PDA

View Full Version : A milestone

kaitlin
12-24-2010, 11:38 PM
My wife and I went to do some last second shopping today, she was looking through the womens jean section, held up a real cute pair of Gloria Vanderbilt's and asked if I liked them! (YES!!!) Then told me to take them and the dockers I had picked up and try them on!!! They fit so well!!!! I now have my first pair of "girl" jeans!!!! I am so happy!!!

StacyCD
12-25-2010, 12:20 AM
I love my Gloria Vanderbilt jeans too! However, the coolest part is the accepting spouse!

Rianna Humble
12-25-2010, 01:50 AM
Not sure which is the better present, the jeans or your wife's desire to give them to you

Jane G
12-25-2010, 02:51 AM
Kaitlin

I'm so happy for you.

Not sure which is the better present, the jeans or your wife's desire to give them to you

That's an easy one. After 27 years my wife has not yet bought me anything specificaly girly. I always get offerd here old things, but never new. I'm still confident the day will come though and I don't think it's far away. As the kids are slowley moving out, so we are slowley accepting each other all over again. It's a bit like being back at high school, only we know a lot more now. Looking forward to the next 27 years and hoping for that first new dress, from the one I love.

kaitlin
12-25-2010, 05:38 AM
I do have a Wonderful, supportive Wife!!! I think she enjoys my fem side as much as I do!!

jamie-upstate
12-25-2010, 06:29 AM
i have sevral pair of Gloria Vanderbilt's jeans for casual wear and some dress Lee pants I were daily for work

Alice Torn
12-25-2010, 09:42 AM
Karren alert!Karren alert!

Lena Teegal
12-25-2010, 10:18 AM
It's awesome to discover things other than skirts or dresses. For a long time that's all I wore but no my wardrobe extends everywhere and I wear jeans, leggings, slacks it's so much fun to have all the choices. It's empowering too as it makes it "feel" more real.

Kiera79
12-25-2010, 10:23 AM
I see them in Goodwill all the time(Gloria Vanderbilt's) they suck no wonder noone wants them.

Tina B.
12-25-2010, 11:04 AM
I just got my first pair of Gloria's jeans, they are great! The most comfortable pair of jeans I own.
Tina B.

kaitlin
12-25-2010, 11:12 AM
Karren alert!Karren alert!
Oh no dont tell Karren!!!!! LOL:)
I see them in Goodwill all the time(Gloria Vanderbilt's) they suck no wonder noone wants them.
Im sorry, you must be having a bad day!!:sad:

PretzelGirl
12-25-2010, 11:18 AM
I'll go for the accepting action by your wife. You can buy your own jeans, but not everyone has a wife that buys them.

Edit: I did mean "not everyone has a wife that buys them for their CD".

Kiera79
12-25-2010, 11:37 AM
Yes they do Sue and then we steal them after they buy them.