PDA

View Full Version : The trouble with keeping up appearances

Jessica Paola
12-29-2010, 08:41 AM
Hello all, this is my first actual post besides my introduction post so I hope this is the right place to post this. Anyway I would like to get oppinions from MtF CD's mainly because they can probably cloesly relate more, however anyone if free to share there thoughts. Well let me begin by saying I am fairly new to the acceptance of myself and being a crossdresser though the feeling has been there for many years. Through sell experiance (not much of it) I realize that crossdressing isn't just waking up and throwing on heels and a dress.

My biggest thought is the behind the scenes steps it takes to look good in that dress. Now this is where I would like to get oppinions from genetic males because females have it a bit easier in this department. SHAVING yes I hate it, it's time consuming, irritating and just plain repetative. It's bad enough it hurts my face to shave (sensitive skin). How do you generally do it day after day. Females have thinner hair and it doesn't grow as fast, but men.....sheesh I have and 5 mins later im getting stubble.

How often and what process do you use when shaving? Legs? Which I hate cause I always seem to get the gross apperance of razor burn or those god unsighlty pimple wannabes. Though I have used lotion afterwards and decrease the pressure from the razor but still I am far from those gorgeous feminine legs I want. Chest? Stomach? Underarms? (Hate the burning underarms afterward) Is there anything I can do to make this as painless and perfect as possible? Anythoughts? I apologize if this is a lot but for me crossdressing the whole process just make me want to postpone those feminine obligations and just makes its worse. Thanks for reading despite this lengthy post!

nikkijo
12-29-2010, 08:51 AM
wet shave in shower, use showergel in a lather and shave with a new blade.... smooth silky smooth shaving will result... do face in shower as well... face daily, legs about every week or more if i show more leg more often. armpits every 3rd day, total time if ihve to shave everything... about 15 min....

sounds to me like your using dull razors.. i get about 5 wet shaves or 2dry/shave creme shaves per new razor head... otherwise the start pulling and the red bumps begin appearing

Chace
12-29-2010, 08:57 AM
Hello ...heres what i do.Im not saying it works for all but,Most can use this product no problem..I use Nair Pretty cherry kiss. It is a cream that will help with the legs underarms bikini lines etc ..Not recomended for the face but im sure it would work there too.Biggest caution of this product is to USE AS DIRECTED!!.many have a habit of massageing these creams into the body parts u want clean..if you rub it on instead of useing a thick layer like it is recomended..rubbing it in can burn!! Apply genorousely and you shouldnt have a problem ...ALSO>>>dont leave the cream on too long ..Again burning may occur untill u get used to how nair works...I had my share of owch .lol But today it beats shaveing or waxing big time... Anyway i hope that helps...PS the average cost of Nair Pretty cherry kiss is approx 6$ canadian . Hope that helps..xo Chacey

Sandra
12-29-2010, 09:04 AM
Hi Jessica

We have a very good beauty section here (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?21-Beauty-Club) Where you will find most of the answers to your questions.