PDA

View Full Version : I don't know if I can handle this or not!

camron
12-31-2010, 01:54 PM
During summer with all the women running around in mini skirts, shorts, and dressed in nice dresses, hose,and high heels. I go around all summer with a hurt in my heart wanting to be with these women and knowing I haven't a chance in He** at having any of them. "NOW" I come here and Dang it, there is men that looks as fine as any of the women that I have seen walking around in the summer. Wish there was more pictures here.

lil red
12-31-2010, 04:55 PM
HUH? There is a whole picture section, what more do you need? Not being rude, just wondering so please don't take the question in a negative way.

Karren H
12-31-2010, 05:02 PM
Don't think your chances went up by coming here! Lol

Kate Lynn
12-31-2010, 05:15 PM

Indeed !

I myself don't post pics of myself,everyone would think it's Milton Berle,or Henrietta Hippo.

Karren H
12-31-2010, 05:18 PM
Indeed !

I myself don't post pics of myself,everyone would think it's Milton Berle,or Henrietta Hippo.

I loved Auntie Miltie... Makeup!!! Poooofffff!!!!

camron
12-31-2010, 05:25 PM

LOL, yeah I know, just getting a double whammy with the dresses, hose and heels, I didn't know a male could look that good in them.

Kate Lynn
12-31-2010, 05:26 PM
I loved Auntie Miltie... Makeup!!! Poooofffff!!!!

Me too Karen,but Henrietta Hippo dancing,making the ground shake is still impressive,and Auntie Miltie,a real gem she was.

Kate Lynn
12-31-2010, 05:29 PM
LOL, yea I know, just getting a double whammy with the dresses, hose and heels, I didn't know a male could look that good in them.

Camron,some do,check out Sherlyns photos,and Karen Huttons,there are several others who look really nice as women,myself,if I put a pic of myself up,the handle bar mustache would make you think of a 300 pound Yosimite Sam,and you would need therapy.......LOL

Yes I do suffer from smartassitis.

Happy New Year.

Kate

Melissa Jill
12-31-2010, 05:46 PM
I have felt similar feelings looking at the pictures of some of the foxy ladies on here. Though I think a lot of it is based largely on jealousy, wishing I could look as good as them.

Nicole Erin
12-31-2010, 07:14 PM
LOL, yeah I know, just getting a double whammy with the dresses, hose and heels, I didn't know a male could look that good in them.

Don't be fooled by that. A lot of CD's look pretty crazy when in male mode. I know it is hard to believe but have a look at this thread - http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?131545-Boy-Mode-vs-Girl-Mode-Pics-II

Some of them make these really pretty, soft females but the guy side sometimes looks like something that you would not want your female loved ones around.
Just be careful is all.

docrobbysherry
12-31-2010, 07:26 PM
Don't get too worked up or let it bother u, Cameron!

Most of us r just a bunch guys playing "dress up"! We only post our BEST pics. And, SOME of us fem rascals CHEAT! Ha ha ha!

Kate Lynn
12-31-2010, 07:35 PM
Sometimes I feel everyday is Halloween dressup day.

MJ
12-31-2010, 09:26 PM
it's only makeup, wigs, dresses, hose and heels. but we sure can have a lot of fun.... don't forget the shaving everywhere prep work hours n hours later were ready for our pictures only to find the batteries in the camera are dead :doh:

Christy_M
12-31-2010, 09:36 PM
Like Sherry said, some of us usually only post our best pics...since I don't pull it off that well really only want the best image for the rest of the world to see. You are right, though, there are some beautiful ladies here, both inside and out.

Nicole Erin
01-01-2011, 03:54 AM
My new DL photo actually looks good, and not just for being a DL photo.
I wear'ed makeup and my black undies (not seen in DL photo)

Hope
01-01-2011, 03:58 AM
Wow... I just remembered why it is I don't post pics here. Way to stay classy.

Kate Simmons
01-01-2011, 06:55 AM
We're number 2, so we try harder.:heehee:

msginaadoll
01-01-2011, 12:15 PM
I personally use a stunt Gina for all my pics. I actually resemble Corporal Klinger on his worst day!

5150 Girl
01-01-2011, 03:45 PM
I personally use a stunt Gina for all my pics. I actually resemble Corporal Klinger on his worst day!

That's funny. Ya know my screan name is Klinger on a MASH fan page.

Kelly DeWinter
01-01-2011, 03:49 PM
Putty and paint make a guy what he ain't !

marny
01-02-2011, 03:55 AM
camron..i think you have it wrong. we are cd. we are not into men.

camron
01-02-2011, 10:27 AM
camron..i think you have it wrong. we are cd. we are not into men.

I don't want a man, I was just saying with all the fine looking women running around in their fine clothes and high heels during the summer and the men here dressed like that make me think of all those fine women I saw during the summer months, I never thought it was possible for a man to look like that.