PDA

View Full Version : Its already looking like its going to be a great year!!

patti1569
12-31-2010, 03:46 PM
I know that I may be getting annoying because I keep posting great things that are going on with me, but this is the only place I can share. Please forgive me, but I could just scream with delight!
I'm home on break and my wife is too. All of the kids went to the neighbors to play, so we had the house to ourselves. She says why don't we have some fun. I'm always up for fun, so I take a shower and when I come out she has some sexy things laid out for me and her! Then she hands me a new dress and says that her sister gave it to her, but I could have it! It is a totally hot, dark pink, Ann Taylor strapless dress and looks great on me!! OMG I'm in heaven.
Then she says, I brought my make so I can do your face if you want. Um, YES!! So a little light makeup along with tan stockings and amazing slingback peep toe heels that she got me a while ago, and I'm looking and feeling great. I'm thinking that it will never get any better than this, and then she says so lets go out....OMGOMGOMG!!!! She was serious too, but I am not that confident enough yet and said no way.
So she asks if I would like to go out sometime, and I said I would love to and would look into clubs in our area, but would be worried going out around here. She suggested that we go out of town where I might feel more comfortable!!! Please pinch me, because less than a year ago she said that if I ever wore another item of women's clothing she would divorce me.
We talked a little about wigs, which she was dead set against, but now seems to be warming up to. I said that I felt a little silly all done up like this with out a wig on and I think she agreed. Anyway, I'm going to be looking into places to go out, while putting together an outfit that I will feel comfortable in. It is so amazing that she is willing to do this with me and will make it so much fun. She is the best and I am really a lucky girl!!
Thanks for bearing with my ranting, but I am just so excited right now!! xx Patti.
And have a great new year!!!!

Rianna Humble
12-31-2010, 04:25 PM
Good news is never annoying - neither is the bearer of good news.

Have a wonderful New year

JennyBaby
12-31-2010, 04:54 PM
That is very cool! Happy new year!

kristinacd55
12-31-2010, 05:22 PM
Wow. You are starting off the new year on a great note! My wife did give me a jazzercise shirt she got for the holidays today that's too big for her! Woo hoo!! HAPPY NEW YEAR! :daydreaming:

Marie-Elise
12-31-2010, 08:20 PM
That is terrific. Enjoy and you are very lucky to have such a wife.

katrinakat
12-31-2010, 08:27 PM
aww thats so sweet! have fun girlfriend, sounds like your gonna have a blast. Going out in drag is SOOOOOOO much FUN!

Kathi Lake
12-31-2010, 09:15 PM
Annoying? Ha! :)

Hon, you give us hope. Please continue. We know it's not all about you. You just keep on loving your wonderful wife, and continue to take it at her pace.

Kathi

Michelle 51
12-31-2010, 10:03 PM
Sounds like things are going your way girl.Wish you all the best.

PretzelGirl
01-01-2011, 12:58 AM
Happy stories are the best stories. Keep them coming! And make sure you do something special for your wife. She sounds like a gem.

Patty B.
01-01-2011, 05:57 AM
I'm envious, way to go.