PDA

View Full Version : Hiatus! Return! SO much to say!

Genivieve
12-29-2010, 02:37 PM
I now sit here in bright blue tights, a miniskirt, and cute silver heels! There is no hint of kinkiness or excitement. Oh! Dang! This feels so right, it is who I am and what I should be.
I have not had a chance to dress in so long. Some of the problem was finding time to be alone and really do it right but mostly I am at a conflicted place. I don't feel personally so guilty about dressing as I once did as a child and teen. On the other hand I've slowly breached certain topics with people and I just will not be accepted as a crossdresser. It is considered deviant to those close to me.
I think for the first time in my life I am going to tell 2 people. I've held this inside for so long....If only my girlfriend could accept it. If she can't I know we won't make it.

So now I am alone at my sisters house and she has the most amazing wardrobe!
I must try some shoes! Maybe that dress....hhhmmmm

I missed all of you. I hope accepting myself will get easier.

-Gen

Amanda22
12-29-2010, 02:44 PM
I wish you success with self-acceptance, as I'm sure many, many others on this forum will as well. My opinion is that your acceptance of yourself without guilt or shame is a prerequisite to expecting acceptance from others. I'm much older than you, and felt shame/guilt for decades. I finally accepted that crossdressing is a part of my life forever and I actually cherish it now. Take care!

sissystephanie
12-29-2010, 03:16 PM
Self acceptance will help with many problems. Once you have accepted yourself, it is much easier to get others to accept you That is why I have no problems with going out in public dressed enfemme but looking like the male I am. I know who and what I am, and don't really care what others think. Of course the real reason I go out this way is that my dear late wife always did my makeup and fixed my wig. I am terrible at both things!

Best of luck to you!!

DaniPat
12-29-2010, 03:44 PM
Gen is it?
Hi;
I know it is a very difficult step to tell someone very close to you about your love of female clothes and shoes, but I have found that this is one step closer to self acceptance.:) After I opened up to someone close to me I realized that I had finally accepted that I love female clothes, shoes, makeup, wigs etc and have a very definite love of dressing up en femme.:D
You mentioned 2 people you want to open up to. Is one your sister? It may help by starting a conversation, just you and her, with comments about her wardrobe and shoes. Maybe a comment about not playing dress up as kids or something like that. This should surely give you an idea of how she would feel about you and dressing en femme. Once you have broken the ice with your sister she may be able to advise you on how to approach the subject with your GF. Hopefully they know each other fairly well enough that your sis can help lay some ground work. If your GF isn't so accepting at first you may need to give her some time to adjust and if your relationship is meant to be then she will accept you for who you are. Besides the advantage is that you can both shop for clothes, get mani/pedicures etc, and you can get tips from her too. If she is accepting then she will love to give you tips, help you learn how to do makeup and others.:battingeyelashes:
Good luck and remember that we are all here for you.:hugs:

TTFN, kisses.:kiss:

Genivieve
12-29-2010, 04:20 PM
WOW! I feel like a kid at disneyland. I've tried on so many amazing outfits. My sister is sooo lucky.
I think I'm going to go al the way now time to shave and do make up. I hope no one gets home for a while.
I'l take some pictures if I feel good about the result...oooh false eyelashes are going to be a pain.

also, I cannot express how comfortable I am wearing all of this.
It feels natural. I've been wearing pantyhose since this morning I forgot I had them on!
My legs feel soft, like there are a million little caresses each time I move. I even like the binding feeling the nylons give me...yet my skirt makes me feel free and a bit exposed...sigh.

Andrea's Lynne
12-29-2010, 04:27 PM
Not to be a wet blanket .... but I hope you have persmission to be going through your sisters's things and trying them on.

But I do hope you find yourself more at eas with who you are.

Best of luck!

Genivieve
12-29-2010, 04:57 PM
Eeeek. You have a valid point. I'm visiting her place and I brought my own clothes but She showed me her closet last night. Now I went back to look and got a bit lost
I must admit. She and I are very close and I know for a fact she would have
No problem with it...but yeah, I know permission is vital in this situation.
You should see all her lovely shoes though! Lol.
By the way is that really ur picture? You're beautiful!

Olivia2
12-29-2010, 05:06 PM
I have to second Lynne's statement because regardless of how close you two are, she might (and rightfully so) consider this a violation of her privacy and trust. If I were you, I would definitely hold off on her stuff until she gives you permission. On top of that, if she is one of the persons you are going to entrust your secret with, you want her on your side.

Genivieve
12-29-2010, 05:26 PM
You both make a valid point. I have never told anyone though. I think she might take it alright but it feels so embarrassing.
Most people around me find people like me to be extremely freakish. I can fully understand why too.

I think she might be ready to hear it though. She used to dress me up as a girl when we were kids. So did my mother quite frequently. I got a little older and suddenly they got mad when I wanted to keep doing it.
She opened up to me recently about some kinky stuff she's into... and I vaguely told her that I have
a side of me that no one has seen and I'm unsure if it would be easily accepted...