PDA

View Full Version : How do you feel?

Kate Simmons
12-26-2010, 04:35 PM
I know most folks crossdress for various and sundry reasons. My question is how do you feel about yourself when you CD and why do you think you feel that way?:)

JohnH
12-26-2010, 04:46 PM
Sorry for the corny response - but not too sorry:

I feel with my hands! :)

Seriously I feel as if a big load of my masculine baggage has been unloaded.

Johanna

Ann-Marie
12-26-2010, 04:51 PM
i also feel with my hands, I like to run my hands over ny breats and hips.
I like the way I look in feminine cloths and look forward to trying the next outfit.
Only downside is that it is in private , only with my loving wife. Would like to be able to dress with another CD

StacyCD
12-26-2010, 04:58 PM
It may sound a bit strange but even when I am dressed without any makeup or a wig I feel 'normal.' I didn't always feel this way but now that I have come to accept my dressing as a part of me I'm starting to feel very comfortable with myself.

Sophie86
12-26-2010, 05:21 PM
Like I have a +10 enhancement bonus to my Charisma, said the geek. :heehee:

AllieSF
12-26-2010, 05:25 PM
I feel very comfortable, content and happy. I feel that way because I have accepted this side of me, have no SO at the present to worry about what the "other half" thinks, likes or dislikes and try not to let those things that I have no control about bother me.

Lyndal
12-26-2010, 05:30 PM
I feel great when wearing a bra, panties and dress etc, and when I add a wig, makeup and breastforms, I feel a whole new self. I like my feminine side and love to stay feminine for hours on end.

Raychel
12-26-2010, 05:32 PM
How do I feel when I am dressed?
I don't know, I just feel like myself, my true self I guess. Plain fact is I am way more comfortable on womens clothes then mens clothes

Why do I feel this way?
My wife says that I am a bit messed up in the head. Maybe she is right??

Rachel Morley
12-26-2010, 05:33 PM
How do I feel about myself when dressed? Well, my most over-riding emotion is happiness ... but to elaborate a little, I'd say I also feel somehow liberated, more attractive, I think I look younger, I'm less stressed, I somehow kinda feel "softer inside", and I generally feel relaxed, happy and fulfilled. It's almost like some kind of "mild self-affirming contentment drug" :)

Why do I think I feel this way? That's a good question and IMHO it's almost the same question as "why do you crossdress?" I think I feel the way I do because my gender (the sex of my brain) is more aligned with what is considered typically female. It's difficult for me to fit the standard mold of a "man" in society. I find relief from these feelings when I present myself as a female and try my best to be accepted as such.

I also happen to believe that many of my best qualities reside with my feminine side—qualities such as sensitivity, tenderness, empathy, helpfulness, and patience. Expressing my femininity makes me feel all the things I've just mentioned, while suppressing it causes me stress, anxiety, and irritability.

Rianna Humble
12-26-2010, 05:49 PM
I gave up cross-dressing nearly 6 months ago when I went 24/7. In the few months before that every time I had to cross-dress (back to a man) I felt violently nauseous. I think the reason was that I could no longer take the pretence that I was something I have never really been.

When I'm dressed (to my brain gender), I feel normal and reasonably at peace because I am expressing my true self for the first time. I think that a supporting factor in me feeling this way is the acceptance I have received from other women.

NathalieX66
12-26-2010, 06:05 PM
I feel whole. :)

carhill2mn
12-26-2010, 06:41 PM
I feel great about myself when I am en femme! Why? There are many reasons; I like doing the "transformation"; I like what I see when I look in a mirror; I like how my clothes look and feel; I like wearing jewelry; I like the myriad of options that I have; I like how people treat me as a lady. These are just some of the more obvious ones.

herwannabe
12-26-2010, 07:48 PM
i also feel with my hands, I like to run my hands over ny breats and hips.
I like the way I look in feminine cloths and look forward to trying the next outfit.
Only downside is that it is in private , only with my loving wife. Would like to be able to dress with another CD

That is how I feel too Ann, only I am single But also I have wished I was a woman for as long as I can remember,
at first it was a sexual thing (when I was young) but not anymore, now I feel comfortable when I am in female mode
in what ever female clothes that I have on. I am not a good looking woman but I am still a woman when I am dressed. babbling again sorry

Michelle

Debglam
12-26-2010, 07:58 PM
I feel a lot of things, calmer, happier, excited. :D Also, and this may sound kind of silly, but I really feel pretty, beautiful, just all put together.

I wonder if this is how a GG feels when she is all dressed up, great hair day, etc, ready to take on the world???

Debby

Tess
12-26-2010, 08:54 PM
How do I feel? Happy and ever so slightly excited. I feel more alive than I do in drab.

Nicole Brown
12-26-2010, 08:59 PM
How do I feel when I crossdress? I feel upset, angry, ugly, masculine, and not at all attractive, and I can't wait to change back to my soft, pretty feminine attire.

Samantha43
12-26-2010, 09:06 PM
Well, I can't say I'm happier, because I'm always happy.

Maybe I'm a little more relaxed and less intense, which is a welcome state of mind.

I defintely look better in the mirror.

Women's clothing is much more exciting than men's.

The feeling I have would best be described as FUN!

monica.missil
12-26-2010, 09:08 PM
When I am dressed, I feel several emotions. I worry that everything is right, my hair, makeup, how do I look. I also feel like I am able to express my female side on the outside and not just the inside. But in the back of my mind is the thought that I will never be the real me, the woman inside.

Tasha McIntyre
12-26-2010, 09:23 PM
Excited, free and happy all describe how I feel. In so many ways I feel "complete".

Why do I feel that way? I guess it's that after decades of living in denial, I have finally allowed myself ..... or given myself permission to explore this large part of who I am.

Angie G
12-26-2010, 09:25 PM
I feel my best when dressed And I love being Angie. I feel that way because I'm Truly a girl at heart and I think some of me brain.:hugs:
Angie

Jilmac
12-26-2010, 10:18 PM
Good question Denise, for too many years I felt like an outcast because I had no idea there were so many people like myself. As I learned more about transgenderism, I began to realize that I was not alone and that the desire to wear women's clothes was nothing to be ashamed of. There were also many years of personal guilt feelings brought about by people in my life who couldn't understand that my desire to dress was also an innate need.

I am at the point in life now where I feel secure in knowing that I can be myself no matter what I choose to wear and mere clothing has nothing to do with my thoughts, actions, or deeds. I am totally happy with who I am and with the progress I have made in my feminine endeavors.

sissystephanie
12-26-2010, 10:28 PM
I feel like a very feminine man, which is exactly what I am. I am a man, first and foremost, but I love to wear feminine clothing of all types!! Not to be a women. just to dress like one!! I am very happy with who and what I am, and those that don't like it can look for a friend elsewhere!

Xenia
12-26-2010, 10:32 PM
Gah, I usually feel like I need to lose 20 pounds. :)

But other than that, pretty darn good.

Rachel05
12-27-2010, 09:54 AM
It has been part of my life for many many years and once I got past all the bad feelings and the questions and allowed myself to accept me for who I am then the feeling I now get when dressed is very happy, very at ease with me and just very relaxed and I do love relaxed, it is just such a pleasurable experience now and one I want to do more and more because of the good feelings I get

Stephanie Anne
12-27-2010, 10:00 AM
Before coming out to my work and going full time at work, I had to cross dress when out on site. I felt horrible the rest of the day as it felt like I was fooling myself. After being full time, it has been less of a thing to dress down. Getting my license changed was a bizarre positive affirmation of never having to gender bend again.

Essentially, crossdressing has always be an anxious thing. Whether it was mtf crossdessing when I was young or ftm crossdressing before I was 24/7 for work outings.

stefanie
12-27-2010, 11:31 AM
Comfortable, relaxed, maybe an escape from my male persona, natural... in one word, Content. When i need to change back, I used to be more disappointed but now it just increases the anticipation for next time.

suchacutie
12-27-2010, 11:54 AM
Excited, because every time that I look into the mirror and see that Tina has emerged from the transformation I know that I am about to experience a part of myself that could not be experienced in any other way, that the experience will be unique, and that I will know my complete self better for the experience. It is always exciting to be Tina!

Satisfied, because I really do work at making my feminine self possible. My lifestyle has change for the better because of this. I take better care of myself, even though it takes considerable time and effort to maintain the body that Tina needs.

Annoyed, because I haven't lost that remaining 10 pounds!!! :)

Tina

Gennifer
12-27-2010, 12:49 PM
I feel lighter, freer, less trapped, as though there is more air to breathe.

Kate Simmons
12-27-2010, 03:50 PM
The reason that I posted this was that maybe any SO's or others reading it will understand why we do what we do. I always found that being Victoria, Ericka, Salandra, Arianna or Denise or whoever I was at the time made me feel more complete and able to express my deep feelings openly. Part of a series of growth steps for who I am as a total person.:)

Cheryl T
12-27-2010, 03:55 PM
I feel natural...like I belong.

Emily Ann Brown
12-27-2010, 04:20 PM
I no longer see myself as a man who is a CD. I am a woman crossdressing for a paycheck. I have learned to love myself.

Em

Detroit Molly
12-27-2010, 04:24 PM
Like I have a +10 enhancement bonus to my Charisma, said the geek. :heehee:

Same here, with the option of re-rolling one failed social interaction test every session :)

Lainie
12-27-2010, 05:07 PM
I feel pretty, and ladylike, and sometimes a little breathless. I'm sure an objective observer would say I look utterly ridiculous, but I also feel proud if I have pulled together a really nice ensemble.

Shapeshiffter
12-27-2010, 08:02 PM
I just feel normal. No emotional high or anything like that. I like the way I look and feel and despise going back.

katrinakat
12-27-2010, 08:33 PM
At ease with myself!!!!! Happy, content, myself, dreading the time it ends. Guilt, for neglecting practically everything; cause when I'm dressing everything else it put on the back burner.
Still trying to find a balance.

Christy_M
12-27-2010, 08:46 PM
You know those times when you are out and about and you see that gg who probably should have taken just a few extra minutes than she did getting ready that day? Well I feel like her when I look into the mirror and tell myself "that's it, s the look I was going for...that is what I want the world to see."

Once done, I feel peaceful...better about myself...disappointed it has to end. Then, I pine over how long until the next time.

brandi.tgurl
12-27-2010, 09:08 PM
i feel internally stronger, more confident, sexy, relieved, content. I also feel frustrated that it takes me so long to get dressed that its often impractical for everyday things - as i don't feel i can get away with it everyday (without wasting half my day feminizing myself). by this, i mean, i do not want to be a man in women's clothes, rather, i want to be seen as a woman who happens to be a male (if that makes sense) - i suppose one could say i need to feel passable to be truly happy.

Kerigirl2009
12-28-2010, 01:13 AM
Well for me when I crossdress, I find I am more relaxed and enjoy just being me. I think this is because I am not hiding at this time. I, like many others have been hiding this side of me for so long it hardly ever leaves my thoughts. So when I can live and just be who I feel I am then I know I am happy.
Not that I am not happy being who I was born. I love being a husband and a father to my family and yes I do find happiness in this very much. But I am always on guard and I should not have to be, however to avoid any shock to my family I find I can never truly relax. Sometimes I just wish it would go away because of the secrets and the fear that I or we live with everyday.
I always imagine what it would be like to just have complete acceptance. This would make me TRULY TRULY happy in my life.

noeleena
12-28-2010, 05:46 AM
Hi.

Because we are all different , we see things differently. As has been expressed here.
Away from the male mode does say something about each of us . well most any way.

what i sence in my self & have done is the freedom to express who i am ,live as i should ,& be accepted. not based on my clothes only ,

as has been shown by the people i know & even dressing as the term implys androgynouslly . so this over comes the fear of not being accepted, so i feel & know this is who i am & just as a person who is a woman,

...noeleena...

Maria 60
12-28-2010, 10:08 AM
As i am writing this i am fully dressed having a coffee with my wife, just feeling comfortable. Wife will talk to me more says i am more calm and understanding when Maria. My wife doesn't realize when i uncross my legs, i catch her trying to look up my skirt. Makes me feel like a woman and sexy. Always watching the clock for the kids will be home from work in a couple of hours.

the_me
12-28-2010, 10:22 AM
I feel just perfect when I'm dressed... like everything is right. When not dressed, it is just too easy to become depressed over nothing I find.

Loni
12-28-2010, 10:42 AM
i feel normal.
it is good, it just feels right.

Claire Cook
12-28-2010, 10:59 AM
Everyone,

Except for dressing while working. I'm amazed all of you have expressed in some way just what I feel. I'm not 24/7, but I dress for a while everyday and my day is not complete if I don't.

Patricia Jane
12-28-2010, 11:10 AM
I think Rachel Morley said it best, I feel the same: Sensitivity, Tenderness,Empathy. Kindness, are all there! It is a state of hapiness and clam that come over me.

PretzelGirl
12-28-2010, 12:00 PM
Well, I can't say I'm happier, because I'm always happy.
Maybe I'm a little more relaxed and less intense, which is a welcome state of mind.
I defintely look better in the mirror.
Women's clothing is much more exciting than men's.
The feeling I have would best be described as FUN!

I like Sami's view. I am both of me 24/7. There aren't two halves, just a blend. But externally, I am only displaying one part of me when I am in drab and I get to display the other part when dressed. In guy mode, I am a t-shirt and jeans or polo and docker person. In femme, I am more of an explorer and there is part of the fun. In guy mode, I dress to not stick out. In femme, I have fun and experiment and enjoy the choices. I may not want to stick out still, but it just isn't the same kind of feeling.

Teri Ray
01-22-2011, 05:51 PM
Oh my I feel female and oh so happy

Billie Jean
01-22-2011, 06:17 PM
:battingeyelashes:
I feel whole. :)I do now but I used to feel a little guilty. I now know who I am. Billie Jean

Fab Karen
01-22-2011, 08:01 PM
Why do GG's feel good when they wear fab clothes &/or have a great hairstyle?

"This is the best way that I've found
to be the best you've ever seen" -Hedwig

gwenbeth
01-22-2011, 08:25 PM
I feel like im the me im supposed to be. im happy, confident and comfortable with myself. Im more in touch with my own feelings when Im Gwen.

Robyn2006
01-22-2011, 08:53 PM
I can't begin to say how important and vital it is for me to express my femininity. It's not a matter of relaxing or getting a thrill (though both are present), it's a matter of letting my true self out. It's only after all is in place, after untold hours in the bathroom shaving from head to toe, attaching my forms, primping and glamorizing, choosing the right outfit, and putting on that perfect shade of lipstick, do I feel, as Shyselina said, my true self. I'm so happy that I'm no longer at odds with any of this and can explore now all that's inside...

Jenniferathome
01-23-2011, 03:35 AM
I feel pretty. I love my shape, the smell of my perfume, the way my hair falls on my shoulders. I love putting on my make up. I've become quite good with eye liner and mascara. I am totally relaxed when dressed up. It's funny though, as soon as I am completely made up, I get quite anxious to go out. So I do!

Lucy_Bella
01-23-2011, 11:14 AM
Interesting question Denise,
I feel like a missing void has been filled, natural , relieved and sometimes sexy... Flirty ,angry, happy upset that I have a barrel chest ..Odd ,normal out of place ,cooped up, trapped and yet free....Relaxed, sometimes stupid, ugly ,freakish and out of touch..

I just don't get any of these feelings from my DRAB clothing I just get them through living and maybe thats the best feeling I get ..Is being alive..

Rogina B
01-23-2011, 09:07 PM
Very happy as Rogina..Roger is always under such pressure to perform and is judged by that.Rogina gets to be the other side that get's judged by looks,kindness,clothing,etc...I only am a boy to earn money for my family,otherwise,I am tired of all of what comes with being a male.

erickka
01-24-2011, 06:40 AM
Comfortable, content, happy, at ease.......complete.

kimdl93
01-24-2011, 09:44 AM
At ease, comfortable...satisfied...genuine...happy.

Sarasometimes
01-24-2011, 09:52 AM
I feel more relaxed, happy and much less likely to become mad. Exception of course would be if someone wanted the last of the same dress I wanted, and she got to it first. Now of course i would still behave a a lady, but I would be a tad bit mad/disappointed. Dressing as Sara is like getting a full body hot stone massage!

Bethany38
01-24-2011, 10:18 AM
When dressed I feel as if everything is in perfect alignment. For the times I am dressed, I feel as though I am on a break from a 41 yr old play where I had to play a man.

diannecourtney
01-27-2011, 09:31 AM
You may recall that the wife left over the whole affair. Dianne has filled in with much joy and enjoyment. As my favorite weather girl, she has been as bubbley as the rest.

Joyously 27
01-27-2011, 10:24 AM
Being closeted and alone I'm free to wear feminine wear every day. I love the way the fabrics cling to me light & airy, the color purple in various shades excite me. Yesterday I went for a Bladder & Kidney exam so I wore my male underwear {no guts}. The
examiner was a Hunk, I wonder what reaction I would have gotten wearing my panties with the blue-forget-me-nots.

Joyously 27
01-27-2011, 10:41 AM
Living alone & closeted I wear feminine clothes daily. Except yesterday when I went for a bladder & Kidney exam I wore my male
underwear. The examiner was a HUNK! I wonder what reaction I would have gotten if I wore my panty with the forget-me-nots.
Getting back to the thread, I love feminine wear for it's airy & colorful fabrics. My favorite color is purple in various shades.

rhonda
01-27-2011, 11:33 AM
I feel normal like I was borned to be a man in ladies clothes men clothes, every man should try it