PDA

View Full Version : drum roll please... SEX!

spotlessMind
12-31-2010, 01:34 AM
All of my threads so far have been way too heavy. So, I'll make another! lol

The thread I made about the relationship between sex and cross-dressing has been really enthralling. Which leads me to another sex-related question. I hope this doesn't offend anyone to ask since it's a question of an obviously personal nature. Feel free to just move to the next thread if this one isn't for you ;)

So, here goes. I'm curious to know what sort of real, palpable sexual experiences people have had while dressed.

Now, I am not asking for all the juicy details. Although, you're welcome to be detailed within the restrictions of the forum rules, of course.

The reason I ask is because of the amount of fantasy-talk that cropped up in the previously mentioned thread, and while fantasy is fascinating... I'm curious to see if anyone has really pursued these fantasies enough to have them play out in reality. I know there are some members that have accepting and participatory spouses or significant others. So, there is definitely some real-world experience. However, I wonder if some here pursue their fantasies on a more random, or spontaneous avenue. Such as responding to classifieds looking for T-girls, hooking up at local bars, or even having brief sexual encounters that didn't even include divulging that you are not genetically the sex you are portraying, etc etc!

If you feel up to sharing, I'm ALREADY fascinated just by the subject alone hehe!

sandra-leigh
12-31-2010, 03:22 AM
I don't go looking, and other than some women wanting to feel up my forms, I almost never get asked. I have been asked by two guys, and although one of the two was flattering the other was just drunk as a skunk; I didn't feel any inclination to act on either of them.

My relationship is such that I can go slightly further than is implied above, but not much.

Abbi1
12-31-2010, 05:38 AM
Yes I have pursued my fantasies but let me tell you that these fantasies are best left as fantasies Sex with men is unfulfilling and sex with women whilst dressed is just plain uncomfortable .So now I am basically a biblical eunuch lol

sissystephanie
12-31-2010, 07:24 AM
I had sex with my late wife many times while dressed enfemme! We both enjoyed it, but I never have had any fantasies beyond that. BTW, my late wife was not at all lesbian, she knew very well that I was her man even though I was wearing a dress man and panties!!

Kathi Lake
12-31-2010, 09:17 PM
None, really. Whether due to being the prudish librarian type, or my wife wanting nothing to do with me dressed, there always has been (and most likely will be) a great separation from my dressing and sex. Ya know what? I'm fine with that.

:)

Kathi

wadevikingfan
12-31-2010, 10:27 PM
i am bi, and have had sex with a man that was dressed as a woman...i enjoyed it and would lovet o do it again...

Cari
01-01-2011, 02:36 AM
Had one opportunity and it really didnt work out.
I think she was really more interested in the dressing thing than me.
Kinda made me feel like a curiousity or like she was crossing off T on her bucket list.
Not that enjoyable for me.

I just realized that may be a very feminine trait.
I'm guessing a "normal" male wouldn't have a problem with that.

linda allen
01-01-2011, 09:40 AM
i am bi, and have had sex with a man that was dressed as a woman...i enjoyed it and would lovet o do it again...

But have you had sex with a man dressed as a man while you were dressed as a woman?

StarrOfDelite
01-01-2011, 12:45 PM
I am bi- and I started dating men as a TV/CD about 9-10 years ago. During that time I have had intercourse with a number of men, and multiple times with some of them. When I date men I am dressed, depiliated, made-up, wigged, and smelling pretty. These have usually been positive experiences, and I expect that sexually active G-girls have to deal with about the same percent of idiots as I have. When I'm with a man I'm very much into a feminine persona, and never feel like a man having sex with a man. I've met men at gay bars, regular bars, online, and at gay-oriented fitness clubs. I've never met as a Transgendered person a man whom I've known when I'm in drab. I tried man-on-man gay sex as experimentation and didn't find it to be psychologically fulfilling. I've never had sex with a woman when I'm dressed as a woman, although the kinkiest thing I ever did was meet a married couple and have sex with the husband while the wife watched, but did not participate. I still date G-girls when I'm in male presentation, although I find that I enjoy the sex more as the passive feminine partner with a man than as the active masculine partner with a woman.

wadevikingfan
01-01-2011, 12:55 PM
there is gay -oriented fitness clubs???? that would be interesting.....

sarac
01-01-2011, 02:05 PM
i so debated whether to respond to this but as you see i am. I think i just needed to tell someone. A few weeks ago was first time at bar dressed and a guy bought me a drink and i felt so courious i think. On nye i went out and again ended having a few drinks im sure too many as i dont really drink, not to say it was all the alcohol made me but i was so courious and ended leaving with him. He had a good nye. WOW......Now to hit post?

Coyote
01-01-2011, 03:59 PM
i so debated whether to respond to this but as you see i am. I think i just needed to tell someone. A few weeks ago was first time at bar dressed and a guy bought me a drink and i felt so courious i think. On nye i went out and again ended having a few drinks im sure too many as i dont really drink, not to say it was all the alcohol made me but i was so courious and ended leaving with him. He had a good nye. WOW......Now to hit post?

Well, you said he had a good time but what about you?

PhillyGuy2Girl
01-01-2011, 04:03 PM
My wife and I make love with me enfemme. Alot of times she'll request Felicity in the bedroom. I'm sure with her being bi helps also.

Felicity

TianaCross
01-01-2011, 04:53 PM
I've tried prety much everything...had sex with women enfemme, with men, with couples, had sex in all kind of forms without CD'ing...yeah, i quess i live out my fantasies ;)

LilSissyStevie
01-01-2011, 07:14 PM
My wife and I have an arrangement where she sometimes pretends to be a lesbian and I sometimes pretend to be a man.

spotlessMind
01-02-2011, 01:20 AM
My wife and I have an arrangement where she sometimes pretends to be a lesbian and I sometimes pretend to be a man.

I'm not sure if that was a deadpan or not but it made me giggle =)

JennyA
01-02-2011, 01:45 AM

Me too, but it makes sense.

Sex for me if something I can't wait to explore. I'll be safe, I promise, but I intend to let out a decades worth of sexual frustration all throughout 2011. Sex with women has been great for me and I've been able to impress them with my understanding of their bodies, but I've never been touched by a man, and manhandled if you will. I can't wait to be taken out on a date and hopefully having a intimate encounter back at his Mansion.

I dunno, one thing I've learned since my transition started was that the female body feels wonderful. Having smooth silky soft skin feels heavenly in so many ways. Ever since I've begun to grow and massage my breasts last year they feel like a 2nd part of me that emanates my sexuality. After I took the advice on some threads here and started to suction my nipples and aureoles they have sprung to life as a constant reminder that I am becoming female, the nerve ending on my nipples feel dreamy. The female gender is such a complex sexual being that it's amazing to me that I'm getting to be a part of any of it.

If you look at the Yin and Yang of it, males and females get certain advantages inherent when they are created.
Male:Taller, larger veins for running and hunting, muscles to protect and kill with.
Female: Petite, slightly helpless in some physical aspects which nature would have intended so that man and woman would stay together to raise a new member of the species. If the male has all these physical, like break your brow, powers, then females need them as well. As such is female sexuality. After a horrible hard day of fighting through the muck and mud of a forest, trying desperately to bring home some protein for the tribe I can totally see a male needing to know that a soft, voluptuous, female of his species was waiting at home for him and only him. Making the home safe and comfortable and tending to his offspring and dna and thus himself. For the male to come back from a venture that almost cost him his life and saw his best friend mauled by a animal, to able to hold in his arms a true beauty of human form and to be able caress her and have her willingly give her innermost part of her being to him.

Avana
01-02-2011, 02:13 AM
i've had men, women, and transgirls as a lady. i prefer women, tgirls, and especially lesbians (talk about a limited dating pool), and lucky for me i have found just the one :)

it's never been a fantasy or fetish, but purely about what feels right.

this thread has the potential to get gross, lol

spotlessMind
01-02-2011, 02:21 AM
this thread has the potential to get gross, lol

Hmm, true true. So far it's going ok, though! =)

I'll make up for it with a thread about knitting or something hehe

Sophie86
01-02-2011, 02:33 AM
My wife prefers me en homme, but she doesn't mind taking an occasional walk on the wild side.

VampyreWitch
01-02-2011, 03:27 AM
I felt more comfortable dressed as a girl... thats all I need to say

susants
01-02-2011, 08:35 AM
i went out on a date with a mna i chatted with online we chatted for many weeks he tolg me all about himself and was very nice so i agreed to a lunch date
I ave been out dressed before but this was the frist time with a man and frist ime out to eat
It was wonderful from simple things like him opening the door for me and holding my chair
When we finished he payed he bill which was nice and acted like a gentleman I don't pass 100% but ok a lot of the staff walked by our talbe a few times i think to have a look but he just carried on as normal and kept telling me how great i looked
when we left he asked if i would like to go for a drive i felt i souldn't have but he was so nice so off we went in his car stopped at a remote spot we stated to kiss and now i didn't feel comfertable i remembered a old g/f tell me men just want one thing it's about them so like a good/bad girl i kept my legs crossed and my panties on and made him happy as quick as i could
She was right now he just drove me back to my car and we said goodbye all in all i had a great and wonderfull day
we chatted again a lot and he asked me out again i want to go this as nice and i picked a day but he said "no not sunday's my WIFE is home "
WOW he had told me before our date that he was no longier married i was so mad , Inever want to go live with him but i felt cheated on
The date was great best time ever out dressed the sex well i guess it was like a thank you to him and i felt ok with that it was something i did for him not for me
But the lies i never chatted with him again now i know what women mean when they say 'I HATE MEN '
Susan

Sarah Glen
01-02-2011, 08:43 AM
Funny story...we (myself and my fiancée) tried it shortly after I "came out" to her. she didn't seem too crazy about it, but she sort of enjoyed it anyways. as time went on...she learned more about why I like to dress and how its not just a fetish, it's my way of releasing my feminine side. as It turns out...she was secretly holding something from me. She is Bi-curious (which means, even if she had opportunity to hook up with a female, she wouldn't, but she loves the female figure.) she didn't want to tell me because she thought I'd leave her over it, which I can sort of understand her worry, but that has brought us way closer. She loves being intimate when I'm dressed, just now, she's not afraid to show it. I still like being a "dude" 90% of the time, but In all actualization, CDing is probably the best thing to ever happen to our relationship, It's our, "own little thing"

stephanie203
01-02-2011, 12:57 PM
Abbi more or less confirmed what I've always suspected the reality would be. I have thought about what it would be like to be taken out on a date with being picked up, doors opened, chair pulled out and so on and just being made to feel like a real lady.
As far as sex, I think for it to work for me I'd have to transition and actually have SRS otherwise it would just be more make believe and the idea of doing it is a very strong fantasy.

spotlessMind
01-02-2011, 01:27 PM
I think for it to work for me I'd have to transition and actually have SRS otherwise it would just be more make believe and the idea of doing it is a very strong fantasy.

I can relate to this mental notion, also. I'm much more interested in being the female than playing the part. Though, I might try just the role to see how that winds up anyways.

LilSissyStevie
01-02-2011, 01:58 PM

There's more to it but that sums it up pretty good. It's complicated by the fact that I'm submissive whether in girl or boy mode. She's only too happy to be the Domme. It was my wife that started me CDing again after I stopped for many years. She created a monster and now has to keep me on a leash. LOL!

spotlessMind
01-02-2011, 02:34 PM
Well it sounds like a good situation for you, which is elating =) keep smilin'!

deebra
01-02-2011, 04:38 PM
You need to read my thread on Dating guys

Presh GG
01-02-2011, 06:39 PM
Now I know where the general puplic gets the false idea that all trans / dual gender people are ****s.

I wish threads like this were kept in the GM forum.

You'll never get the respect you deserve writeing such as this.

My Opinon
Presh GG

BRANDYJ
01-02-2011, 07:14 PM
Now I know where the general puplic gets the false idea that all trans / dual gender people are ****s.

I wish threads like this were kept in the GM forum.

You'll never get the respect you deserve writeing such as this.
My Opinon
Presh GG

Presh, I have to agree with you. Especially since this is a place where many GG's come to understand and learn about what it is their husband or SO has just confessed to them or worse, what she just discovered. Most wives and SO's ask the simple basic questions right away. Like: "are you gay' are you bisexual, do you want to be a girl?" The are afraid, worried and full of questions like this. Then when they start reading the threads, they run into open talk about bi and gay sex among us CD's. How is she to believe her man when she reads threads like this? How is she going to even begin to accept and support her man if this is the picture she is presented?
So I agree, this kind of thread belongs in the GM only section. I hope some moderator will see this and move it for the sake of the GG's that are looking for answers other then the sexual part of why and what some CD's do. No, I don't mean to attack anyone that happens to be bi or gay. I respect all of the choices and lifestyles everyone is into connected to our gender issues. But an open forum where new, scared, hurt GG's looking for support, is not in their best interest.

Fab Karen
01-02-2011, 08:00 PM
I will say I've been around the block ( I was involved with guys before I really accepted my dressing in fact ). You have to be clear with guys upfront what you want, and make clear any rules you may have. As mothers tell their GG daughters, you don't have to give it to the guy just because he took you out.

Being a CD is NOT one unified thing, we are as diverse as any group you can name. We do not have to pretend that ALL CD's are heterosexual just to make wives/girlfriends new to this comfortable. They need to communicate with their partner. As we all know, assuming makes an ass...

docrobbysherry
01-02-2011, 08:36 PM
Since MY fantasies include only Sherry and no others, I WON'T sully the waters of this thread further!:brolleyes:

BRANDYJ
01-02-2011, 09:09 PM
G

Being a CD is NOT one unified thing, we are as diverse as any group you can name. We do not have to pretend that ALL CD's are heterosexual just to make wives/girlfriends new to this comfortable. They need to communicate with their partner. As we all know, assuming makes an ass...

Karen, you are very correct in that we are a diverse group. No, we do not have to pretend that all CD's are heterosexual. I agree. But I will disagree that this kind of a thread should be in your face for all to read. Mainly the new GG that has come here to find answers, support and hopefully learn to accept her partner.
We all know that many CD's are bisexual...even some gay. Others at least have fantasies of furthering their feminine experience with a male but never act upon those fantasies. My point is that this side of being transgendered should be left solely for the newly discovering GG to talk to her SO about before she is scared off by threads like this. Give her a chance to see the non-sexual side of things and see that her mate is not alone with the desire to dress and act like a woman minus the sexual side of it. If I was a Cd that was either just discovered by my wife, or I just came out to her, this kind of thread is the last thing I'd want her to read in her search for understanding. Let's give them a break and keep the sexual side of things in the GM section. Just my opinion out of respect for all the GG's that want to accept and understand us better.
So I agree with Presh, this type of thread belongs in the GM forums only. But it's not up to me. I'm sure a moderator will come along and comment or make that decision for us.

ChristiesGurl
01-02-2011, 09:20 PM
As a GG, I have found this thread very informative. 'Nuff said.

cordgrass
01-02-2011, 09:32 PM
hmmm...I'm wondering how I could become an honorary GM? :devil: Oh, never mind. :angel:

Presh GG
01-02-2011, 09:45 PM
Thank you Brandy.

Also if you look below you will see half the people reading this are not members, just "guests".

Now we sometimes read of TGs being beaten, hasseled, treated as less a person, as a deviate [ hence the question " what bathroom to use ?" and fear of telling a potencial friend or lover because they may think the worst of them.
Aside from the newly knowing, scared wifes or girlfriends , wouldn't you like respect for being a respectable person or are we to continue to feed the sad sick notion that TGs are to be reviled for being deviates?

My opinion,
Presh GG

spotlessMind
01-02-2011, 09:46 PM
Thanks for saying this, ChristiesGurl.

As a GG, I have found this thread very informative. 'Nuff said.

Seems a few people saw the word "sex" and got overly defensive. Some people don't actually take the time to read the original post and consider that questions about sex are not all dirty and vulgar. There's a place for sexual inquisition, just as there is a place to inquire about makeup, clothing, relationships, etc. Getting all up in arms and implying that this thread is disrespectful is a huge load of [expletive deleted].

I formed my LEGITIMATE and APPLICABLE question on this topic in a respectful manner. Need I mention again that if this thread is not for you, to please move along. We don't need pot stirrers trying to smear campaign a topic that many other people wish to explore and understand better. I'm actually sort of offended by the notion that this topic shouldn't be discussed. Another example of segregation in a place we should find synergy.

If this thread gets moved to the back of the bus, THAT would be a disrespect to the community. This is not a personals ad, it's an open forum discussion.

Don't be afraid of this topic. Everyone has kept it very respectful so far and I see no reason why sex is a harmful discussion. Afterall, the forum is based on a unity of people that wish to feel comfortable and to discuss things that set them apart from the unsilent majority.

My reason for asking this question to begin with is because gender identity and sex have an intertwined relationship for many people. Whether they affect each other inadvertently or just conjoin somewhere along the way is something I'm very interested to find out. Any disrespect shown to me in this thread will be treated equally in return. Read before you respond, please and don't waste my time.

Thanks.

spotlessMind
01-02-2011, 10:26 PM

That comment sticks out in this thread like a sore thumb. Please send me a private message that explains the connection between the discussion within this thread and promiscuity, and how the mention of sex and experience equates to trans/dual-gendered people being viewed as "****s", as you put it. I'd prefer to keep it private so the thread doesn't offset from the original post I made, if you don't mind.

I don't want to squash your opinion, or limit you, but I also don't appreciate my thread being judged inappropriately. So please, I kindly request we talk about this privately, as you've obviously misconstrued the intent of my inquisition.

Cheers.

EDIT: Additionally, I feel qualified enough to speak as a trans/dual-gendered person, and I've had sex with ONE person in my entire life. So to anyone who DID construe my thread as "****ty", now you know that it comes from the complete opposite side of the spectrum. So, yeah.

BRANDYJ
01-02-2011, 11:03 PM
Thanks for saying this, ChristiesGurl.

Seems a few people saw the word "sex" and got overly defensive. Some people don't actually take the time to read the original post and consider that questions about sex are not all dirty and vulgar. There's a place for sexual inquisition, just as there is a place to inquire about makeup, clothing, relationships, etc. Getting all up in arms and implying that this thread is disrespectful is a huge load of [expletive deleted].
I will agree with you that there is a place to discuss sexual issues. I don't think all questions about sex are dirty and vulgar at all. But like anything else, it should be in the right place. When males start talking about sex with males, (Yes, CD's are in fact males) it belongs in the GM section. This is my only concern. it's not the topic or your questions, it's where they are posted that concerns me and a few others. I'm not all up in arms as you suggest spotlessMind. I simply gave my opinion on where your post is found. Sorry if you are up in arms about my disagreeing with you as to where this belongs. But it is far from disrespecting you. Your thoughts and desire to know is good. Just not good for the general forums in my opinion. And like you, I am entitled to an opinion. I'm not mad at you or upset in the least with you. So please respect my opinion even if you do not agree.

I formed my LEGITIMATE and APPLICABLE question on this topic in a respectful manner. Need I mention again that if this thread is not for you, to please move along. We don't need pot stirrers trying to smear campaign a topic that many other people wish to explore and understand better. I'm actually sort of offended by the notion that this topic shouldn't be discussed. Another example of segregation in a place we should find synergy.
No one said it should not be discussed. It should be! But it should be in the GM section.

If this thread gets moved to the back of the bus, THAT would be a disrespect to the community. This is not a personals ad, it's an open forum discussion.

Again we are going to disagree. It's a stretch to suggest it would be disrespectful to the community to put it in the GM section, or as you disrespectfully call it, " the back of the bus"

Don't be afraid of this topic. Everyone has kept it very respectful so far and I see no reason why sex is a harmful discussion. Afterall, the forum is based on a unity of people that wish to feel comfortable and to discuss things that set them apart from the unsilent majority.

My reason for asking this question to begin with is because gender identity and sex have an intertwined relationship for many people. Whether they affect each other inadvertently or just conjoin somewhere along the way is something I'm very interested to find out. Any disrespect shown to me in this thread will be treated equally in return. Read before you respond, please and don't waste my time.

Thanks.

You have a good point there. No doubt sex and gender identity are intertwined. I also agree that it is an interesting topic. my only issue is still where this discussion is posted. That is in no way disrespectful to you and none is meant. We simply are not going to agree on what is appropriate in the MALE TO FEMALE CROSSDRESSING section.

spotlessMind
01-02-2011, 11:32 PM
Thanks for your reply, I hope you don't feel I was attacking you personally. I'm just naturally defending my own opinion and thread. Hope you understand!

I don't know if *I* understand your opinion . Why is this the wrong place? Why would a general-interest inquisition be placed in a more niched section of the forum? I'd love to hear from any and all on the topic. Sorry if I missed your point, I'm trying to understand, I just don't yet. I do want to understand, though. Could you just elaborate a bit on the logic of why this thread is better suited to a narrower audience?

Avana
01-02-2011, 11:42 PM
****s.... deviates .... blah blah blah

sounds like you just have a different (conservative) view of sex.

not everyone does, tg, cd, gg, gm, and otherwise. i would agree that some of the comments here are too graphic or ill-mannered, but there's no need to call people names just because their lifestyle is different than yours.

spotlessMind
01-02-2011, 11:43 PM
One more thing, in regard to what BrandJ posted:

I read your other post like 3 times over to find some clarity, and I believe the basic point was that, this being a public section of the forums, you feel it might shine too much light on the sexual aspect of cross-dressing and transgenderism to those wishing to find more general answers FIRST. I think that is definitely a good-intention point, and I can't say I disagree with you. However, the question of sex and sexuality will likely be one of the first questions a person might have. Call me "too faithful" but from every thread I have read so far, I've seen a solid backbone of respect here, a real sense of understanding and good nature, from almost everybody. That being the case, I'd expect nothing less in this thread. That creates a healthy, informative discussion on a topic that will likely HELP.

I will say this: If this thread causes any harm to anybody, then I regret making it. I would NEVER create a thread if I had even the slightest impression that it would be anything short of insightful, informative, conjoining or well intended. I'm not too stubborn to sway from my stance, I just don't want a healthy discussion to be moved on the account of "could-be" when the potential synergy and unity that can be gained is clear. If that "could-be" plays out poorly, then I would be surprised and saddened, and I would recommend this thread be removed entirely.

EDIT: Just to support my opinion with some evidence: There have been 2 genetic females who have responded with interest and optimism to the topic. One of whom also supported the point I made about this thread being informative in some way. Can we come to an agreement that until someone expresses that this thread has caused harm to someone, that it be considered worthy of it's placement? I will IMMEDIATELY retract my opinion and apologize if those circumstances change.

BRANDYJ
01-03-2011, 12:01 AM
Thanks for your reply, I hope you don't feel I was attacking you personally. I'm just naturally defending my own opinion and thread. Hope you understand!

I don't know if *I* understand your opinion . Why is this the wrong place? Why would a general-interest inquisition be placed in a more niched section of the forum? I'd love to hear from any and all on the topic. Sorry if I missed your point, I'm trying to understand, I just don't yet. I do want to understand, though. Could you just elaborate a bit on the logic of why this thread is better suited to a narrower audience?

Fair enough. I will try to make my point clear. Many GG's find there way to our community because they either just discovered on their own, or their mate just confessed to them that they are transgendered in one form or another. Most women have no clue as to what a CD is other then the very bad vision of them from shows such as Jerry Springer or from some sensationalized press about CD's that ran fowl of the law...simple theft of women's underwear off the clothesline to rape and or murder. That's the only information they have. NOT GOOD. Maybe they have seen or read about the typical drag queen and the poor image that raises in their minds. So they find us here and are hoping to find answers that they need to cope with the difficulty of finding out their husband, boyfriend, or in some cases I've seen here, daughters of crossdressers. so they start reading all the threads and what do they find? A thread that describes men having sex with men. This is not what they came here for and will further disturb them and give reason to not accept their mate being a CD. From the few post that have (as tastefully as they could) shared their experience dating men, it is not helpful to those women that came here looking to understand, learn and hopefully at least cope with dealing with their new found discovery of their loved one's desire to dress feminine. Threads in the general forums, MALE TO FEMALE CROSSDRESSERS, could turn some of the new GG's away from us and the desire to deal with it in their relationship. She's got enough to deal with without needing to read some CD's dating experiences with men or other CD's. So again, this type of discussion would be better suited for the GM section. I also think you would have many more responses from members since they know their mate, wife or SO can't read about their past experiences before they were committed to their present mate that shares in our community.
I have a very accepting, understanding, trusting, loving SO myself. There is nothing about me or my sexuality that we can't or don't discuss. But she would be furious if I posted some of it in a public mixed forum for the world to see. Just like the GG's have FAB for their private talks among other women, we that are born male have a place for this sort of talk. Like they say: There's a time and place for everything. To me, this is not the place. I like PreshGG and another that wrote to me privately, just feel this is an inappropriate place for this kind of conversation. And I do agree with you, it's a worth while topic. Just not here. Thaks for letting me try to help you understand the sensitivity of our feelings for our beloved GG's that come here for help.

spotlessMind
01-03-2011, 12:22 AM
Very reasonable opinion. I agree for the most part. But I will retort with 2 contrasting ideas.

One being, if the general consensus of replies to this thread winds up portraying transgendered people in a poor light, then maybe there is some truth to the stereotype. I don't want to be labeled and I don't want to be stereotyped, but this is something that will happen against all our efforts. This is an opportunity for people to express their experience, just like any natural human being might feel the desire to explore sex and sexuality, so do transgendered people. There really is no difference, stereotypes aside, we are all natural sexual entities in the grand scheme of things. Whether our sexual lives fall within conformity to that of the common individual or not shouldn't be the sole indicator of character. Each and every person should always have the opportunity to speak in the fashion the majority is allowed to, whether that majority is open-minded to it or not. I'd like to keep this thread exclusive to the parameters of an individuals right to express themselves. Sometimes there is no issue, until someone states there is one. Then there is an issue. We are normal, every-day individuals. We are not sick freaks. We are not rapists or deviants or mal-intended jerks. We just want to be free to be ourselves. We should have the right to speak freely about ourselves. Like a bunch of gossiping girls would even.

Secondly, this forum is based on a minority of people that are misunderstood. At this point, we can expect to be misunderstood. There's a fine line between sensitivity and fear. We are here because we want to be accepted. If our sexuality IS hard to cope with, then sectioning it away into a private forum is going to create segregation in place of unity. I think putting it out there and saying "HEY! Look at me, this is who I am" is nothing we should fear. Infact, I'm glad we had this difference in opinion to begin with, because I think our back-and-forth sheds some light on how upstanding we really are. You want sensitivity and well-being, and that is admirable. I want acceptance and equal rights, and that is noble. Both our opinions come from a positive place.

I'm gonna add, I've had a few drinks! Too early to claim "drunk rebuttle" but not too early to say "long-winded poetry"! ;)

lucidgirl
01-03-2011, 01:09 AM
Me too, but it makes sense.

Sex for me if something I can't wait to explore. I'll be safe, I promise, but I intend to let out a decades worth of sexual frustration all throughout 2011. Sex with women has been great for me and I've been able to impress them with my understanding of their bodies, but I've never been touched by a man, and manhandled if you will. I can't wait to be taken out on a date and hopefully having a intimate encounter back at his Mansion.

I dunno, one thing I've learned since my transition started was that the female body feels wonderful. Having smooth silky soft skin feels heavenly in so many ways. Ever since I've begun to grow and massage my breasts last year they feel like a 2nd part of me that emanates my sexuality. After I took the advice on some threads here and started to suction my nipples and aureoles they have sprung to life as a constant reminder that I am becoming female, the nerve ending on my nipples feel dreamy. The female gender is such a complex sexual being that it's amazing to me that I'm getting to be a part of any of it.

If you look at the Yin and Yang of it, males and females get certain advantages inherent when they are created.
Male:Taller, larger veins for running and hunting, muscles to protect and kill with.
Female: Petite, slightly helpless in some physical aspects which nature would have intended so that man and woman would stay together to raise a new member of the species. If the male has all these physical, like break your brow, powers, then females need them as well. As such is female sexuality. After a horrible hard day of fighting through the muck and mud of a forest, trying desperately to bring home some protein for the tribe I can totally see a male needing to know that a soft, voluptuous, female of his species was waiting at home for him and only him. Making the home safe and comfortable and tending to his offspring and dna and thus himself. For the male to come back from a venture that almost cost him his life and saw his best friend mauled by a animal, to able to hold in his arms a true beauty of human form and to be able caress her and have her willingly give her innermost part of her being to him.

I quite enjoyed that last paragraph there. :)

Stock level
01-03-2011, 01:34 AM
I've had sex a few times en femme with my wife and another woman. Never had sex with a man en femme though have made out with another CD as a man though.

Vikki Vixen
01-03-2011, 02:13 AM
When I was with my first wife I had a fantasy that I would meet a beautiful slim girl who would let me dress up in very sexy clothing and let me treat her like my sex slave. We would have a fantastic sex life and we would both dress up in numerous raunchy outfits.
Well I got rid of my first wife and met the girl of my dreams and I don't have these fantasies any more as they came true. She especially likes my large breast forms.

linda allen
01-03-2011, 09:43 AM
Wow, things have gotten out of hand here. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with the original question and I find the responses that actually answer the original question very informative.

Kate Jennings
01-03-2011, 10:42 AM
I've been with men, but haven't done alot, though the desire to do so is growing. I have had two gfs that I have dressed for and been to bed with while dressed. Those were very fun times.

Juliemckay
01-03-2011, 04:33 PM
Sex? What's sex?

StarrOfDelite
01-03-2011, 04:46 PM
there is gay -oriented fitness clubs???? that would be interesting.....

In New York you can find Any-damn-thing. Straights might use the term bath-houses (which is sort of a pejorative), but actually some of them do have very nice gym equipment. I never worry about being totally shaved/Naired or wearing my earrings at those places.

BRANDYJ
01-03-2011, 04:49 PM
Presh GG this thread has made some other valid points and even suggestions concerning our newly discovering GG's that come here looking for help.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?146301-Using-this-board-to-educate

So it's apparent more of us are concerned as you and I are.

Jessica Keys
01-03-2011, 05:32 PM
Nothing better then a mans arms around me keeping me warm and safe....and that is all I am going to say on here. :)

NicoleScott
01-03-2011, 05:34 PM
As the OP said in the OP, if you are uncomfortable with discussions about sexual matters, you are free to move along. click. done.

I don't know why some folks find it necessary to comment that cd-ing isn't about sex for them, when the thread IS about cd-ing and sex. Jeez.
I'm not gay and don't date men, and when a thread comes along about that, I may or may not read the posts, but I don't feel compelled to state that I'm straight and do not date men. I'm not offended by the discussion, just not as interested as others may be.

Anyway, I have had sex while en femme many times, but only in my fantasies. When I really think about it, it would be a disaster. In my fantasies, I don't have to deal with a corset, body briefer, and pantyhose as I would in reality - what surely would be a mood-changer. Still, the fantasies go on.......

PrettyFlowingGown
01-03-2011, 06:02 PM
I dont goout intending to meet someone, but men do ask me for a dance, and a kiss, and sometimes, something else elsewhere. it depends if they are clean, sober and shaven. i dont like beards or mostaches. i'm very particuler with men....
i have'nt had sex of any sought for 12 months, but my last few times have been with another cd or a man. I am bi, I prefer women. its just that i cant find a woman to be with...
i do love sex though which involve pretty lingerie/pretty nightgowns with a cd!!!!it is lovely...

spotlessMind
01-03-2011, 06:52 PM
I am going to try to explain myself ONE MORE TIME.

What you said was short and simple. No need to explain anything, actually.

Ya still with me ?

At no point have I ever been with you. Unless you mean that sarcastically, which just makes your post sound incredibly arrogant and condescending. So, for your sake I will pretend you meant it literally. Nope, never been with you.

If my Mom, Dad , brother were to read this thread and think it applys to Tea, they would be wrong, but would they wonder ?

Please spend an equal effort reading the replies. Clearly you didn't, because I even stated I've only had sex with one person (a woman btw) my entire life. I also can't find an example of your point. Nobody here set a bad example or gave a derogatory impression in my opinion.

I never called anyone names, I only pointed out the picture you are presenting of the lifestyle.

Nobody accused you of name-calling...? And, well, one person. Apparently I have to repeat myself a few times here lol.

Another thing to consider is that this forum isn't exclusively for SO's. I think, at this point, seeing as my point isn't being received, let alone comprehended, I will revert to what Nicole reiterated. Which is, if you are uncomfortable with the topic, feel free to move along. So, move along please.

AKAMichelle
01-03-2011, 07:50 PM
None - When I have sex, I only want to be the guy.

Lilaka Ananda
01-03-2011, 08:49 PM
For what it's worth to anyone, for myself, cross-dressing is ALL about sex. I suppose that makes me a classic, dreaded transvestic autogynophile, except for the fact I'm perfectly, functionally normal in my work and social life.

I understand the reluctance of some over this type of crossdressing as it is often associated with BDSM lifestyles, but I imagine there are probably more of us in the world than those who would call themselves truly transgendered. It seems clear that the transgendered experience a much greater pressure to come out, whereas the autogynophile has every reason to stay in the closet.

This may be a difficult divide to bridge anytime soon, but thank God/dess we can all have a place to share our lives and feelings together.

amy_swan
01-03-2011, 09:28 PM
i have thought about sex with another man while me dressed but i just seem to think that it could never match up to sex with a woman. its the only real thing that stops me but i do still fantasize about it from time to time.

Melissa90
01-04-2011, 05:39 PM
I had a female friend who i suspected was a little Bi-curious and knew for a fact liked to dominate. One night (i don't know how) i worked up the courage to tell her that I liked to dress up as a girl. That was all it took for her to dress me up and get me in her bed. we didn't have sex though, just fooled around.

Evildawn
01-04-2011, 05:49 PM
i have had many sexual experiences in my feminine attire,.. of course they have all been with my wife so i guess thats not very juicy :P

MizT
01-04-2011, 07:30 PM
I think this thread was handled with good taste and was informative without getting too gross. Thank you ladies. I have no other input.

BiancaEstrella
01-05-2011, 05:55 AM
One time, I did the deed with a Girl Who Knew as we wore the same pair of shoes -- and I hate wearing shoes to bed

Unless I meet/develop something substantial a woman who has an interest in being intimate with me en femme, that's probably as far as I'm gonna go

stephanie203
01-06-2011, 12:00 AM
My wife is very bi and has no idea about my feminine side but knowing her and how kinky she is and past things she's said like wanting to do me with a strap on and stuff like that I think she'd get really into it. I just don't know if I'm ready for her to know or not. I'm a conflicted bitch, ladies.

randumbness
01-06-2011, 12:13 AM
I have been thinking about this lately, and I think that I've become to realize I'm more bi, but I haven't felt attracted to a guy. Of course people will say, "Oh, you don't know until you've tried it," but I almost did and the thought kind of grossed me out. But what's STRANGE is that though I'm not attracted to a "guy," it's in quotes because I am attracted to very passable crossdressers that give off the "feminine energy" and well, I wouldn't mind it at all. I think it would be fun actually. But I still am very geared towards gg's, but I don't know about just gg's anymore.

USArmycd
01-06-2011, 02:00 AM
I've had sex with a few different women, en femme. And let me tell you, it was awesomely exciting!! I've never had sex with a man, either en femme or as a man, but I would not be opposed to having a sexual encounter with a man, while en femme, as I have found the curiousity has arisen in me!! ;-D

Vickie_CDTV
01-06-2011, 03:22 AM
There are more transvestic fetishists, or any TVs for that matter, than TSs. It is hard to say how accurate studies are, but I have read in various places that in the general population there are about 100 to 1000 TVs for every TS. For every TV who goes out, there are ~100 who only dress in private for their own pleasure. Again, who knows how accurate that is, but in general TVs tend to be the majority of the membership in the TV/TS community, and a fetish for lingerie etc. is not an uncommon fetish among men at large.

TVFs tend to be so misunderstood, even in the TV/TS community, and it carries such a horrible stigma (true for people with a fetish of any kind in general for that matter.) It is the guy who is arrested for doing something lewd in public while wearing panties or whatever who gets all the attention, not the guy at home who just enjoys lingerie etc. in private who make up the majority and do not do inappropriate/immoral things to others.

MsJanessa
01-06-2011, 06:34 AM
I will say I've been around the block ( I was involved with guys before I really accepted my dressing in fact ). You have to be clear with guys upfront what you want, and make clear any rules you may have. As mothers tell their GG daughters, you don't have to give it to the guy just because he took you out.

Well said---as for My sexual adventures, a Lady doesn't tell but I have had more than a few--the best have been with other T-Gurls who are into role playing, power exchange etc. And you are absolutly right that you should make your expectations clear up front--it avoids disappointments later on

linda allen
01-06-2011, 09:09 AM
My wife is very bi and has no idea about my feminine side but knowing her and how kinky she is and past things she's said like wanting to do me with a strap on and stuff like that I think she'd get really into it. I just don't know if I'm ready for her to know or not. I'm a conflicted bitch, ladies.

If your wife wants to do you as you say, that's your opening. Let her do it once or twice, then ask her if she wants you to dress up like a girl. Take it a step at a time. First a bra and wig, then make up, then whatever you want. Once she opens the door, just walk as far as you want to.

My wife has mentioned something like that but each time I've challenged her, she has backed down. :sad:

Desiree2bababe
01-06-2011, 09:34 AM
I've pursued all but one of my fantasies, which involves more than one man. Most all that have come to truition were random although I did plan a few. They all were wonderful.

Jessica S
01-06-2011, 10:47 AM
I have to agree with Brandyj and Presh GG. I think the opening post directs following post to be answered only by someone that has a bi or gay experience. If you look at the statement in the first post (below) it dismiss any that have Male/Female relations.
"I know there are some members that have accepting and participatory spouses or significant others. So, there is definitely some real-world experience. However, I wonder if some here pursue their fantasies on a more random, or spontaneous avenue."
Especially this statement really says that responses should be orientated or intended to the gay/bi side.
"Such as responding to classifieds looking for T-girls, hooking up at local bars, or even having brief sexual encounters that didn't even include divulging that you are not genetically the sex you are portraying, etc etc!"
I feel that this does belong in the GM section then. Even though I have seen here that some spoke of male/female relations, but that does not reflect what was original asked.
I also like BrandyJ, thinks this will further make GG think we are mostly seeking relations with men. My wife has comment in the past that a lot of these post seem to be by gay/bi men and not heterosexual. It goes to the first question that a lot of heterosexual CD get first "are you gay?" and we(me) say "no, that most CD are straight but in general CD's have the same cross-section of gay/bi people as the general public (from what I have read) has. Maybe those more along the gender scale seem to be the more vocal and those of us that are heteroCD.
And just as stated in a one post above that GG have their own area, so do GM. I agree this section is for all but it does seem slanted an in particular this post.

spotlessMind
01-06-2011, 11:25 AM
I respect your opinion, but I didn't even have the notion in mind that my question was aimed at sexual preference. Just sexual experience.

Being straight, gay or bisexual doesn't mean anything one way or the other to my question and everybody with the ability to access this site should be given a chance to participate if they want to. This thread can't be blamed for inaccurate assumptions of an individual based on a general inquiry combined with a collective response. Infact, I think the ongoing petitioning to the thread is exploiting an assumption that might not have even been there if you didn't take issue to it to begin with. I understand good intentions are good, but you're highlighting the topic of sexual preference when I didn't even ask about preference. Understand? If the thread were considered damaging or even mildly inappropriate by the moderators, I'd imagine it would be moved by now. That is out of my hands and if it got moved I would just shrug and continue the conversation.

Anyways, I'm worn out on debating it. It's getting silly. Let's leave it to the powers that be and let the thread run it's course.

Cheers

spotlessMind
01-06-2011, 11:30 AM
Here, I'll inject some heterosexuality into this thread to keep things balanced...

Last night, I made out with a stripper. She was absolutely gorgeous and I was dressed as a man, which I genetically am. Fun fact and a great night lol! ;)

kendallsan
01-06-2011, 11:47 AM
We rarely have sex when he is not dressed - however that's primarily because he wears lingerie to bed every night (as do I). But even on the not already in bed occasions, it's usually precipitated by me getting him dressed up in something hot. If I want something from him, I know how to get it! ;)

Bowmanls2
01-06-2011, 01:06 PM
My wife and I have a great sex life. Sometimes I am dressed in lingerie, sometimes not. I have been with another CD before and that was a lot of fun. Hope to meet a few more CDs that like CDs.