PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing party?

emmicd
09-16-2005, 12:22 AM
Did you ever wish you could go to a party with a crossdressing theme and just be yourself, your femme self?

If you did go to one please describe it! How did you dress?

Emmi

Tiffy
09-16-2005, 12:23 AM
I like the way you think. That would be cool. I would like for us all to rent a hotel and get together for a weekend.

Kisses, April

JocelynG
09-16-2005, 12:31 AM
I am so there. I would love to do something like that. I've never been to one before

rachel_rachel
09-16-2005, 12:48 AM
My turn to have New Year's Eve this year, with a fancy dress theme, myself and a mate of mine will be crossdressing, him just for fun, me... I am treating it as a coming out of sorts.

Bring on 31st December.

Angela Burke
09-16-2005, 12:57 AM
it would have to be the lot
"the lot!"
wig, gown,heels, etc.
you know girls

"the lot!"

Love Angela XX

Crystal Harmony
09-16-2005, 01:04 AM
That would be so cool,my best mate is having a house warming party in 3 weeks and they want me to come as crystal :D not sure if im going to do it yet :confused:

cindybarnes
09-16-2005, 04:34 AM
I have been to a few CD parties, girls being girls :) No stress trying to pass or impress just enjoyed meeting and making new friends !

http://cindy8082002.com/friends/DSCN3215.jpg

Natalie x
09-16-2005, 08:36 AM
I would just like to go to ANY party enfemme. In fact, it would feel more natural to me to be in mixed company, rather than exclusively CDs.

I haven't done it yet, but it's early days for me. I am confident that, by this time next year, all my friends and family will have had time to get used to Natalie and I will be able to attend any do as myself.

:dance:

Jenny Beth
09-16-2005, 09:02 AM
Years ago I was a member of a CD support group. One of the girls hosted a party at her home and my wife and I attended. It started out with mostly just a few members from our group but as the night drew on it got quite crowded, I'm guessing maybe thirty people. I've never seen so many high heels in once place and just about everyone we met had a different perfume on. One couple we met had identical outfits on, she was about 5'2" and he about 6'3", they were the life of the party. I'd love to go to another one.

Phoebe Reece
09-16-2005, 09:45 AM
This past New Year's Eve, my wife and I hosted a party at our house for members of our local Tri-Ess chapter. Including wives, we had about 14 people in attendance. It made for a fun way to see the new year in. My son even set off fireworks in the yard for us at the appointed hour. The photo was taken just before our guests started to arrive.

ebony
09-16-2005, 02:36 PM
we should throw a party, like in vegas; and we should all meet up and party. Ill be the bar tender

rexy
09-16-2005, 07:16 PM
i am so ready for a party, yes lets all rent some motel rooms and have a big party just for us ...........YES !!

uknowhoo
09-16-2005, 08:50 PM
Have breast forms, will travel! (lol)

Just lemme know where n when!

connie rotten
09-16-2005, 08:55 PM
I have been to a few CD parties, girls being girls :) No stress trying to pass or impress just enjoyed meeting and making new friends !

Cindy your my heroine

ronna
09-16-2005, 10:20 PM
Oh, yeah! Cindy knows how to party!
I think that a costume party would be a good way to get away with about anything. No theme, come as you "are"

Anne Charlotte
09-17-2005, 01:12 AM
I've been to a few, though none recently <sobs>, my bestest one though was a house party at a friends house......my GF and I were to stay over night, and though I was the only TV there, there were some interesting occurrences....

It was during the mid-late eighties, and I wore an electric blue leather-look ruched fronted, batwing-sleeved dress that was really figure hugging. I was a size 12 at the time, and had my own long curly hair. I dyed it auburn for the evening with a rinse in rinse out dye....only it stayed for about a week (which raised a few laughs in the office !!) :D

I had red pumps with a 4 inch heel (and they pinched like hell all day !) :(

The morning after the party, I had nothing else to wear so was back in my party frock.....there was a knock on the door, and in walked my friends father.....

I'd like to say I brazened it out, but I think all he saw was a streak of blue and flash of red heels as I dived into the toilet and slammed the door....... :eek:

It was a fantastic night, and my only regret is that I didn't have the confidece to actually drive there dressed. :mad:

Zenda
09-17-2005, 01:37 AM
I have been to three fancy dress balls in the past year. The first one (and I mean first outing, so to speak) was a turning point for me. Each occasion was absolutely and unbelievably liberating for me. There's been talk of a dress-up party or two in the neighbourhood soon. Can't wait...All love

Angela Burke
09-17-2005, 01:58 AM

Cindy,
What a great pic. lovely!
And you are a poet!
"no stress trying to pass or impress"

Love Angela XX

paulacd
09-17-2005, 09:31 AM
I'm soooooo jealous :rolleyes:

I would love to go some parties with a fancy dress/TV theme. I think it's the best way to meet new friends as everyone is so relaxed and unconcerned about their looks (smudged lipstick notwithstanding!).

Keep posting the pics to keep me green :D

Paula.

Olivia
09-17-2005, 11:06 AM
Yeah, that's a great idea! I'd love to go to a party like that. Cindy said it-no stress, trying to impress! Oh and Cindy, that is a great pic girl. What a great looking bunch of friends you have there. Gee, that looks like soooo much fun! Thanks for posting that pic and Emmi, thanks for the great thread starter. Olivia

Donna
09-17-2005, 11:14 AM
I'll definately come! How about a weekend that isn't a holiday. That way wives who won't go won't mind us being away.

Donna

MissLauraB
09-17-2005, 11:20 AM
Hi girls! The party idea in Vegas sounds like a great idea! Have about a 3-4 day stay there, and 1 night have a casual night, the second night we could do a dressed up night in are nice dresses and the third night have a pool party so we can show off are swim wear. We could also have a beauty pagent in wich are significant others could be the judges.Like a natural woman

Miss Lulu
09-17-2005, 11:22 AM
Last year I attended a new year's eve bash in a gay bar. I knew there would be others CD like me. Felt so good to spend all night talking, singing and drinking champagne in a classy dress and shoes. Now I wish to attend private parties as a woman.

Kimberly
09-17-2005, 12:37 PM
Hell, I plan New Years with me in drag... and the occassional outing to a gay club in drag. I've got female friends to help me too, so it's all good!! :)

urban gypsy
09-17-2005, 01:09 PM
I haven't been to a crossdressing party, But earlier in the year I went to a travelling production of The Rocky Horror Picture Show. everyone was dressed up as characters from the show so it was stockings suspenders heels and corsettes wall to wall. What a giggle and boy was I being a tart according to my wife and my friends wife yet they were the ones in G strings.

kathy gg
09-17-2005, 02:16 PM
Hi!

Up in Toronto just in case anyone might be interested (www.xpressions.org) our group throws a Holiday Gala the first weekend of December. It is fancy dress and alot of fun. We have a nice sit down dinner, then small drag show, then dancing with our own DJ afterwards. We (Amanda and I) have been to almost everyone of them and they are a blast.

I love any chance to get to use all our formals!

Kathy in canada

Noel Chimes
09-18-2005, 12:37 PM
Here in St. Louis there is a club called "The St.Louis Party Girls" who throw a bash on the 2nd Saturday of the month. :thumbsup: If any of you get into town and would like to go let me know. :dance:
The last party I wore a short black knit with silver studs and silver shoes. Talk about having the time of my life, this was it. :eyes: No judgements, just free to be who we are. HAPPY!!!!!! :cheer: Can't wait until the next party.

jerri kelly
09-18-2005, 12:57 PM
i would love to attend a cd party. if i get invited i would love to come.

rachellegsep
09-18-2005, 05:09 PM
Fancy dress parties that I’ve been to enfemme.

My first was a school play after party at the age of 11. The rest were with my wife to parties with non CD’s . The next was a priest and prostitutes party for a friends birthday, followed by a come as you are not party a few months later. Another excursion was with non cd couples, where all the men dressed enfemme for a ladies night at a steak house. All persons dressed as women got their meals at half price (manage to set one of my false nails alight whilst lighting the candle on the table there lol.) Once for a house warming fancy dress party and finally to 2 new years eve parties on same night one of which was fancy dress and the other supposed to be then was'nt (only got read by gg’s after speaking – they must have been enjoying the wine) . I must admit none of these parties had the same crowd of people there so no-one to this day thinks it’s more than a once off thing.

I have been out twice without wife but with CD friends whilst enfemme, once to a miss gay competition at gay club (wasn’t in it) and once whilst visiting a cd friend in another town (decided to go out wining & dancing to student hangouts). Was the first and only time I’ve had to go to the ladies room whilst dressed (I still shudder at the thought of what could have happened).

I must admit parties are easy but going out in town still scares the c_ _ p out of me. I would rather shop in the ladies lingerie dept.

My greatest admiration to all of those who go out enfemme in daytime ( that really takes BIG b _ _ ls !) ;)

Amber
09-19-2005, 03:10 AM
At the start of this year i went too a Pimp/ Ho. party. Of course i dressed femm. It was kinda funny, there where like 5 pimps and about 30 hooker's (no real ones). I went all out, it was cool. though, because there were no true cd's and i hadn't come out too any of them at that time, the experience was a bit shallow. I had a great time.

I suggest a pimp/ho party is the way to go if your not 100% out, and your friends arn't cd's. Ive noticed that alot of my male mates try too avoid costume parties But get into the idea when they're gonna see there girlfriend dressed like a hooker.lol

Lisa OZ
09-19-2005, 04:03 AM
What a hoot I love the idea of a Vegas weekend

How about a 50's cocktail party to start on the Friday night All sheer black stockings, high heels and dresses.....phew.....

Saturday night is **** night.... tight mini skirts, very high heels, full make up and a twinkle in your eye.....a private warm room that holds about 30 people, fully stocked bar and away you go fill in the details yourself...

Sunday is being quite day but ever so stylish in that Audrey Hepburn sort of way.....you just never know if a girl could get lucky on a Sunday in Vegas.

Ride em Cowboy...yooo haaaa

I think I need a lie down now I am exhausted thinking about it

Lisa

kristine239
09-19-2005, 03:50 PM
If you want to go to a party in Loa vegas, then attedn the diva Ball held there every year. It's a great 4 day bash. Lot of fun, no workshops.

Ralph (Anna)
09-20-2005, 09:20 AM
I'd love to find a party in my area..It would be so nice to meet other cd's

Priscilla1018
09-20-2005, 10:08 AM
Oh Yeah! Party!.I used to be quite the party animal but never as a lady,I think there's more tramp in me.