PDA

View Full Version : Please help with my boobs...

Cutie
08-22-2004, 12:28 PM
Hi Girls, i am desperate to have my own boobs. Nothing to big maybe 36a etc. I am thinking about trying a breast pump, has anyone used a pump. Or does anyone know how else i can get my boobs (36a)..

Luv Cutiexxxxxxxxxxxx

Priss
08-22-2004, 01:08 PM
I'd recommend going the professional way, with hormones and a doctor to keep track of your health. Any other way, tends to put one's life in danger or waste money.

joesephine
08-22-2004, 04:09 PM
somewhere on this forum I saw breast pumps and black and blue in the same sentence..
Sorry all I can offer>

Tristen Cox
08-22-2004, 05:23 PM
I've always used some kind of forms so I apollogize for my inexperience. You may find this thread interesting:
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1414 It is back paged a day or two now.

Love Tristen

Cutie
08-23-2004, 12:13 PM
Thank-you for the advice, i so wants some little boobs. I have been reading about breast pump, but don't know whether to buy one

Luv Cutiexxxxxx

Cher
08-23-2004, 08:44 PM
Miss Cutie: Forget about breast pumps, unless you want a smaller wallet and BIG (sorry for shouting) hickeys on your chest...they pull your skin out and look marginally OK for a day or two, then your skin retracts and everything is back in place where it was when you stuck them on you...they just don't work (sigh) - kisses

Cutie
08-29-2004, 08:50 AM
Are you sure breast pumps don't work. I have viewed many sites where the results look great. I am not looking for huge boobs just a 36a maybe

Luv Cutiexxxxxxxxxx

nuffsaid
08-29-2004, 09:52 AM
Brest pumps don't work, unless you’re lactating and want to get the milk out. I have some friends that thought the same way. They bought a brestpump from a medical supply store to use on themselves and all they ended up with are marks on their chest.
There was a little boobage because of the swelling but it didn’t last. an hour or two and they were back to normal.

Two ways to get boobs is to either go the hormone route or the surgical route to have implants done.

The third way is to over-eat but we’re not going there.

Cutie
09-05-2004, 04:07 PM
I still want boobs are you sure breast pumps don't work??

Luv Cutiexxxxxxxx

karibear
09-05-2004, 05:16 PM
Hey Cutie, just wanted to let you know the pump thing doesn't work...I tried it and had boobs for maybe 4 hours. Wasn't good enough so I went with the hormones. Couldn't be happier with the results. Went from a 34A to a nice 34B..
Good Luck
Luv Karibear

joannablake
09-05-2004, 05:20 PM
I have to agree with the rest of the girls on this one I to have tried the pump and to no avail.

Love Always
Joanna

KewTnCurvy GG
09-05-2004, 05:31 PM
(.)(.)

Luv Cutiexxxxxxxx

I think the answer has been a resounding "NO", "BREAST PUMPS DON'T WORK."

If it sounds too good to be true, it is too good to be true.

hugs
kew

Shinya
09-06-2004, 03:39 AM

Luv Cutiexxxxxxxx

Well if you haven't ordered the pump. Don't, you will be throwing your money away. Better off gettings forms or if you really want your own , Please! talk to a doctor. See what you can get going on with a doctors help.