PDA

View Full Version : So Excited

Karen Johnson
12-25-2010, 03:39 AM
A friend of my wife and I recently confided in us that he was a crossdresser. He'd been doing it for years (he's sixty) and felt the need to tell someone as it had been bothering him. We had a nice talk which gave me the opportunity to "come out" myself to him. He's the only person besides my wife that I've ever told.

We have a date to play "dress up" this coming week. I live in the country and he lives in a large city nearly a hundred miles away. I'm going to pack a bunch of my things, stop off and stock up on some new make-up and head to his house where we are going to dress up. After we help eachother with our make up and all that we plan on going out to a little coffee house to sit and chat.

I am so excited!

Veronica Lacey
12-25-2010, 03:44 AM
Good Luck and have fun!

kaitlin
12-25-2010, 05:40 AM
That sounds great, something I'd love to do one day! Let us know how things turn out!

Michelle 51
12-25-2010, 06:38 AM
Hi Karen
Thats is great.Its so important for our femme side to have friends.As males we have tons of friends but our femme side needs friends also.I only have two friends as Michelle and even if i told some of my friends about her and they accepted her they wouldn't understand her or want to do things with her. Even my wife don't understand her or want to do things with her.I hope you girls have a good time

Mollyanne
12-25-2010, 06:50 AM
Hi Karen, isn't it an amazing turn of events when someone "you think you know" just kinda drops a little bomb and this gives you the opportunity to "unload" something yourself. Have a gr8t time(wish it were me)!!!!!

Mollyanne

PretzelGirl
12-25-2010, 10:57 AM
Wow Karen. That is one thing we don't hear too much is someone else coming out to one of us without knowing about us. Sounds like a lot of fun and someone that you can get talk with and share this with. Very nice!

Jolene
12-25-2010, 01:21 PM
You are a lucky person to have met someone with whom you have this in common with. I would love to chat with someone in person about all of this, but for now I have all of you here. :)

Drew Painter
12-26-2010, 09:28 AM
Is wife going with, or is it a private meeting? Sounds like some fun I would like to have.

Teri Ray
01-22-2011, 09:28 PM
Sounds like a gift. Have fun and stay safe.

Cynthia Anne
01-22-2011, 10:37 PM
OH you lucky girl! What I would give to have a friend!! Hope you have a great time out! Hey get her to join this wonderful group!