PDA

View Full Version : My CDing upgraded??

KathyC
12-26-2010, 09:24 AM
Hello there,
I threw away all my cheap bras and panties recently & bought some VS bras and thongs. I also bought some really good quality & stylish wigs & about to throw away my Forever young brand wigs..
I also spent plenty of money to buy really nice & rare clothes overseas as well..
Makeup & skincare wise I only narrow to a few brands ( SKII, Shesido..).
I feel like I am going really picky & really try to be a Pro..PRO in CDing??! crazy enough.
OMG, I think I will really buy a LV bag next :(
I've been on Estrogen for a month, is that what causing all this??I became more calm after taking it, I still have the strenght at work to lift things, I stop thinking or talk negative about many things, I care about my family more & really care about my mom now.
IDK, seems like big changes to me, good thing is I have more of a positive approuch on things; bad side is spending money on clothing :(
I even have a thought of having SRS(w/total facelift), and have a new life as a different person..
Am I going too far?

Thank you & happy new year!

Sally24
12-26-2010, 09:35 AM
I would slow down and not get too far ahead of yourself! See how the hormones go long term. You look pretty young so I'm thinking a face lift is way in your future. Now, not knowing how female your face looks to your peers, I don't really know if you could benefit from some small "tweeks" to your face. Enjoy things as they come along and any major changes try to plan for them long term.

Starla
12-26-2010, 09:55 AM
I'm with Sally on this -- when you are tempted to go "full speed ahead," just remember how that worked out for the Titanic.

You're young, and have a long life ahead -- don't be in a rush to make drastic choices. I think there's a little "estrogen euphoria" at work here -- not uncommon as your body starts to feel the effects. Give that some time for your system to settle down a bit.

And, geez, you are SO cute. Why would you even be thinking "facelift?" There'll be plenty of time to consider that when you're an old dinosaur like me.

But, upgrading your hair and clothing? Always a good move, if the budget can handle it. ;)

makin' it real
12-26-2010, 11:59 AM
As another option, you might consider sharing the clothes and wigs you're getting rid of with some of the people on this site. There's a classifieds section you can use to let people know what you don't want anymore. I'm sure there are many here who'd love to receive your hand-me-downs.

Roberta Marie
12-26-2010, 02:35 PM
Kathy,

I don't want to be a wet blanket, but I hope you understand that hormones such as estrogen can have some unwanted, even dangerous side effects. You didn't mention if you are married or in a relationship, but some of those side effects can have negative impact on relations. Your hormone levels and doses should be closely monitored by a physician.

Grace,
Bobbi

linda allen
12-28-2010, 09:43 AM
Kathy,

I don't want to be a wet blanket, but I hope you understand that hormones such as estrogen can have some unwanted, even dangerous side effects. You didn't mention if you are married or in a relationship, but some of those side effects can have negative impact on relations. Your hormone levels and doses should be closely monitored by a physician.

Grace,
Bobbi
Yes, you should be under a doctor's care. One who specializes in gender issues. Good luck!