PDA

View Full Version : First Time Out In Femme.

alexa21
12-22-2010, 11:50 PM
OMG! I just went out for the first time ever in femme mode! :eek: Now, I know that it's 9 o' clock mountain standard time, but it's the thought that counts right?
Ok, so here's my story. I've got the house to myself, so I decided to play dress up. LOL. My outfit was too cute if I do say so myself. I have on a snug fitting pair of dark blue jeans, a little white top, and a very cute sweater, aqua blue with faux fur. Underneath, a very sexy key hole thong, red with white polka dots and a salmon colored bra, 36C.:o Since i don't have any heels of my own, I'm wearing my converse shoes. LOL. I know, I'm working on getting some high heels. I'll get there. :daydreaming: Full wig, and makeup.
So, when I finished getting ready, I sat down to watch some TV. Half way through my show, I got an irresistable urge to smoke a cigarette. :brolleyes: Now I had a dilemma, either get undressed, and go back to male mode, or stay in femme, "grow a pair" and just go out and smoke. Easy way out what have been to go back to male mode, but I just could not get over how cute I looked in my new outfit. So, I bit the bullet, grabbed my pack of smokes, and headed out the front door.
I was hesitant at first, but I made it all the way down the driveway to the sidewalk and lit up. Since we live in a corner house, every passing car had full view of "the new girl on the block" sorta speak. Hehe. Some cars stopped and looked at me, no funny looks though. A couple of honks here, and there, but nothing that would change my mind and have me go back into the privacy of my room.
Seeing all these cars pass me by, and thinking "so far, so good", I decided to go around the block fully dressed. I passed a couple that was also smoking on their front porch... uh oh. My heart was racing and I started feeling weak in the knees. They looked at me, said good evening, that was it, and I continued on my way. :eek: I made it back home with a new boatload of confidence! :heehee::D

StaceyJane
12-22-2010, 11:52 PM
That's a great start.

Shelby
12-22-2010, 11:54 PM
It all starts with baby steps. I in the young child step stage.

alexa21
12-22-2010, 11:58 PM
Yea, same here. Going out tonight just felt so right, and I can't wait to do it again!

Mahoro
12-23-2010, 12:02 AM
Hooray Alexa!! Congratulations honey, what an awesome Christmas present to give yourself, the gift of self confidence and joy!

alexa21
12-23-2010, 12:08 AM
Thank you! And yes, that was an awesome xmas present to give myself. I have so much respect for those of us who go out every single day dressed in femme. I hope to be at that same level some day.

linda allen
12-23-2010, 09:31 AM
OK, smoking got you outside dressed and that is good. Now, think about the smoking. I'm not preaching, I smoked for over ten years. It's friendly advice, that's all. :2c:

PretzelGirl
12-24-2010, 09:15 AM
Way to go Alexa! Any cars that slowed and looked were probably just slowing for other reasons. If it was dark, even with a moon, the visibility can only be so-so. Then think about a driver going down the road, are they really going to be able to pick us out on the side of the road while going 30 MPH and watching the road? You are good girl. Keep on enjoying!

india-jane
12-27-2010, 09:32 AM
iv not got there myself but its always great read when some 1 does well done and i hope to get there 1 day xx