PDA

View Full Version : I've been out some!!!!

Amanda Marie
09-16-2005, 08:54 AM
Hi Girls!

Been very busy...sorry I haven't been on in awhile. Just wanted to say that I've met another TV in my area and she has taken me out a few times this past week! We went out for drinks Sunday and then again on Tuesday. Last night we went to go see a drag show. I met about a half a dozen other girls in my area. All my worries about going out are mostly gone now. These girls have explained to me that our city is very cool about girls like us! I'm starting to realize this myself. I'm so excited!!!!!

JocelynG
09-16-2005, 11:41 AM
Thats great Amanda it is always easier being out with another person or a group.Now you can get out even more. Hope your further adventures are just as enjoyable

Katie Ashe
09-16-2005, 11:46 AM
I met about a half a dozen other girls in my area. All my worries about going out are mostly gone now. Your ahead of me, I'm not ready to go meet others, but do go out alittle. Congrads :thumbsup:

Emily Ann Brown
09-16-2005, 12:14 PM
Cool girl, isn't it liberation to be able to get out that door and be yourself?

Emily Ann

BonnieJG
09-16-2005, 12:32 PM
Thats great Amanda :thumbsup: Nice to see you getting out and metting people , I don't go out side but that's ok, one day I would like to meet some one in my area and talk about things Right now I don't think I can pass right now but I'm working on it, I'm not ready to go outside all dress up But keep up good work and have FUN :)

Bonnie JG

GypsyKaren
09-16-2005, 12:59 PM
I'm very happy for you Amanda, glad you had fun. There's nothing quite like being out and about, is there?

GypsyKaren

Stephanie Mancini
09-16-2005, 01:04 PM
there'll be no holding you back now hun, enjoy yourself!

Steph

Tristen Cox
09-16-2005, 02:41 PM
Way cool Amanda :thumbsup:

rexy
09-16-2005, 07:11 PM
i am so glad for you, go girl !! i aslo went out for the first time last weekend . this was after meeting a very nice girl from this forum. I can not hardly wait to go out again with my girl freind :) :)

Missy_Aust
09-16-2005, 08:46 PM
And good luck with it all. My wife and I have also met with others, and although it was drinks at their house and not an outing, it is a fantastic thing to be able to physically meet others that have this as a common interest.

urban gypsy
09-17-2005, 02:02 AM
i feel great for you as a caring companion makes all the difference. enjoy the experiences you and your friend will have.

paulacd
09-17-2005, 09:25 AM
Nice one Amanda :)

Wish I could go with a bunch of girls :(

Paula.

Kimberly
09-17-2005, 11:35 AM
WHERE ARE YOU??! I wanna live there!! :p

Amanda Marie
09-28-2005, 06:11 PM
Thanks girls! I've been super busy. Met some more girls. Turns out Columbus has quite a few of us here. Now guys are asking me for my number when I'm out! It's been really great. I urge all of you to take the big step and just get out. It was scary for me at first but it goes away little by little.

cd_isabelle
09-28-2005, 07:20 PM
hi amanda,

im so happy for you.

thats great news that you have found some friends and that you are becoming confident in who you are.

also good news that the city sounds like an accepting place.

you will have to tell us about all your adventures now.

hope to hear soon,

kisses,

cd_isabelle

Marlena Dahlstrom
09-28-2005, 08:22 PM
Way cool! :cheer: Soon you're going to be raging around like Emily Anne. Just remember to take the shoes off the back bumper before starting the car. :D