PDA

View Full Version : Did Your End of 2010 Wish Come True?

patriciatg2
12-29-2010, 08:56 PM
I was tired of being flat for the last 25 years of being a CD.. I wished I could fill my bra with something besides forms, water bags, birdseed...I stayed on pueraria mirifica for 5 months and now can fill out my camisoles and bras. And I wished I could get past the guilt pangs of being a CD. What the heck, I live in the country, no one comes to see me, so what am I worried about?..Life is good..Just as long as I can hide my boobs in my boy mode XXL shirts..Oh yeah, I came down with gynocomastia-thats a good line! Best wishes for 2011. Patricia.:battingeyelashes:

Angie G
12-29-2010, 09:06 PM
Congrats on the wish come true hun.:hugs:
Angie

Kayla Shadows
12-29-2010, 09:35 PM
No idea what that stuff is but,if your happy its great

Yes! I made some awesome friends this year.Shauna,Gina,Robin,Ari,Barbara,Chelli,Danielle ,
Holly,Sammy,Tina,Debbie,I love you girls and the rest!!!

<3 My NY,CT,MA,NJ sisters.All over.I wish nothing but good things in the new year

Loni
12-30-2010, 12:50 AM
NO.
i am still poor, and broke. i am not greedy just one million cash unknown to the irs.
i could retire and live a good live till i die of old age. no more 14+ hr's, 6+ day's a week work.

but my health is holding on by a thread, so i am good to go for another year.

Steph.TS
12-30-2010, 01:39 AM
no, but I'm inching closer. It's al about staying possitive I think.

eluuzion
12-30-2010, 02:42 AM
I guess I would have to say yes...

I just reached over and lifted the December page up on my calendar, hoping there was a "January" page under it. There was...

and they all lived happily ever after
.......The End (of 2010 anyway)

:love:

christinek
12-30-2010, 04:03 AM
Yes many mile stones were hurdled this year. I sit hear with my toes painted red and up late wearing girly PJ's. Most of my outfits I wear at home are meant for the female frame. My wife is OK with me dressing up and all. I spent all of Christmas Day dressed. I will bet new years will be the same.

sissystephanie
12-30-2010, 06:45 PM
Yes, we did not have another big war!! Plus I, my family, and all my very good friends (that includes all of you!) are still alive. That is all that counts, to me at least!!

Karren H
12-30-2010, 06:55 PM
Hell No!! Otherwise I'd be going to the Winter Classic at Hinnze Field on New Years Day or at least the Old Timers Game friday... 10,000 friggin tickets sold out in seconds!!!! Grrrrrrr.

RADER
12-30-2010, 06:59 PM
NO.
i am still poor, and broke. i am not greedy just one million cash unknown to the irs.

O' I think they would find out; after all, they are better than you at spending money.
LOL Rader

Kaz
12-30-2010, 07:11 PM
Well, it's not the end of 2010 yet, so there is still time!???

AnnaCalliope
12-30-2010, 11:48 PM
Yes! I finally got the chance to purchase a padded hip/butt shaper and now I have some very modest curves below my belt to match the ones above. It came in the mail today. I'm still getting used to wearing it. Its a full size panty girdle that almost comes up to my chest. I ordered from Amazon.com. Its the Underworks Padded Rear and Hips Lift Brief. I'm in love with my new shape. Its a little lumpy with really tight fitting clothes, but looks great under jeans and form fitting skirts. Its no Veronica, but I didn't have to sell a kidney to pay for it.

laceyjessica
12-31-2010, 07:29 AM
No it didn't I wanted to fully get dressed and go out as Jessica and it never happened. Came close a couple times, last time went shopping wore bra with forms, panties, garter, hose, heels, womans flared jeans(never thought I would wear pants enfemme) blouse and covered my blouse with my male sweatshirt(you know to cover it all up,lol) Unfortunately no makeup or wig. It was a blast but I really want to be Jessica in public. Maybe 2011

AvidFan
12-31-2010, 12:55 PM
I finally gave in to my urges. I had only dressed myself once before like 4 years ago. Came out to my long time GF. We go shopping (she always ends up with more). Plan on going to Sephora when I have a little extra cash. 2011 could be even better

Alice B
12-31-2010, 01:28 PM
Mine has been a very good year on many fronts and 2011 is looking even better. For Alice I received far more acceptance from my wife with the freedom to go out once in a while. I was able to openly purchase more clothing, shoes, etc. and wear some make up in drab mode at home. And I have been given an OK to attend Viva Las Vegas in April. My golf team won the county championships and I am now the president of my club. It's going to be an interesting, fun and work filled year.