PDA

View Full Version : Girl mode.

Pinky188
12-26-2010, 09:41 AM
Im spending the day in girl mode! Who else is with me??

Steph.TS
12-26-2010, 09:46 AM
I'm thinking of going shopping wearing a bra for the first time...

danaillecd
12-26-2010, 10:09 AM
after the christmas gifts where opened the kids went to there mothers for the weekemd and the girlfreind traveled back to her home state so i took the time to dress for therest of the day and evening. woke this morning to go back to male mode what a great day and night

Michelle James
12-26-2010, 10:53 AM
Of course I'm in girl mode it's return the unwanted gifts day! lol

Yvonne York
12-26-2010, 10:55 AM
Underdressed as expecting visitors. Loving my new Lane Bryant balconette bra!

Tina B.
12-26-2010, 10:55 AM
Pinky, I'm with you, got up this morning and have been playing with my Christmas presents, a crinkle skirt, and a swing cardigan sweater, along with a new Bra and some make-up. And I will stay dressed the rest of the day, and maybe tomorrow.
Tina B.

Yvonne York
12-26-2010, 10:56 AM
I'm thinking of going shopping wearing a bra for the first time...

It's a great feeling Jen. I do it regularly now, and just feel so good.

StaceyJane
12-26-2010, 11:03 AM
Just missed you. I spent yesterday en femme. Today I have to be in boy mode fo awhile.

herwannabe
12-26-2010, 11:03 AM
I was stuck in male mode all day yesterday (Christmas day) hell the first thing I did when I got back to my house was get out of my male clothes and put my feme on, it felt so nice :daydreaming:. I hate male mode anymore... Right now I am setting here in my long pink Olga gown and pink robe and pink fuzzy slippers. Pink has become my fav color :battingeyelashes:

Diane Smith
12-26-2010, 11:04 AM
I think I'm in girl mode today without even realizing it -- I just picked up breakfast at the local McDonald's drive-through and was "ma'am"ed twice! Even though I was wearing a winter coat that looks (at best) like bright yellow firefighter's turnout gear, and have a big nasty zit on my face ...

- Diane

Pinky188
12-26-2010, 11:14 AM
Good for you girls!!! Here is a pic of me thinkin of where to go for bloody marys!!

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb251/opie188/pinky3.jpg

monica_04
12-26-2010, 11:21 AM
Girl mode of course! Panties and bra; cute flats with a bit of toe cleavage; cream colored v-neck sweater; and Venezia jeans (sorry Karen).

Terricd48
12-26-2010, 12:41 PM
You can count me in.Am dressed fem also.Wearing my new xmas gifts which are a bra,panties,which are white lace,a white skirt that is just above my knees,mauve long sleeve top,suntan thigh-hi's,tan slide heels,gold heart necklace,watch,even painted my nails ruby red.
Feels so good to be dressed the way I feel.:battingeyelashes:

Terri

Carla
12-26-2010, 12:56 PM
YES! My wife got me a black skirt with a zipper accent down the back with a little heart shaped zipper pull. Just the slightest little pleating at the bottom in the back. I love it. Also wearing black tights and low black pumbs, a pink pullover under a pullover sweater with a deep V neck. I am so warm and comfortable, I will probably stay dressed all day. But then again the first thing a do almost everyday I return home from work is to jump into oner of my denim skirts for around the house. Of course wife fully approves so dressing everyday is not a big deal. Going out is, however and something I rarely do, unless it is a CD event.

Despite how I am dressed today, however, I'm not going to miss football!!!!! LOL

Alaceann
12-26-2010, 01:10 PM
I onley wish I could,but at least I'm underdressed bra,cami,pantiesand pantihose.

Steph.TS
12-26-2010, 01:13 PM
It's a great feeling Jen. I do it regularly now, and just feel so good.
I'm excited to try it, but I'm always afraid that some new panties or bra whatever, will set off an alarm and I'll be so embarrassed lol

Veronica 1
12-26-2010, 01:19 PM
I spent Christmas with a friend and her daughters enfemme and had a great time. I will be staying fem for the rest of the week until I have to go back to work.

docrobbysherry
12-26-2010, 01:38 PM
Nope. Out of town at relative's house! Sherry's back home hanging in my closets!
Hope to see/be her before New Year's!

kaitlin
12-26-2010, 01:59 PM
YES...Fully dressed all day per my wifes request!!! (tmi) later today she wants her "Leather and lace" Kaitlin time!!!

Abbyru1
12-26-2010, 05:02 PM
Well yes. Since you asked: a black baby doll night gown,black panties, my long fuzzy
robe and a pair of the girly socks I revceived for Christmas. And, intend to stay like this the rest of the day! Work happens tomorrow so enjoy while I can!

Shelby
12-26-2010, 05:05 PM
Yep, I am spending the whole in girl mode. Yogo pants, cami top and an ovesized sweatshirt that covers the butt. I shaved this morning and put on some foundation makeup and put my hair up in a messy bun. Just another day inside.

jessica renee
12-26-2010, 06:26 PM
Well let's see...does being undressed while at a bar with my guy friends watching football count?

carhill2mn
12-26-2010, 06:33 PM
I am!

Rianna Humble
12-26-2010, 06:37 PM
Yep! Wore my new Salwar Kameez that my dad bought me for christmas when we went out to the restaurant together. The top is dark green with silver decorations, the salwar (trouser part) is bright red and the scarf is a blend of the two colours going all the way from bright red to dark green in the same scarf. Couldn't get the knee-high boots on over or under the salwar, so wore my bright red 4" peep-toes instead.