PDA

View Full Version : Compliments are nice

Michellefcd
09-15-2005, 04:48 PM
My wife (AngGG) just commented how my makeup looked much better and more natural the other day when I was dressed. A couple of weeks ago she also commented that I had very nice legs.

It always feels good when people give honest compliments but it means even more when it comes from the person whose opinion you respect most!

Tristen Cox
09-15-2005, 04:51 PM
Always nice to be appreciated :cool:

Toyah
09-15-2005, 04:51 PM
Its true its true I think most of us are suckers for praise and even better when coming from your partner

JocelynG
09-15-2005, 07:00 PM
Compliments make us feel beautiful and they give me loads of confidence. I love them

LaceLuvr's GG
09-15-2005, 07:05 PM
I love to give my SO comments on how great he looks in his sexy lingerie and stockings. Inside my head, a little voice is saying "damn, I could never look that good in that stuff".. but that's one of the reason's I pass on the compliment. I should let him know how great he looks.

He is the same way with me, and I love to soak it up!!!!

It's human nature to enjoy compliments. The only problem I have are the people that can't take a compliment. I used to be one of these people.. LOL I never really believed that I looked good in anything, had nice hair..etc. I actually took a class that touched a little on taking compliments and I learned something that has stuck in my head since then....

"If you disagree with a compliment... are you calling that person a liar?? Are you telling that person that they have bad taste???" Something to think about huh???

AngGG
09-16-2005, 11:32 AM
:love: Ain't she just too sweet? It's true she has those long thin legs that go up to there going on :D :D

AngGG

arula
09-16-2005, 11:38 AM
My wife (AngGG) just commented how my makeup looked much better and more natural the other day when I was dressed. A couple of weeks ago she also commented that I had very nice legs.

It always feels good when people give honest compliments but it means even more when it comes from the person whose opinion you respect most!

Your very fortunate!! Kisses, Arula