PDA

View Full Version : Criss-Crossdressing

Davina99
12-30-2010, 10:03 PM
Today I was dressed in a cute black skirt with a red top; Stockings and suspenders; silky black knickers and matching bra and finally my only pair of shoes. After several glorious hours it was time to switch back and go out. I removed my outer clothes and was just about to remove my wig and makeup when I wondered what I would look like in drab but made-up and bewigged. I dressed in my jeans and polo shirt and looked in the mirror. It was strange seeing this hybrid, a mixture of Dave and Davina (I was still wearing the heels so the weirdness was enhanced.)

Has anyone else had the "it's not quite right" feeling I had upon seeing 'us' in the mirror?

StevieCD
12-30-2010, 10:19 PM
LOL, I have. It is an odd look putting it mildly. Usually my hair is all mated from my wig also so that adds to the "yikes" reaction.

ninapuella
12-30-2010, 10:21 PM
I have actually been thinking to try that sometime. Just for the curiousity.

Crissy Kay
12-30-2010, 10:25 PM
Very interesting, but something that I dare not do, as I do not want a heart attack!!!

Rachel05
12-31-2010, 10:48 AM
The other week I was fully dressed in my underwear (no makeup) and someone came to the door, so I quickly put my drab stuff on top, jeans, t shirt and slippers and went and answered the door, when they had gone, I kept my outer clothes on top and put my nice heels on and I have to say it felt kind of nice

Barbara Dugan
12-31-2010, 11:15 AM
I done that a few times..it feel odd but still good

Karren H
12-31-2010, 11:50 AM
After being out all day enfemme I stopped and changed just my clothes... Still wearing makeup, jewelry, wig and heels... With a male business suit. And had to use the restroom so took a pink scarf and tied it like a tie and grabbed my purse and went into the rest area ladies room... No one there even gave me a second look! Lol.

Alice B
12-31-2010, 01:35 PM
I've done it several times at home when I wanted to dress without going all the way. Usualy when it is too cold for dress, skirt or the like. Wear my bra and forms, full make up and wig. Wife sort of laughs, but it makes me feel good and when I go to bed wearing a nightie I feel complete.

Prissy Linda
12-31-2010, 04:00 PM
I guess you could say GG's have been criss-crossdressing for years, maybe minus the wig. Not that many GG's(very few actually) go all out with dresses or skirts, some woman wear makeup, jeans, heels. Criss-crossdressing is something I do quite often, just didn't have a name for it other than that's the way I dress at home.