PDA

View Full Version : wow she is very understanding

danaillecd
12-25-2010, 03:53 PM
the gf found out out my other side a few weeks ago. her and i walked into this relationship with one thing,that we must at all be totally open with each other. today she asked about danaille. she wanted to know everthing about her. totally blown away with the question. so i put it all on the table. she didn't run. sat and listened asked questions and is totally cool with it. i told her that would wait to let all this to sink in before she was interduce to danaille. can't wait for that day but i don't want to push to fast. thought i would share this milestone with this group. again thank you for all the good posts. reading them helped me gain the guts to tell early into our relatioship.:)

ShannonDragon
12-25-2010, 04:01 PM
Good luck to you. I congratulate you for being upfront and honest. I was and we have been married for 32 years.

kaitlin
12-25-2010, 04:38 PM
I think being open and honest with your other half is the only way to go!!! No lies means nothing to cover up and have to answer to!

Kiera79
12-25-2010, 05:00 PM
Awesome. When you introduce Danielle take a pic at the exact moment to capture the look on her face.

Jill Devine
12-25-2010, 05:25 PM
Honesty really is the best policy. I'm convinced that a lot of SOs have a bigger issue with dressing when they only find out late in the relationship. They feel lied to and deceived. And that is a terrible foundation For the future. Early on be open and honest. Yes you might lose the person but you will not lose yourself! Too many of us, early on in a relationship, are afraid of losing the person; most times you then risk losing your identity.

Being open early is worth the risk.

Annaliese2010
12-25-2010, 05:41 PM
Awesome Danaille! That took courage & you did it! Yes I TOTALLY agree. HONESTY: got to have it from the start - and all the way through - right on down the line! Or its a waste of time... I am SO honest to any woman I meet now - about EVrything. No exaggeration! Let the chips fall where they may... Gotta have faith & trust or its not real. Excuse me for asking - and I do not mean to come across base or prurient - and with no disrespect - but...what about lovemaking or just making out? She ok with that? Or's she simply going to be tolerant of how sometimes you dress? Just curious. None of my business & I'm not offended if you don't answer Danaille - and hope you're not offended by my wondering s.

StacyCD
12-25-2010, 06:22 PM
Congratulations on being courageous and for your girlfriend for being open. However, go VERY slowly! Wearing woman's clothing is one thing, altering the plumbing is another. No matter what your path is the best way is to be totally open and honest. Good luck!!!

danaillecd
12-25-2010, 06:26 PM
not offended at all annaliese we have not crossed that bridge yet i hope that she will fully indulge with me but i wiil let her set the limits

Sally24
12-25-2010, 08:08 PM
I've found in my own life that telling my SO when we first got together was one of the best decisions in my whole life! We've been married for over 32 years now. We have ups and downs but my honesty and morals are never questioned. If things change than also let her know as soon as you do.

Good luck.

sissystephanie
12-25-2010, 10:20 PM
Honesty is the only answer in any relationship. I told my late wife that I was a crossdresser when I proposed to her! She accepted me "as is" and we had almost 50 years together.

Danaille, you did the right thing. I hope you a long ang happy marriage!!

Loni
12-26-2010, 12:32 AM
i would love to have a girl friend i could be up front with.

good luck and i hope this works out very good for the two of you.

Kimberly Michelle
12-26-2010, 05:53 AM
A similar situation occurred in my relationship with my GF about 7 years ago. Knowing that I would/ could never quit cross dressing (tried and failed many times) when we started getting serious, I just came out and told her there is something she needed to know about me. Anyway, a long story made short, she also asked questions, wanted to see any pictures that I may have and was curious yet way cool with it. Within a few days, she wanted to go through my "stash" of clothes with me. After sorting the "junk that's gotta go" from the "keepers" we have since had a wonderful time with my dressing, are still living together and going strong 7 years later.

Honesty and openness is the only way to go. Truly paid off for me. I agree with so many other comments that probably one of the biggest reasons for rejection is when your SO finds out about "the secret" rather than open and honest sharing of such an important facet of our personality.

The best of luck to you. Kim

PretzelGirl
12-26-2010, 09:21 AM
Good for you Danaille! This is a good first step for you and a good sign for your relationship. Keep those lines of communication open as I feel that is what keeps a relationship growing. :hugs:

Shawnacdin
01-02-2011, 01:29 AM
Danaille, I did the same thing and now my wife and I have been happily married for three years and have a wonderful son together. My wife is supportive and understanding, she loves me dressed and loves shopping for me. I hope you get as lucky as I did.
Shawna