PDA

View Full Version : I'm so confused!!!

TG_Nicole
12-31-2010, 01:20 PM
SO i really don't know what to make of this. I've been crossdressing off and on since i was like 5, I'm going to be 30 in a few weeks. So i just got to thinking and decided i really need to do myself a favor and come out to people about it. SO i posted a vague post on facebook hinting that i was gonna come out.

My wife read the post and new right away what i was talking about (she's known for a few years now). So we had a very nice talk about it and she was very supportive about me coming out about this.

Then later the next day I brought up the subject of our daughter and how we should approach this with her. And now she thinks i shouldn't tell anyone until i fully know what i want to do as in going all the way and transitioning. Basically saying what exactly would you tell anyone anyway.

Honestly i'm not even sure what i would say maybe she's right...

Michelle James
12-31-2010, 01:28 PM
My wife is ok with everyone knowing about me except 1. My son and his quasi wife and 2. Her boss. We have talked about it many times and she is dead set against telling them. Aside from that she is totally accepting and very helpful with my dressing which for now is almost 24/7. For that reason i will abide by her wishes for now. I am of the opinion it would be better to tell them and let everyone get over it (or not). Beats running into them in a store or somewhere.

Stephanie Miller
12-31-2010, 01:37 PM
I would think the first step should be to talk to a trans knowledgable counselor to find out who you are and where you really want to go with it before you "burden" anyone else with it. How would you feel if you put this on everyone and then found out you always just wanted to be a closeted CD? :doh:

TG_Nicole
12-31-2010, 01:55 PM
Well Michelle I envy you lol. This week I've been dressed 24/7. Our daughter is seeing her grandma for the week. I think if i had an opportunity to dress 24/7 it would be a lot different. But right now it feels like i either come out or never dress unless i have a baby sitter.

You are right though Stephanie i need to find a counselor to talk to about everything so i can sort it all out. It would be absolutely awful if i outed myself to family and lost people over this if it never went anywhere else.