PDA

View Full Version : NO Alter ego, No other me, No crossdressing

Misty G
12-26-2010, 08:23 PM
NO ALTER EGO, NO OTHER PERSON, NO CROSSDRESSING . . . . . . . . . . .

I for one. No longer think of myself as a crossdresser . I no longer have an alter ego, no other side, and have never had a second personality.
I am me and that is all there is to it. I just dress to please myself and always try to be presentable at all times. Sometimes I may wear clothes designed for men sometimes I may wear clothes designed for women. But all the time I wear what I feel good in and what I feel appropriate at the time. Even sometimes at home it is nothing at all. Maybe a pair of panties and a bra, maybe a nightie or a pair of jeans and a tee shirt. But regardless of what I may have on it is what I want to be wearing at the time.
If I am going to town sometimes I will a skirt or a dress sometimes a pair of skinny jeans and a tank. Sometimes it will be a pair of wrangler cowboy jeans and a pair if work boots. But it is what I chose to wear.
When I go out dressed like a female which several times during the week I usually wear a wig and make up but if I am at home I rarely ever do. I quess you can say to that extent I am lazy. But if I shave more than every third day my face gets very sore with a rash even after washing my face throughly with alcohol after shaving. Otherwise I would probably wear make up everyday.
I guess what I am trying to say is I dress for myself and don’t consider myself as being either male or female. So I don’t think I crossdress I just dress.

Pythos
12-26-2010, 08:38 PM
Heh, I am much like you. I dress like me. I wear the skirts with no wig and no makeup when at home. I wear the leggings or disco jeans when out and about, as a male, or as an androgynous male. I have gone out skirted as an androgynous male, but with my own hair and no makeup. Though I do like how I look with makeup...my makeup, lol.

The only reason I would feel compelled to wear forms to look feminine would be to pass so that I can wear the skirts I so love to wear, and not face any BS from close minded morons.

There are rare days where I will voluntarily wear jeans, though I have never done so with slacks. (blea).

But skirts and leggings are by far my preferred lower body wear. Catsuits are just plain fun, and tricky to get right, and fancy blouses add just that bit of elegance a self respecting Goth loves :)

Samantha43
12-26-2010, 08:56 PM
Well stated Sister!

Cynthia Anne
01-10-2011, 12:12 AM
I LUV your story ! Thats why I always carry MY purse,, to please ME! weather I look male or female! My choice,,HUGS!!!!!

bridgetta
01-10-2011, 12:26 AM
Cool. Thats it. Freedom

docrobbysherry
01-10-2011, 01:14 AM
U sound like a very happy CD, Misty! Or just, "dress to please yourself", as u call it! I think that's GREAT!:thumbsup:

However, u DO mention dressing "appropriately"! Which IS NECESSARY if u go out dressed. I started choosing my wardrobe for the SCC over a month in advance!:doh:

However, as a closet dresser, in private I can REALLY DRESS JUST TO PLEASE MYSELF!:devil:
I don't worry about " age, size, venue, or nudity appropriate", when I dress! :D

And, I NEVER have to worry about what anyone thinks about how I look! Unless I decide to post the pics!:heehee:

eluuzion
01-10-2011, 01:31 AM
hiya Misty,

sounds like you have a well adjusted, healthy prospective!

now, please lower your arms slowly down to your sides, and slowly walk with this attendant over to the back door of the van, so we can get you back to your room to clean up before bingo hour starts... lol

jus' kiddn' ya' :heehee:

:love: