PDA

View Full Version : Gotta have that dress!

justbejulie2
12-31-2010, 05:22 PM
I've been a CDer for many years, but this year during Christmas shopping I would look at the women's window displays and all the time I was thinking "I want that dress!". Maybe I am progressing down the CD path more than I thought. Other possibilities are that this year (yay, soon to be over!), I had a nervous breakdown (interesting experience, seriously!), finalized my separation (Yay!), my Dad died, I got joint custody of my kids, joined this forum, and the biggie is I now control my own life. I can hang dresses in my closet. And go to bed in a sexy nightgown. Bought my first wig. Joined my first CD forum. LOL. And am enjoying life for the first time in a very long time.

Thank you to everyone for their posts, and those who replied to mine. I am not alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My New year's wish. Meet a tall, thin, brunette [woman] who would appreciate my CD leanings.

Happy New Year to all!

Need to get out of femme soon, 4 teenage boys and my bro (two of mine, and two of his) will be back soon. Missed dressing up for a few days:-(
J.

Kate Lynn
12-31-2010, 05:32 PM
Yeah I know how you feel,ya just gotta have that dress,no matter what,now and then I get hit by the gotta haves too.

Can't wait until the cute dress I ordered arrives,the kind I can wear with leggings,or capris,and ballet flats.

When I saw that dress I just had to have it.

Michelle 51
12-31-2010, 10:09 PM
Glad to hear your doing so good after a year like that.Welcome to this forum.

Christy_M
12-31-2010, 10:57 PM
Gotta have that dress, and the shoes to go with it...I seem to get that all the time. I have even made special trips back to a store my wife and I just left so I can get it when she isn't with me. While she knows, I respect her desire to not be included...

PretzelGirl
01-01-2011, 01:08 AM
That is a common feeling. Whether we need something or not, if it catches our eye, we will think about getting it. Some can control the actual purchasing from the start and others have to work on it. I am still thinking about 2 dresses I saw while Christmas shopping, but my dressing time for the next few months will be small, so a little restraint is a good thing.

It sounds like you have some great progress this year. May 2011 be as good to you as 2010.