PDA

View Full Version : Christmass Shopping in Semi-Drab....

Paulacder
12-23-2010, 07:24 AM
I have ben into Semi-Drab dress for quite some time so I thought I would share with you my latest venture. I have a long ladies trench coat that comes about 12" above the floor, this allows me to wear a dress, if I choose, and a number of fem. garments. My latest is pantyhose, a dress, and a pair of ladies flats with a ankle bracelet, a daytime makeup, a contrasting shade of lip color, topping it of with a pair of ladies "Bg Eye" sunglasses and a ladies ball type hat. The only stares that I get are a occasional "looker" when they notice my shoes or the exposed portion of my calfs. Dressing like this is such a rush for me....WATCH FOR RUNNERS....

Nikki A.
12-23-2010, 10:43 AM
OK where is the drab part. Only thing missing is a wig and there are plenty of women out there w/ short hair.

Paulacder
12-24-2010, 05:12 AM
Thats the point Nikki. Without the "Big Hair Wig" that I wear when going out as Paula, people don't notice you as much and you still get the rush.

jjjjohanne
12-24-2010, 07:09 AM
Were you actually shopping? Did you interact with clerks? What voice did you use? If you lose the coat and the glasses, people will see you are a man in a dress and then move on. It is not significant, I have found. Of course, your mileage may vary...

Paulacder
12-24-2010, 10:00 AM
Sears, Avenue, Pay less, A walk through a couple local Malls. Interaction with the clerks at Pay-Less and the Avenue store is always great, mainly because I have ben shopping both stores for years. A funny thing did happen at the avenue store. I purchased a dress, when I got home I found that the S.A. did not remove the security clip, I called the store and told them what had happened and asked If there was a way to take the clip off without returning to the store, I was told to bring the dress back. I put the dress on under my trench coat and returned to the store where the 2 S.A.'s were waiting. They made a comment as to why the security tag never set the alarm off when I left the store and when I returned.