PDA

View Full Version : Good Girl

Sophia Rearen
09-15-2005, 09:21 PM
A neighbor stopped by to get some clothes for her daughter which didn't fit my daughter any longer. She, the mother, brought some clothes for my wife to try on. Later, upon my return, my wife and I were discussing the clothes she brought. She brought mainly skirts. All were a size 8. My wife is a 10 and I'm a 12 / 14. She told me she couldn't fit them except, perhaps one. It was not her style. Her comment was " its more your style". We started talking about clothes and tastes. The dropped off clothes were high quality from stores such as Talbots. I was just as disappointed as she that we couldn't fit these clothes. However, a big smile appeared on my face and warm laugh accompanied. I told her it was so cool that we were talking like this.
Minutes later in another room, the kitchen, I can't recall why, but, she said to me "Your a good girl" I called her on it "what did you say?". She smiled and said "I mean boy". I asked her "Did you just call me a girl?" She laughed lightly, not mockingly, more warmly. I thanked her for saying that and told her I appreciated it.
I try to take baby steps with my cding. When I see an opportunity to talk to her about my dressing, I ceize it. She said she is trying to be more tolerant and understanding. Just a couple weeks ago she told me she does not like it.
It wasn't a question, it was a statement so I just listened. Lately, my desire to dress has increased. I sleep in bra and panties every night. Just this week I began wearing heels, lip gloss, and dangly earrings as we retire to the sofa after putting our three children to bed.
Our conversation about Sophia turned toward me doing it more. She spoke of the heels and the makeup. I don't really consider lip gloss makeup. She is concerned about the children seeing me dressed. I told her that I too don't want them to see too much, however, I do want them to see a little. Someday when my oldest, our daughter, is ready, I will tell her I'm a cd. As I told my wife, the reply I'm hoping for is "duh dad, like I didn't already know!"
My wife also said she wished I had my own changing room. My reply, "so do I". Sophia's clothes are starting to overtake my closet. She told me I have enough. I told her no way.
Without going on too long (hope I haven't) other comments from me were; thank you for trying to understand, I'm just a normal guy that likes to dress (we debated normal a little), I have a girl inside of me that needs to get out. She said, " I hope it makes you feel better ". I said, thank you, it does, it makes me feel good, I don't know why, but it does. I told her about this forum and the help you girls have given me. Got to read Marla's thread: No I Like it, now I don't.
Before she left for the bank I thought of you, my friends, I went out to the garage and stopped her before she got in the car and gave her a big hug and told her how much I loved her and how much I appreciated her acceptance. Before I became too turned on I let her go.
When she returned I told her how happy she had made me by our conversation. I told her I was busting inside. I also told her how moved the conversation had made me. Once again, girls, thank you for helping me be a "good girl"
Love,

AngGG
09-15-2005, 09:29 PM
Thank you for sharing your story with us. I can tell by your words how much you love your wife, and I am sure she can also! I am very happy for you, it sounds like things are going great!

AngGG

Adrianne
09-15-2005, 09:31 PM
Sophia i am so happy for you that your wife is willing to talk about your cdressing, i hope it gets even better for you.

Adrianne.

racquel
09-15-2005, 09:36 PM
Love will conquer all.Patience and understanding will be your allies.Thanks for sharing,keep us informed.Give her our love. :D

Tiffy
09-15-2005, 09:43 PM
That was an awesome story. Thank you for sharing it. I made me happy just reading it. I bet you are dizzy with happiness. Great job and you have a wonderful SO I feel. Keep it up and baby steps are ok. You need to learn to crawl before you can walk in heels. :)

Kisses, April

robyn1114
09-15-2005, 09:48 PM
it warms my heart dear, I just happy endings

Holly
09-15-2005, 09:54 PM
Sophia, I was so moved by your post. And I'm very happy for you AND your wife. It sounds like the two of you are well along the way to reaching an understanding of BOTH your needs.

Jenny Beth
09-15-2005, 10:28 PM
Wow! That was great to read, you certainly have a wonderful wife. Your story reminds me of when I first began and how my wife and I both delt with it together. You are on the right track and I wish you the best.

Phoebe Reece
09-15-2005, 11:06 PM
Great story. Baby steps do eventually get you somewhere. Sophia, you are indeed a "good girl".

JocelynG
09-16-2005, 12:05 AM
That was a great story Sophia. I know how you feel. My wife has been openly supportive with my dressing now. I'm glad you have such a strong relationship with your wife and only wish you her and your children the best

Stephenie
09-16-2005, 09:20 AM
Your story has brightened my morning. Thank you. Hope today is even better for you both. :hugs:

Tamara Croft
09-16-2005, 09:50 AM
Someday when my oldest, our daughter, is ready, I will tell her I'm a cd. As I told my wife, the reply I'm hoping for is "duh dad, like I didn't already know!"LOL and that is probably exactly what she will say. Kids seem to know everything... just like women :p Marlas thread is an excellent thread and I do believe it has helped many members here.

kathy gg
09-16-2005, 01:57 PM
Hey Sophia,

Sounds liek things are progressing. I just wanted to comment on this one line:

YOu said:When I see an opportunity to talk to her about my dressing, I ceize it. She said she is trying to be more tolerant and understanding. Just a couple weeks ago she told me she does not like it.

I think what really confuses alot of guys is that a wife will say "I don't like thhis" but a week later go out and either buy something or give a 'signal' (at least to you) that everything is now okay. I dont' want to burst your bubble and I could be completely wrong...so go with your gut..but...

Alot of times some wives will say and do different things. her willingness to talk about it may not mean that she has changed her opinion from "I don't like it" to "I like it". It might just mean that she understands it is important for YOU, will support YOUR needs, but her feelings about not liking it might still be there.

My point? Dont' take her actions to mean anything other than "I will support your need to dress." Many wives will be very helpful and do what they can , some go out of their way to accomodate....but none of that means they 'like' it. Women have to do alot of things we dont' like, but we do them because we need to be there for our guys.

You mentioned reading Marla's thread, that is good..becuase this sounds very much like the road you are on with your SO.

All you can do is try to find a balance where both of your needs are met without completely ignoring the needs of the other person.

Here is hoping that this new platue stays intact.

hugs
kathy in canada

Sophia Rearen
09-29-2005, 06:57 PM
....Sorry I haven't responded to all those who were kind enough to respond, thank you. I appreciate your input tremendously.
Kids are back to school and therefor, I'm back to school. I always hated homework. When I finished college I thought it was over. Ah, not so. I do almost as much homework now with my elementary school children as I did in college.

So, I am being a good girl. In fact, shortly after our talk, my wife and my GG neighbor said to me one night over drinks, "you're such a girl". I laughed with them. Little does my neighbor know she just paid me the greatest compliment. She does know I CD. I offered to go to her class reunion with her enfemme to shake things up, she declined because it was an all girl catholic school. :( But I digress, as most of us know being a CD in a relationship has its ups and downs. Maybe a week later my wife gave me the finger. No, not the middle finger. I sometimes prefer that one over the index finger. She gave me the index finger with the little attitude shake to go along with it. I forget how it came up, but, I was talking about clothes and the finger came out, " don't you buy any more clothes, you already have more than you need". Whew, let that one die. I know when to pick my battles.

This past weekend I tried on the neighbors clothes she dropped off for my wife. I was bound to get into these skirts. I tried on my first skirt suit, a lovely wool gray and white one, I'm hooked. Wednesday, she was about to give the clothes that didn't fit her and begrudgingly me, to our house cleaner. I wasn't to pleased with that. I want to fit into those 8's. Hey a girls gotta have goals. And I was disappointed the housekeeper was getting them. Hell, I'm more of a girl than she. Talbots to her. I think not. Anyway, we had a quick discussion out of ear shot of the house keeper. My wife couldn't understand why i wanted them if they didn't fit. I just said please, not yet, not yet, please. She said, "oh, like your not going to go buy some more of your own clothes", yes, the sweet smell of victory. The talbots clothes....they're still draped over the bedroom chair.

Holly
10-03-2005, 11:05 PM
Sophia, thank-you so much for the update. Honey, you have so many good things going for you... a wife who is tolerant of your dressing, a GG neighbor who knows about you and is comfortable enough to joke with you AND your wife, even the wife with the index finger in your face concerning the amount of clothes you have, expressing her feelings that you don't NEED any more clothes. There are so girls,many on this very forum, who would give almost anything to be able to have those kinds of conversations with their SO's or other GG's in their lives. You've got a lot of good things going for you!

Now, about the neighbor's clothing that didn't fit you or your wife... I wonder if any goodwill would have been gained by you from your wife (and/or your housekeeper) if you had allowed the clothing to be transfered to the housekeeper? I'm sure your housekeeper would be thrilled no end to have such nicw things and you could have a new ally, especially if she knew you had anything to do with her receiving them. And your wife would know that her feelings really matter inasmuch as you relenquished the clothing to her.

Sophia, it's a good thing to have goals. I'd LOVE to be a size 8 someday. Heck, I's be thrilled to death to be a 12! But maybe you could work out something with her that if you get down to a size 10 or 8 or whatever, you can go shopping and get yourself a new outfit or two. Why not make it a competition and challenge her to slim down to a smaller size and reward her with some nice new things upon her success as well! Maybe you could even go shopping TOGETHER! How cool would that be?!?! You said that you know when to pick your battles... why not engage her on YOUR terms? Do you think that shed would be open to a friendly competition? If so, why not give it a try?

As for the housekeeper, if Sophia's clothes are overtaking your closet already, don't you think that she may already suspect something?

Sophia Rearen
10-04-2005, 05:06 AM
Holly, All good points and suggestions. Well taken. I will suggest the motivator game with my wife. In the mean time, I just yesterday went shopping and one of my purchases was a skirt/pant/suit. What a lovely little outfit this is in a black and light brown fabric. My first womens slacks, oh, do I love the feel and the look of them! It included a pink tube top as well. The four piece set for $24 at Ross. Anyway, before I get excited, it's a size 11/12. A little tight in the arms and the skirt is a little tight in the waist. The pants are a killer hot! I have a couple weeks to their debut. Maybe thats my first goal. Thanks again.
Love,