PDA

View Full Version : Strange Urges

Alice Green
12-27-2010, 08:02 PM
Ok, have you ever had the strong uncontrollable urge to do something? I've only shaved my legs once years ago, and today in the shower I just had this uncontrollable urge to shave my legs, and so I did. There really is no explanation why I felt I had to do this, has anyone else have something like this happen to you?

Melissa Jill
12-27-2010, 08:09 PM
I really want to shave my legs too, its winter at the moment anyway, I doubt anyone would notice.

Michelle James
12-27-2010, 08:13 PM
You mean like the strange uncontrollable urge to dress as a female? I guess all other urges pale in comparison. At least for me. When put in that context shaving is just a small part of the picture. Again that only applies to me. (not wanting to offend anyone)

Michelle 51
12-27-2010, 08:15 PM
Yep been there and done it.Had a pissed off wife to prove it.

Pinky188
12-27-2010, 08:16 PM
Do whatever makes you feel good as long as its not bad for you! Crossdressing, shaving your legs/underarms, isnt bad for you. Wearing dresses and skirts isnt bad for you!!! So do it!!! And dont feel bad for doing it!!!

katrinakat
12-27-2010, 08:18 PM
Wow, female urges or "pink fog" as I like to put it, has showed her face many times through out my life. What once seemed like a high bar ie shaving my legs, has become a daily routine. It
seems whenever or where-ever I set the bar my "pink fog" and femme tendencies always come out on top. It all depends on you.....and how far you take it.

I wish you the best in your journey. At the end of the day, just be and love yourself. KatT

Christy_M
12-27-2010, 08:28 PM
About 4 months ago, I could not control my need to shave my chest. My wife was both nice and hot about that. She always runs her hand through my chest hair and she really didn't like the "smooth as a baby's behind" feel of my sugar titties. It has mostly grown back now. I just keep it a little below my t-shirt collar line now.

Kayla Shadows
12-27-2010, 08:37 PM
At one time I had a great urge.A few years later,every few days I shave..everything.Some speak of "pink fog" but,the only thing I ever did was be the person I am. Some call it fog,some call it crazy..I call it Kayla :)

Karren H
12-27-2010, 09:15 PM
The world would be a better place if humans didn't have hair. So much anguish over who has hair and where. Lol

Hair doesn't even rate in my urge list. Except what color to dye it. This weeks urge I'm going to go redder!

sissystephanie
12-27-2010, 09:25 PM
The lady who does my pedicures told I didn't need to shave my legs since there wasn't enough hair there to even see!! The only place I have much visible hair now is on my arms, and face if I don't shave! But I don't have any strange urges to do anything about that! Guess I am just too old to have those urges!! Oh well, I can still put on a skirt or dress!!

docrobbysherry
12-27-2010, 10:38 PM
I had this REALLY STRANGE URGE, Alice!

It seems, shortly after trying on womens clothes for the very first time, I wanted to BECOME A FEMALE! EEK!

Fortunately, after years of dressing as one, and with the assistance of masks and my female appliances, that URGE appears to be GONE FOR GOOD! Sigh!

eluuzion
12-28-2010, 04:58 AM
Do I ever have Strange Urges?

Just about every day. Other than that, never. lol

Have I acted out on any "strange" urges? Specifically regarding shaving hair?

Many years ago, I was in in my regular work-week "home"...a hotel, and decided on a whim to completely shave my legs and shave off my mousetache (I'd had since I was 16)

A couple of months later, I decided to completely shave the rest of my body. (except for my head).

Last month, I was plucking my eyebrows late one night and decided to completely remove them altogether...no hair left at all!

A couple of days ago, while "trimming" my hair with one of those "home shaver kits", I accidentally carved a bald path up the side of my head over my ear. I decided I had no choice but to shave my head, which I did! That was a first...

I do not seem to be able to resist many urges like that. It is a curiosity thing with me. My curiosity has been way too big since birth... It is a sense of adventure too, trying to cover the results of actions the next day, resulting from an overzealous curiosity the night before...

But, fortunately, I do not have an SO to answer to the next day,:D lol.

never a dull moment at my house...

:love:

Joanne f
12-28-2010, 05:17 AM
In my case it is not so much as strange urges more like i am f***ing mad, ( and that is flaming by the way ) :devil:

Kate Simmons
12-28-2010, 06:28 AM
Sure I get a lot of powerful urges such as beating people who act like idiots to a pulp but have learned I have to exercise restraint. It's the same with any other urge. Not using good judgment in view of potential consequences can be problematic. Otherwise I would just say:"Calgon, take me away.":)

Maria 60
12-28-2010, 09:38 AM
Shaved my legs for halloween, thought it would have grown back by now. Some did but should be interesting, going on holidays in three weeks.

Tina B.
12-28-2010, 09:51 AM
More than once I have been taking a shower and out of the blue, got the urge to shave, legs often, chest a few times, even arms once, Fun to give into, not always easy living with the results.
Tina B.

Loni
12-28-2010, 10:14 AM
i do get these very strange thoughts of jumping on just anyone and shaving them bald. these voices in my head ...need to keep control....now were did i put those clippers.

were are my meds at.....

kimdl93
12-28-2010, 12:13 PM
I had that urge 10 years ago and haven't let any of that nasty body hair grow back since!

Annaliese2010
12-28-2010, 05:20 PM
Ok, have you ever had the strong uncontrollable urge to do something? I've only shaved my legs once years ago, and today in the shower I just had this uncontrollable urge to shave my legs, and so I did. There really is no explanation why I felt I had to do this, has anyone else have something like this happen to you?Constantly lol...

DebsUK
12-28-2010, 05:49 PM
Yes! I am thinking about this at the moment, but I'm going to try and be ratiol and tactical about thing so only get rid of excessive hair when I need to, like when I'm planning a big trip out

Ashley Allison
12-29-2010, 01:21 AM
I shave everything at least once a week. I gave in to the urge just yesterday. It's a normal routine for me now.

Katie Ellen
12-30-2010, 08:37 PM
Sometimes. But I need more than a razor and I'm not running an extension cord into the shower to use my electric hair clippers!

AnnaCalliope
12-30-2010, 09:02 PM
I trim everything with my electric razor about once every couple weeks. Using an actual razor dries out my skin so much that the last time I did it I got such a terrible rash you can still see faint scars almost 5 years later. I get by wearing sand colored tights from Danskin. They are close enough to my skin color, plus I really like wearing stockings.

As for bizarre urges, I tend to keep those in check.

Tanya83
12-30-2010, 09:10 PM
I don't get strange urges anymore. I just do everything I want lol.
I wish I could have that feeling again of shaving my legs for the first time.

juno
12-30-2010, 09:18 PM
My guess is that your male side sees it as a strange urge, and the female side has been trying to tell you this for months.

I think a fairly common urge is when shaving the legs, to have the urge to keep shaving everything up to the neck. I wouldn't be surprised if someone's shaving urge went all the way to shaving their head, especially if they wear a wig regularly.

Coyote
12-30-2010, 09:39 PM
I get so frustrated trying to do a full body shave. The back and the butt is a pain in the ... Well, you get the idea... I just bought a small mirror thats designed to be stuck anywhere (has suction cups) - perhaps that will help, along with sharpening the blades on the weed whacker 8-P

Karinsamatha
12-30-2010, 09:44 PM
No hair on my body! I had the urge over the summer and just could not resist. Now I get nauseous when I start seeing the "fuzz" come back. Nobody has ever said anything about my thinned out eyebrows, or hairless arms or legs. :)

DaniPat
12-30-2010, 09:58 PM
Before I fully accepted my crossdressing I would keep my pubic area totally cleared of the underbrush, I have done this since 1997. I then started to trim my chest and stomach hair, clean shave in some areas and trimmed short in others. I have always kept my arms and back trimmed short too. I really never have liked body hair too much, except for my head, the longer the better I used to say. But what the hell that was the 70's. Now I absolutely get and submit to the urge to epilate the legs once a month, shave the legs once a week, keep the pubic region devoid of hair daily, shave my armpits daily, trim stomach hair, shave chest and back. I try to keep well manicured, my hair that is. I wish I could grow my nails a bit longer without them chipping, cracking, peeling off. I was not gentle to my fingers when I was in the A.F., TTFN.

DaniPat