PDA

View Full Version : Back Out on the Town

Christy_M
12-30-2010, 01:50 AM
Per the compromise with my wife, I get an opportunity to go out for a couple weeks every two months. I am currently in that window and I am out of my cage. I went to my therapist dressed yesterday for the first time where she promptly told me I looked much better than she had thought (I didn't ask about what that might mean) and later during that conversation she told me she thought I could pass. Now of course she is in the business of building self esteem so I am not totally blind to the idea that she may have just been doing her job but I am going to take it on face value anyway becasue I don't get enough compliments about my appearance en femme.

Later, I had a great night out with the local gurls at $2 anything on tap night a the local LGBT establishment.:drink: It was incredible and I truly feel blessed to be in their presence. I have only known most of them for a couple months and met another for the first time and I am so confident that their support and encouragement will help me immensely in feeling OK with who I am.

To all of you who were there, thank you so much for going out with me and making this such a wonderful night out. :hugs:

Michelle 51
12-30-2010, 05:11 AM
Sounds like a great time Christy.When you live like we do with a foot in both worlds its always a pleasure to be the real you for awhile:hugs Michelle

Gerrijerry
12-30-2010, 06:22 AM
well I would say your wife is understanding. You have made some friends and can go out with them. Sounds like a great time to learn about who you are inside and enjoy time as who you desire to be. Many dream of having that much.