PDA

View Full Version : I miss dressing!!!

crossdressed4fun
12-27-2010, 03:54 AM
Gah i hate living at home with my pops. i want my own place or rent a room from someone that dresses too so i can be myself. Just as long as my girlfriend doesnt find out lol. I wanna go shopping and get new stuff, cause i dont have very much to work with :(

danielletorresani
12-27-2010, 05:29 AM
I purged a few months ago and am flirting with the idea of getting back into it. I couldn't help myself and just bought an amazing flyaway gown and really sexy sweater-dress on Ebay. Now I'm thinking about buying some lingerie again.

It does suck when you have the urge to dress and can't. For you, it's because of where you live. For me, it's because I foolishly threw all my stuff away!

crossdressed4fun
12-28-2010, 03:47 AM
ive thrown my stuff away foolishly as well, a few times. Gah, i just go through stages.

Michelle 51
12-28-2010, 06:15 AM
Number 1 crossdressing rule.Never throw your femme stuff out.Pack it away if you don't feel like dressing or are trying to quit.I threw out the cutest pair of heels once on a purge and I still miss them.

Maria 60
12-28-2010, 09:29 AM
It was a month before i was getting married, thought i didn't need them anymore. O boy that was a mistake.

iluvtowearpantyhose
12-28-2010, 11:50 AM
NEVER THROW YOUR FEMALE CLOTHES AWAY
IT WILL COME BACK BELIEVE ME
I STARTED WHEN I WAS 6 WEARING NYLONS
NOW I am 50 and WEAR PANTYHOSE EVERYDAY

kimdl93
12-28-2010, 11:53 AM
Sooner or later we all grow up and leave the nest. My only advice is that if you possibly can, try to bring your gf in on your secret. It can be a lot of fun for couples that can share dressing, and a lot of misery if you have to hide from an SO.

Karren H
12-28-2010, 12:21 PM
Well we all do from time to time but I've learned that personally by integrating more feminine things into my lifestyle I reduce the urges to crossdress if I haven't in a while. Not talking over the top but fully shaved, thin plucked eye brows, longish painted nails (even if they are clear you can feel the nail polish is there).... Light makeup, coloring my hair.... Subtle jewelry.... Wearing a few feminine things every day.... And people around you will accept it if you introduce it gradually, imho. Way better than full out dressing followed by nothing for long periods of time. At least for me...