimized.

I found that if you wear womens panties, you reduce the problem a lot. The same if you wear pantyhose.

KELLYANN
12-26-2010, 04:41 AM
For me, when i'm en-femme it's not a problem at all. I feel very feminine and not aroused. A tight girdle/panty does it for me flat as a board guess "it" knows when i'm femme, and tucks itself in! Just lucky that way i guess!!

Pinky188
12-26-2010, 04:55 AM
Haven't had a problem with anything showing (that I know of), but I did have an embarrassing mishap at a party this past Halloween. The tie string on the front of my corset was rather long. I went to the bathroom, and unknowingly managed to get it shoved down in my panties but over the top of my skirt. I didn't realize there was a problem until I got back out into the livingroom area with several people standing around. I saw that the string was hiking up my skirt. I started pulling on it and that's when I realized it was all the way down in my panties. I turned around and fished it out while my audience laughed and made cracks about something coming untucked. :o

Oh girl!! Thats funny!!!!

Drew Painter
12-26-2010, 09:22 AM
what is a problem for some is enticement for others